Author Topic: Large(ish) Terrace Houses  (Read 273 times)

Offline zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • Superannuated Coffeeholic
    • Zephyr Zodiac @ 4-Shared
Large(ish) Terrace Houses
« on: February 20, 2017, 07:06:39 AM »
I recently installed xmathyx's Row Houses and created a neighbourhood of them.  However, my sims began to outgrow these houses, so I looked around for some larger houses in keeping with the neighbourhood, but I couldn't find any.  So I set about finding out how to do it myself, remembering some online discussion here at Simbology with the late, great, much missed Mootilda, and she obviously discovered how to do it.  I downloaded the Lot Adjuster, and after a lot of borked attempts, I finally got the hang of it, and made this terrace of 4 different houses (you need to use the middle ones twice to get the right appearance) which fit together seamlessly, and even have a garage on the ground floor.

All of them have only Maxis content (I couldn't be bothered to redo them all as unfurnished, so what you see is what you get) and are almost, but not quite, the same inside.  They aren't cheap (around 65,000 simoleons), but you could make them cheaper with cheaper walls, floors and furnishings, if you want, or just use Inge's mortgage shrubs to make them affordable.

I'm only going to upload individually one photo, the rest are in a .zip file.  If anyone is interested, I will upload the Sims2Packs at 4-Shared.

Just to add, my game config is BG, NL, Uni, OfB, FT + GL, H&M, Ikea, TSS and K&B.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 07:32:32 AM by zephyrzodiac »
"All the world's a Neighbourhood, and all the men and women merely Sims."  ZephyrZodiac with apologies to Willie Waggledagger.

http://www.4shared.com/u/yCrnLoEP/Zephyr_Zodiac.html