Author Topic: *** IMPORTANT *** PLEASE READ BEFORE PM-ing  (Read 1622 times)

Offline BoilingOil

• Slightly Off-Wack
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • We'll jump off that bridge when we come to it.
    • Leefish
*** IMPORTANT *** PLEASE READ BEFORE PM-ing
« on: October 15, 2014, 07:43:32 PM »
Although I'm friendly enough that I'm willing to answer any and all questions that one may have about either my mods, or those of another, or even about modding and using SimPE in general, I do NOT like to answer such questions in a personal message. I prefer to use the FORUM for that. That's what forums are for!

Any answers that I can give, might just as well be given by a host of others. Some of them might even have better answers for you than I can provide. But if you PM me, those others don't know that you want to know!

And any question that you might ask, could very well be of interest to someone else too. If they all start asking in PM, I'm soon answering the same question over and over again in PM, whereas I could have just answered it ONCE in the forum, where everyone can immediately access it.

And there is no need to worry that I might not see your questions. Because as an admin on this board, I feel COMPELLED to read every new post. And as a modder, I feel OBLIGATED to give my 'customers' the best service I can, including answers to their questions.

So, PLEASE, if you have any questions about mods and/or modding, write a post on the forum! DO NOT PM me, because I will unceremoniously delete the message and pretend I never recieved it!
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 07:53:42 PM by BoilingOil »

"BO, Sir, you rock! :bow:" - TheISZ                           (banner design: eefje00704/Eva)