Author Topic: Teens age to adult when pregant  (Read 1277 times)

Offline Hachiko

• Babbling Baby
Teens age to adult when pregant
« on: February 02, 2016, 01:56:57 PM »
Before posting the issue, this is what I have:

Ultimate collection installed
No flavor packs
I have a Windows seven that I upgraded to ten a few months ago

So the problem is, I finally figured out how to work the inteen mod, but whenever my teen sim becomes pregnant she instantly grows up to an adult. When I age her back down, she is only pregnant for a few seconds as I am able to check the stats, but then that disappears and she's not pregnant anymore.

I thought that maybe the inteen was clashing with another mod so I took my entire downloads folder out, made a new one and only instilled the inteen in that one, no custom content or anything and still she ages to an adult. I don't know what it could be clashing with. Has anyone ran into this problem with UC?

Offline BoilingOil

• Slightly Off-Wack
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • We'll jump off that bridge when we come to it.
    • Leefish
Re: Teens age to adult when pregant
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2016, 04:47:17 PM »
I suggest you do *NOT* age the sim down, but see what happens once the baby is born.

"BO, Sir, you rock! :bow:" - TheISZ                           (banner design: eefje00704/Eva)

Offline AncientHighway

• Whippy Whippersnapper
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2016, 05:38:06 PM »
The only way the original developer was able to get teen pregnancy to work as to change the age to adult. After the pregnancy ends, the teen age is restored. The adult age is only temporary.

Offline Hachiko

• Babbling Baby
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2016, 06:57:57 PM »
I tried the mod in other neighborhoods and it worked just fine. The teen didn't age at all. So I don't know why it is doing it in Veronaville. but if it happens again I'll wait it out and see what happens. Thanks.

Offline miros1

• Face Collector
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • Face Collector
    • The Wooden Simolean
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2016, 10:29:26 PM »
Or you could snag the Wild Child stuff... or just Chris Hatch's alternate pregnancy controller!  I don't want my teens getting knocked up unless I say so!