Author Topic: "Give Autograph" & "Ask For Autograph" Interaction Mod!  (Read 433 times)

Offline anayinami

• Drooling Diaperfiller
  • Has not found this setting yet :)
"Give Autograph" & "Ask For Autograph" Interaction Mod!
« on: December 11, 2016, 08:04:51 AM »
Hello,

I was wondering if any of the talented Sims 2 modders would be up for creating the interaction mod for "Give Autograph" and "Ask For Autograph" to interact with celebrity sims. :smile:

I wonder if it would actually be possible to give a generated portrait of the "famous sim" to the inventory of the other sim who asks for the autograph. A positive interaction that may also cause the asking sim to react with a happy animation after receiving the autograph.

I can imagine that it would require lots of coding and creative thought processes, but it would be so much fun for me to have that interaction in the game! Ahh I'd be so happy!

Thank you.

Offline zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • Superannuated Coffeeholic
    • Zephyr Zodiac @ 4-Shared
Re: "Give Autograph" & "Ask For Autograph" Interaction Mod!
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2016, 01:38:12 PM »
I think you might be better off posting this request at MTS, we don't really have any active modders here these days.  Even so, I think you are going to be very lucky if someone is interested enough in what, from what you tell us, is more of a Sims 1 Superstar mod than anything really relating to Sims 2.  Sorry to be a bit of a wet blanket, but I really don't want to get your hopes up.
"All the world's a Neighbourhood, and all the men and women merely Sims."  ZephyrZodiac with apologies to Willie Waggledagger.

http://www.4shared.com/u/yCrnLoEP/Zephyr_Zodiac.html

anything
anything