Author Topic: "The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection" available for free  (Read 20949 times)

Online zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • Superannuated Coffeeholic
    • Zephyr Zodiac @ 4-Shared
Re: "The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection" available for free
« Reply #100 on: July 22, 2014, 01:33:03 PM »
Thanks, Mark, but I am beginning to find my way around there, now!  What a confusing website it is!

BUT - they have the original Sim City 2000 available for just under a fiver, so I downloaded that!  But it seems I can't play it without Origin installed....
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 02:17:45 PM by zephyrzodiac »
"All the world's a Neighbourhood, and all the men and women merely Sims."  ZephyrZodiac with apologies to Willie Waggledagger.

http://www.4shared.com/u/yCrnLoEP/Zephyr_Zodiac.html

Offline MaryH

• Tempermental Tyke
  • Otherwise known as Mary of H.
« Reply #101 on: July 22, 2014, 03:28:38 PM »
That's the point, ZZ: you download anything from Origin, you have to have Origin to play it..offline or online.

That's why it's so awful.

Offline Zirconia Wolf

• Queen of the Cross-Post
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • Reticulated MoonBat Queen
« Reply #102 on: July 22, 2014, 04:59:48 PM »
^^^ Ding ding ding ding ding! ^^^

Bingo! MaryH for the win!

The uninstalling-your-existing-game thing is annoying, but somewhat understandable. Requiring Origin is the instant deal killer for me. (Yes, that's right: If this was a set of DISKS that could be installed WITHOUT Origin, I likely would have purchased it just to *have* like I did with the Sims 1 Complete Collection - which was ultimately no different than an my normal EP install - because I do that kind of stuff. May or may not have installed it, but I very well may have purchased it if it lacked the Origin requirement.)

***** EDITED TO ADD THE FOLLOWING *****

Okay, morbid curiosity is getting to me (kind of like watching a train wreck, I guess) so when I saw that a MTS user had made a Sims 2 Ultimate Collection "Splash Screen" thingy - which is pretty lackluster for my personal taste - I got to wondering if this is really what the load screen for the Ultimate Collection looks like or not? (Like I said, just watching a train wreck...)

Here's what TheSammy58 posted, for comparison:
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 05:24:08 PM by Zirconia Wolf »
~ Long Live All Wild Canines! ~
~ Sims 1 & 2 Forever! Sims 3 or 4? Never!! ~
~ Queen Of The Great InTeen Moon-Bat Revolution ~

Offline BoilingOil

• Slightly Off-Wack
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • We'll jump off that bridge when we come to it.
    • Leefish
« Reply #103 on: July 22, 2014, 06:42:07 PM »
Not a very imaginative splash, if I may say so. They couldn't even be bothered to make THAT look like something...

"BO, Sir, you rock! :bow:" - TheISZ                           (banner design: eefje00704/Eva)

Offline Wolfenblu

• Talkative Toddler
« Reply #104 on: July 23, 2014, 11:05:33 AM »
Kivak and I had a big argument about this. :diva:

He has read this thread and now is "thinking" about putting it on the piece of crap computer. (The one that will read forums but dies if you open body shop) I am not sure I even want it there, we are missing a few SPs but I can survive with out them, Ikea, holiday, and something else. I could have gotten Ikea but people were having problems with it.

I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole wearing gloves and spraying lysol.

Offline arathea

• Tempermental Tyke
« Reply #105 on: July 23, 2014, 11:08:46 AM »
While I don't intend to install it anytime soon (maybe never), I added the UC to my Origin account now that it's easy to do and still for free.

For anyone who want to do the same: Instruction

Not sure for how long this will be available though.
Arathea's Area@TFM's Naughty Sims Asylum

Offline Cyjon

• Mushloving Mophead
    • Cyjon's Sims 2 Mods 'n' Stuff
« Reply #106 on: July 23, 2014, 12:35:56 PM »
I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole wearing gloves and spraying lysol.

LOL, I've been saying I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole wrapped in 50 condoms. Sure I'm being paranoid, but how many times do my tears have to stain the soiled mattress before I stop taking candy from the guy in the van?

