Author Topic: Casual callers don't outstay their welcome!  (Read 773 times)

Offline zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • Superannuated Coffeeholic
    • Zephyr Zodiac @ 4-Shared
Casual callers don't outstay their welcome!
« on: December 20, 2015, 06:30:32 PM »
When my sim invites someone over, or makes a booty call, I have no problem with said guest staying until the small hours, or even staying for breakfast.  However, neighbours who just drop in are not planned for and often arrive at the most inappropriate times, for example, when a baby is due (I mean, really, would any of us call at a friend's house just as the midwife is due?)  So, since the game limits the time spent at my sim's house when he/she throws a party, I would love it if casual visitors could also take the hint that 5 hours is more than long enough for an uninvited visit!
"All the world's a Neighbourhood, and all the men and women merely Sims."  ZephyrZodiac with apologies to Willie Waggledagger.

http://www.4shared.com/u/yCrnLoEP/Zephyr_Zodiac.html

Offline BoilingOil

• Slightly Off-Wack
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • We'll jump off that bridge when we come to it.
    • Leefish
Re: Casual callers don't outstay their welcome!
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2015, 03:17:45 AM »
An interesting request, ZZ. I'm not sure if I can do much about it, but I will most definitely try my darnedest. In the mean-time, would you try my BO - Stay Late mod? I'm certain it will conflict with the VC, but if it loads after VC, I would like to hear if you think it improves things. It is meant to make visitors leave as soon as all residents go to bed, unless said visitors were invited to stay the night or sleep over.

"BO, Sir, you rock! :bow:" - TheISZ                           (banner design: eefje00704/Eva)

Offline zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • Superannuated Coffeeholic
    • Zephyr Zodiac @ 4-Shared
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2015, 12:16:08 PM »
Thanks BO, I'll give it a try!

BTW, I tried to thank you, but only got the option to Remove my Thanks (odd, since I hadn't been able to thank you in the first place!).
"All the world's a Neighbourhood, and all the men and women merely Sims."  ZephyrZodiac with apologies to Willie Waggledagger.

http://www.4shared.com/u/yCrnLoEP/Zephyr_Zodiac.html

Offline BoilingOil

• Slightly Off-Wack
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • We'll jump off that bridge when we come to it.
    • Leefish
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2015, 02:48:09 PM »
Yeah, the mybb thanks system is still a bit odd. Don't worry about it, ZZ. I know your appreciation :)

"BO, Sir, you rock! :bow:" - TheISZ                           (banner design: eefje00704/Eva)

anything