Author Topic: Smart Beds Privacy Plug-in Zip File  (Read 799 times)

Offline Chaavik

• Not Illogical
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • Criminal Mastermind
Smart Beds Privacy Plug-in Zip File
« on: February 14, 2016, 11:08:24 AM »
You know.. after several years since TJ released his Smart Beds mod with several plugins, I never noticed an issue with one of the plugins supposedly available at:

http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=15.0

Today, I was redoing my Downloads folder and researching specific conflicts to decide what mods I want for Sims 2 in an effort to cut down the conflicts for a smoother experience. I downloaded Smart Beds Privacy Plug-in from the above link and attempted to open the zipped file to discover the file was empty! That link did allow me to download, but it was only an empty zipped file. The plug-in itself is missing form that zipped file.

Does anyone still have that plug-in laying about by chance? And to fix the broken file in that thread?

Thanks a ton.

Edited:

D'oh! I forgot to mention that it is the AL version that's a broken link to an empty zipped file. I could use the other one but I have the Sims 2 Ultimate Collection that does use AL and MG mods. I really prefer the AL version if anyone has it by chance.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 11:12:05 AM by Chaavik »
"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Come play Aetolia with us!

Offline croiduire

• Toddling Tot
Re: Smart Beds Privacy Plug-in Zip File
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2016, 06:31:14 PM »
I think I've found an intact version in an old backup. I've zipped and attached the whole file, but I'm not experienced with zipping files for upload, so let me know if I messed up.