Author Topic: Child-Toddler Social Interactions  (Read 622 times)

Offline croiduire

• Toddling Tot
Child-Toddler Social Interactions
« on: April 17, 2016, 03:36:46 PM »
IMHO, and speaking as someone who raised four sprogs, the Sims woefully underestimates the capabilities of children. For good or ill, my elder kids taught the younger ones so many things, and they were nearly inseparable when they were little.

I can understand why the necessary animations would be too daunting to allow children to teach toddlers how to walk, (and potty training? Pffft! Who cares? Not their slightly older siblings who still have their own occasional challenges in that regard!) but a child can already teach a toddler a nursery rhyme. Would it be possible to enable children to teach toddlers how to talk, and to read to them? The latter especially is extremely realistic, would be an excellent way to build strong relationships between siblings, and would keep them both happily entertained and out of the parental units' hair for a happy while.

Offline BoilingOil

• Slightly Off-Wack
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • We'll jump off that bridge when we come to it.
    • Leefish
Re: Child-Toddler Social Interactions
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2016, 05:07:31 PM »
In fact, though it's absolutely not *my* cup of ginger tea, I think that there should be people around who could indeed make it possible for children to teach a toddler to talk or to read to them. Maybe, if you were to ask on MTS, someone might be willing to try. :)

"BO, Sir, you rock! :bow:" - TheISZ                           (banner design: eefje00704/Eva)

anything