Frankly, even as anti-piracy as I am, I'd consider the UC "permission" to go steal the original games. After all, it's free now. Yeah, that's BS rationalization, but that's what I'd do rather than get the UC if I didn't already own all the EPs/SPs.

Offline Zirconia Wolf

• Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
« Reply #107 on: July 23, 2014, 12:56:37 PM »
@Cyjon:  :lol:

My thoughts exactly!

@Wolfenblu: Oh crap. I hope you manage to win that argument!  :omg:

@BO: If that is the real splash screen, it kinda reflects what it is, IMO. (A shoddy slapped-together piece of sh*t.)

Offline arathea

• Tempermental Tyke
« Reply #108 on: July 23, 2014, 01:08:44 PM »
I actually hope that many people will add it to their Origin account. From what I've read elsewhere, the free offer is only for a limited time to cope with all the owners of hardcopies who want the UC. Guess they didn't expect that many people wanting the game that they'd clog up their customersupport.

Nevertheless, if TS4 turns out as the trainwreck it promises to be, there's still hope that a TS5 will see the light once. Afterall, TS2 UC should show them that there's still a huge community interested in such games - if they do it right.

Offline shuttlegrannyjo

• Babbling Baby
« Reply #109 on: July 23, 2014, 01:29:28 PM »
Please don't throw bricks at me but I thought in case anyone does want it and doesn't have it yet...

http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-get-the-sims-2-ultimate-collection/

Because you’re a passionate The Sims 2 player, we’re making The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection available free of charge to download to your Origin library. To add the game, just follow these steps:
Start by downloading and installing Origin. If you already have Origin you can skip to step 3.
Not an Origin member? Create a free Origin Account to get in the game.
Launch Origin and log into your Origin Account.
From the ‘Games’ tab in the Origin menu, select ‘Redeem Product Code’ and enter the code
I-LOVE-THE-SIMS
If you’re already an Origin member, you can also redeem your code online. Just visit the Origin code redemption page and log in to your Origin Account. Then enter I-LOVE-THE-SIMS in the ‘Product Code’ field.

Thanks for being a passionate The Sims fan, and enjoy your copy of The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection.

This code will available for redemption until July 31st, 2014 at 10AM PDT.

Everyone that's done this says it's easy-peasy this way   :smile:

Offline Zirconia Wolf

• Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
« Reply #110 on: July 23, 2014, 01:57:18 PM »
Quote from: arathea <snip>
Nevertheless, if TS4 turns out as the trainwreck it promises to be, there's still hope that a TS5 will see the light once. Afterall, TS2 UC should show them that there's still a huge community interested in such games - if they do it right.

Thing is, for many of us "doing it right" means NO Origin and/or online requirements at all, which is clearly not the way EA (& most other game companies) are determined to go.

Plus TS3 made it painfully clear too me that EA has no idea what the Sims series is really about, & since EA now owns the Sims franchise body & soul I can all but guarantee that their will never be any Sim games on my computers any higher than "2" for the foreseeable future.

Offline MaryH

• Tempermental Tyke
  • Otherwise known as Mary of H.
« Reply #111 on: July 23, 2014, 02:40:56 PM »
I have one solution to the UC that not everyone has (damned few, as matter of fact)-my dear friend Lisa is going to be visiting me from Oz next year, and she's promised to bring all the SP's that I don't have along so I can install them and have them all in the computer..

Of course I know what this is, but to hell with what EA thinks-I don't want Origin near my computer, and this is the safest way to do it without going near it.

Of course she's getting the UC herself, (only for testing, ahem)..but imagine a friend so great that they'd make the special effort to bring what you're missing from the game from 20,000 miles away!

She's also the one who gifted me the majority of my game anyway.  She doesn't think much of 3 or 4, and believe me, when 4 comes out she's gonna see what the fuss isn't about. She's not impressed so far. She does building for houses in 2, (she has her own site-Calipip Sims) and she's always been the loyal S2 fan.

BTW, Lisa is the owner of RYG, in case that point wasn't there.

