Author Topic: No global or hood-wide settings and -1 risky odds  (Read 474 times)

Offline Terrydy

• Drooling Diaperfiller
  • Has not found this setting yet :)
No global or hood-wide settings and -1 risky odds
« on: May 22, 2017, 01:08:42 PM »
I just transferred my game from one laptop to another and everything works perfectly, except these features of ACR

I have no idea what is wrong nor do I know how to fix it! I hope someone on here can help me out!  :confused:

Offline zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • Superannuated Coffeeholic
    • Zephyr Zodiac @ 4-Shared
Re: No global or hood-wide settings and -1 risky odds
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2017, 01:29:22 PM »
You need to get a sim to click on the adjuster and select the global override etc. option, then change it to whatever you want. If you already tried that and the greyed out options do not change, I think you need to check if it is the same on another lot, and if so, I have a feeling that you need to uninstall ACR by removing the ACR folder from your hacks folder, reloading the game and deleting the inactive pile of books from the lot, save and exit.  Now put ACR back and reload.  Unfortunately, you may have to do quite a lot of resetting your sims' ACR profiles and also, of course, each lot that you play will need to have the old installer deleted and then a new one will have to be spawned.
"All the world's a Neighbourhood, and all the men and women merely Sims."  ZephyrZodiac with apologies to Willie Waggledagger.

http://www.4shared.com/u/yCrnLoEP/Zephyr_Zodiac.html

anything