Author Topic: AH's version of TJ Twins, Triplets and Quads made compatible with AH's LFOS  (Read 1316 times)

Offline sandilou

• Babbling Baby
Many years ago I remember having Ancient Highway's version of Twojeffs' Triplets, Twins and Quads (TTQ)  made compatible with AH's Lot Full of Sims (LFOS).  I now  have all stuff packs/expansions - (not the Ultimate version).

The key thing with AH'S version of the two mods was that you could still get random triplets and quads in households with more than 8 sims.   (Twins can happen without TTQ).  I have long since changed PCs and lost those downloads.  I currently use LMNt's Larger Households updated by Numenor at MTS and TJ's version of TTQ. I have not had any random triplet and quad births.

I was wondering if AH still has his version of TTQ and whether it is compatible with any of the updated versions of LFOS.  Does anyone else have success with triplet or quad births in households with more than 8 using the random version of TTQ? 

Offline BoilingOil

• Slightly Off-Wack
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • We'll jump off that bridge when we come to it.
    • Leefish
Re: AH's version of TJ Twins, Triplets and Quads made compatible with AH's LFOS
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2015, 09:21:13 AM »
LFOS is a bit hard to come by nowadays, but that is not a problem. Because now there is my BO - Unlimited Sims mod. And this mod is a lot better than LFOS in that it will not conflict with anything like LFOS did. Therefor, you do no longer need a special LFOS-compatible version of Trips & Quads, but can in stead just download TJ's original version.

I promise you that - if you remove that Larger Households mod, and get my Unlimited Sims mod in stead - Twins, Triplets and Quads will just happen naturally without any issues, even in households with quite a few more than the usual 8 sims.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 09:26:53 AM by BoilingOil »

"BO, Sir, you rock! :bow:" - TheISZ                           (banner design: eefje00704/Eva)

Offline AncientHighway

• Whippy Whippersnapper
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2015, 12:03:43 PM »
Concur

Offline sandilou

• Babbling Baby
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2015, 12:26:38 AM »
Thank you, I will start using it now.    :smile:

Offline BoilingOil

• Slightly Off-Wack
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • We'll jump off that bridge when we come to it.
    • Leefish
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2015, 02:38:36 AM »
Glad to be of help :bow:

"BO, Sir, you rock! :bow:" - TheISZ                           (banner design: eefje00704/Eva)