Offline Zirconia Wolf

• Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
« Reply #112 on: July 23, 2014, 03:43:44 PM »
My sister's TS2 (& TS1) installs were all from my disks too.

Yeah, yeah, I know; but she's my sister & that's how we roll!  :biglaugh:

For the record, that is the only game series we shared like that, most likely because of the ridiculous amount of disks involved.

(Ask me how often I cry myself to sleep at night over *screwing* EA out of a purchase.  X) )

Being a super addict, I already have all EPs/SPs, so I have no use for this Origin nightmare. (Would have purchased a HARD COPY Complete Collection just to own, but not an Origin one!)

Offline SmilingSweetly

• S.P.O.R.K.
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • Have spork, will travel.
« Reply #113 on: July 23, 2014, 04:52:00 PM »
That's the point, ZZ: you download anything from Origin, you have to have Origin to play it..offline or online.

That's why it's so awful.

I beg to differ with you there, Mary. I only install Origin on my computer when I want to download something Sims related (I am not familiar with other games from there as I use Steam for all the rest). I then promptly uninstall it. I will get a pop up when I try to use the Launcher (which is rarely and only to install something from the store) that nags me about not having Origin installed, but I just ignore it and go about my business. I prefer to not keep Origin on my computer as it causes my game to crash, for some unknown reason.

Also, as soon as I used Origin to install the TS2 Ultimate, I promptly uninstalled it and have been playing it without Origin. The only thing I have found that I could not play without Origin is the Sims 4 CAS Demo. No big loss there as I tried it for all of 10 minutes, shut it down and then removed Origin.   :smile:

Edit: And for those who are having trouble getting it, it seems EA has lifted restrictions on getting Ultimate. Free Sims 2 for a week
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 04:55:56 PM by SmilingSweetly »
Now, a question of etiquette - as I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch?

Online zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
« Reply #114 on: July 23, 2014, 04:56:53 PM »
Well, all I can say is, I now have Origin installed on this laptop.  I have disabled it at start-up (the option is there when you install it), and so far I haven't noticed anything weird going on, as happened very quickly with SecuRom (and that I put down to Sony trying to force people to buy Sony hardware, not EA).  As far as I'm concerned, Origin can send all the info it likes about me that it can find on this computer,  I'm sure they will be extremely interested in my grocery order from Sainsbury's, or the bra and knickers I recently bought from M&S!

When it's running, it uses quite a lot of RAM, but since it only runs when I tell it to, that's not a problem.  It seems to me that they have developed it from EA Core, which I used to have in order to play Seasons before it was released over here, and that never caused me any problems, either.  If someone could tell me whether they have removed SecuROM from Sim City Societies, I would download that again in an instant, after all, I paid for it!

SS, it uses a heck of a lot of RAM, so that might explain the crashing.  Not a problem for me with Sim City 2000 - you can run those old DOS games on next to nothing.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 04:59:57 PM by zephyrzodiac »
"All the world's a Neighbourhood, and all the men and women merely Sims."  ZephyrZodiac with apologies to Willie Waggledagger.

Offline Zirconia Wolf

• Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
« Reply #115 on: July 23, 2014, 09:48:06 PM »
ZZ, you are a brave soul!

Offline Orilon

• Toddling Tot
« Reply #116 on: July 23, 2014, 10:45:43 PM »
I've always been extremely curious, and downloaded the Ultimate Collection out of curiosity.  I was not happy to see SecuROM lurking in my registry (I use a cracked .exe so it wasn't there before I downloaded the Ultimate Collection).  So I uninstalled the Ultimate Collection and spend the afternoon getting SecuROM and Origin out of my registry (my fault for my curiousity). I re-installed my physical disc EPs and SPs.

« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 10:55:24 PM by Orilon »

Offline BoilingOil

• Slightly Off-Wack
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
    • Leefish
« Reply #117 on: July 23, 2014, 11:44:15 PM »
So, they still add SecuRom registry entries, huh? I *knew* they couldn't be trusted! :)

"BO, Sir, you rock! :bow:" - TheISZ                           (banner design: eefje00704/Eva)

Offline Sleepycat

• Resident Hairball
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • meow!
« Reply #118 on: July 24, 2014, 01:29:32 AM »
I installed Origin again, got the Ultimate Collection added to my account and then uninstalled it, again. I don't currently need the UC but it's free so I couldn't see passing it up. 

I could have gotten Ikea but people were having problems with it.

I saw you mention this before and meant to comment on it. I never had any trouble with the Ikea SP (on either of my computers) and don't recall anyone else having trouble with it.   :hmm:
TFM's Naughty Sims Asylum - home of my Sim stuff - SC4 Terrains, Sims, Hairy Skintones, Hoods and some clothes & stuff.

Online zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
« Reply #119 on: July 24, 2014, 03:50:08 AM »
The only problem I know of with Ikea is uninstalling it without removing your Downloads first.  Apart from that, along with K&B, I'd say it's the best of the stuff packs.

Orilon, this is a Sony Vaio laptop, so even if Securom is lurking, it's not going to stop my Sony DVD player from working.  However, I will run a check to see if it is hiding somewhere here.

Used jv16 to search my registry, and ran a Windows search and found zilch.  When I got it before (from Societies - my fault entirely) a Windows search found it in Application Data somewhere without a problem, so either it's better at hiding, or it isn't on my computer.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 03:54:58 AM by zephyrzodiac »

Offline mark93

• Talkative Toddler
« Reply #120 on: July 24, 2014, 08:39:29 AM »
You don't even have to download Origin to get the UC as a back up.

Make a account at Origin and then go to the "Origin code redemption page" and enter the code.
 http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-get-the-sims-2-ultimate-collection/

Offline Zirconia Wolf

• Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
« Reply #121 on: July 24, 2014, 09:25:21 AM »
Quote from: Orilon <snip>
I've always been extremely curious, and downloaded the Ultimate Collection out of curiosity.  I was not happy to see SecuROM lurking in my registry...

So, while Origin may not be *required* to play the UC you still get to deal with SuckRot, eh? Well if that isn't the nail in the coffin for me, I don't know what is!

Offer me a set of disks - that I will promptly find a crack for - & I just might have tossed a few final dollars your way EA because I'm something of a disk "collector" when it comes to games I really enjoy. But a free case of SuckRot is not my idea of a great offer.

Offline SmilingSweetly

• S.P.O.R.K.
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • Have spork, will travel.
« Reply #122 on: July 24, 2014, 10:21:15 AM »
SS, it uses a heck of a lot of RAM, so that might explain the crashing.  Not a problem for me with Sim City 2000 - you can run those old DOS games on next to nothing.

That may be the case, I honestly haven't a clue. All I do know is that I kept having these random crashes when playing so I went in search of an answer. I finally came across a comment someone made about removing Origin and their random crashes stopped. I figured it couldn't hurt, removed it and the crashes stopped. I even tested it later on by re-installing Origin after however many patches and the crashes started up again. So now I play without Origin. My BF even has some games he got through Origin and he plays those without Origin on his computer.
Now, a question of etiquette - as I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch?

Offline AncientHighway

• Whippy Whippersnapper
« Reply #123 on: July 24, 2014, 12:30:43 PM »
Orilon says she got SecuROM  from the UC.
SleepyCat doesn't mention SecuROM but doesn't appear to have installed the UC.
ZZ says she can find no trace of SecurROM although it's not clear if she ran the UC.

It appears Origin itself doesn't require SecuROM.  Any further findings from those that have run the UC?

Offline BoilingOil

• Slightly Off-Wack
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
    • Leefish
« Reply #124 on: July 24, 2014, 01:14:40 PM »
I would guess (nothing substantial, really), that SecuRom isn't necessarily tied in with Origin, but traces of its installation - such as some registry entries - might have remained in the game executable, where SecuROM installation was initially started from in all expansions since BV.

Wisdom worth no more than €0.02  ;)

Offline Orilon

• Toddling Tot
« Reply #125 on: July 24, 2014, 01:23:37 PM »
I don't think Origin itself requires SecuROM.  I didn't have SecuROM when I just had the Sims 3 base game that required Origin to play, but not any Sims 2 EPs. I just saw SecuROM after I installed the Ultimate collection, most likely from  Bon Voyage and the EPs after. I had heard conflicting info about whether or not the digital versions of Bon Voyage and the EPs after still had SecuROM or not.

Online zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
« Reply #126 on: July 24, 2014, 01:54:08 PM »
I think that may well be the case, which is why I'm reluctant to download my copy of Societies again, after the trouble it caused before, in the days when getting rid of SecuROM was 8 hours hard labour!  So, although my Sony laptop would cope with SecuROM, it won't cope with the UC or, probably, Societies (screen is too small for starters), neither of my desktops is a Sony, and I want my DVD drives to stay functioning.

Offline TwistedSister

• The Cat Summoner
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • The Lazy Writer
« Reply #127 on: July 26, 2014, 01:30:05 PM »
*pops out of lurk mode* :ninja:

I went and grabbed UC, mostly to get the three SPs I wasn't able to find on disc, and as a backup in case my game decides to explode (my DVD drive recently went kaput, so I can't reinstall the discs I have, and three of my current SPs were installed from discs I no longer have). I haven't downloaded/installed it yet though, and given the aforementioned risk of going Sim-less, I won't until I'm sure it'll work.

So just to clarify: Origin - despite it's warning when you try to uninstall it - won't keep you from running UC at all? And its removal is actually necessary to let the game run properly in the first place?
"Everything you can imagine is real." - Pablo Picasso

Online zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
« Reply #128 on: July 26, 2014, 01:42:51 PM »
Presumably you need to point the desktop icon somewhere other than Origin?

BTW, if you tell Origin not to load at Start Up, it doesn't - unlike some programs I could mention that are far more invasive (Google Chrome & Adobe for starters) and if you check in the Task Manager, it definitely isn't there.  It really is just an improved version of EACore, which never caused me any problems at all.

Offline Aaroneous

• Mushloving Mophead
  • What can change the nature of man?
« Reply #129 on: July 26, 2014, 09:16:00 PM »
Well curiosity got the better of me and I installed the Ultimate Collection. Just a word of warning if one uses SimPe with the Ultimate Collection that SimPe can not properly detect the expansion and stuff packs. The base game is detected properly though. It seems EA changed the registry entries for the expansions and stuff packs so now SimPe can't find them.

(Banner By Sugah)

Offline AncientHighway

• Whippy Whippersnapper
« Reply #130 on: July 26, 2014, 09:24:21 PM »
It seems EA changed the registry entries for the expansions and stuff packs so now SimPe can't find them.

Is this true even if you manually enable the various EPs and SPs?

Offline Aaroneous

• Mushloving Mophead
« Reply #131 on: July 26, 2014, 09:58:02 PM »
It's true. Even if You imputed the correct install paths for the expansion and stuff packs they remained greyed out in SimPe. If You go into the folder where SimPe is installed and then go into the Data folder, There should be a file called expansions.xreg. Which shows SimPe looks for certain registry entries for the expansion and stuff packs. In a normal install each game has it's own registry entry. But with The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection it only has one entry and that's the one for the base game. I had to hack up the expansions.xreg file to fix the issue. Probably not the best solution, But it seems to work so far.

(Banner By Sugah)

Offline AncientHighway

• Whippy Whippersnapper
« Reply #132 on: July 26, 2014, 11:12:34 PM »
Just to make sure I understand, you were able to modify the expansions.xreg and get SimPE to work recognizing everything?  That file would be worth posting.

Offline BoilingOil

• Slightly Off-Wack
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
    • Leefish
« Reply #133 on: July 26, 2014, 11:42:53 PM »
I'd say so!

Online zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
« Reply #134 on: July 27, 2014, 12:36:28 AM »
I totally agree!  That's not something everyone would be able to do!

Offline Aaroneous

• Mushloving Mophead
« Reply #135 on: July 27, 2014, 10:32:33 AM »
That's right AncientHighway. This file just strictly detects what games are installed nothing more. For those interested here is the file http://www.mediafire.com/download/to38hu5oc82rbqg/ExpansionsXREG_UpdatedForUC.zip. To update SimPe's file go to it's install folder then to the Data folder, In the Data folder there should be a file called expansions.xreg. I would first back up the original file then place my edited file in the same directory. After that SimPe should detect that the expansions are installed.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 10:36:52 AM by Aaroneous »

(Banner By Sugah)

Offline Alasdair

• Drooling Diaperfiller
« Reply #136 on: July 28, 2014, 06:09:21 AM »
Thanks

Offline Zirconia Wolf

• Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
« Reply #137 on: July 28, 2014, 07:13:40 AM »
Just for kicks I have added a link to Aaroneous's post about tweaking SimPE to the sticky thread about the UC & mod compatibility, to help make it easier (I hope) for other UC users to find this very needed piece of information.

Offline BoilingOil

• Slightly Off-Wack
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
    • Leefish
« Reply #138 on: July 28, 2014, 07:46:25 AM »
Good idea, ZW. :thumb:

Offline AncientHighway

• Whippy Whippersnapper
« Reply #139 on: July 28, 2014, 08:22:35 AM »
ABUSE OF POWER!    :lol:

Online zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
« Reply #140 on: July 28, 2014, 08:25:47 AM »
If you've got it, flaunt use it!

Offline BoilingOil

• Slightly Off-Wack
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
    • Leefish
« Reply #141 on: July 28, 2014, 08:29:34 AM »
Should we not ban AH for a while for questioning board policy? :lol:

Online zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
« Reply #142 on: July 28, 2014, 08:33:07 AM »
Hey, this is a democracy!!! :giggle:

Offline BoilingOil

• Slightly Off-Wack
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
    • Leefish
« Reply #143 on: July 28, 2014, 12:26:19 PM »
That's why I asked, in stead of deciding unilaterally :halo:

Offline mark93

• Talkative Toddler
« Reply #144 on: July 28, 2014, 01:10:16 PM »
That's right AncientHighway. This file just strictly detects what games are installed nothing more. For those interested here is the file http://www.mediafire.com/download/to38hu5oc82rbqg/ExpansionsXREG_UpdatedForUC.zip. To update SimPe's file go to it's install folder then to the Data folder, In the Data folder there should be a file called expansions.xreg. I would first back up the original file then place my edited file in the same directory. After that SimPe should detect that the expansions are installed.

This is a great fix but can this post be seen by none registered user?

Offline AncientHighway

• Whippy Whippersnapper
« Reply #145 on: July 28, 2014, 01:21:45 PM »

Bah!  Since when are websites a democracy?

Offline arathea

• Tempermental Tyke
« Reply #146 on: July 28, 2014, 01:46:09 PM »

Bah!  Since when are websites a democracy?

Like every democracy it depends on who's eligible to vote.

Offline BoilingOil

• Slightly Off-Wack
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
    • Leefish
« Reply #147 on: July 28, 2014, 01:57:14 PM »
This is a great fix but can this post be seen by none registered user?

Whoever is not registered, is a guest, not a user. And no, guests will not be able to see it. But they will see indications that the information exists. If they want to know more, they will register.

The purpose of this board has always been to offer TJ's mods for free without registration and to allow people to see the documentation for these mods. We've adapted these rules to include other mods. Do we need to disclose everything this easily? Because SimPE support is an entirely different beast from mod support. The staff may have to discuss this, and maybe rearrange some stuff, depending on their decision. I can imagine a solution where this and other info is made available to the SimPE site, where it belongs.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 02:02:35 PM by BoilingOil »

Online zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
« Reply #148 on: July 28, 2014, 02:29:34 PM »
How long does it take someone to register? They can't download anything at MTS unless they do, so we are actually far more helpful.

Offline arathea

• Tempermental Tyke
« Reply #149 on: July 28, 2014, 02:40:41 PM »
Depends on your email address. If I had to register now, I'd be out of luck here.

anything