Author Topic: "The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection" available for free  (Read 21066 times)

Offline Zirconia Wolf

• Queen of the Cross-Post
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • Reticulated MoonBat Queen
Quote from: mark93 <snip>
There are a lot of players out there that never had the money to buy all the EP's and SP's and now they get the chance to get it all in 1 package for free.

Yes, but now those very same players are going to have nothing but heartache when they try to install a lot of mods out there (& even some custom content, I'm sure) & they will be screaming about how "such-n-such mod is crap" or "doesn't work" or "crashes the game" & we'll have yet another round of "Sims 2 must be the worst, most unstable game ever made" shit being spread all over the place, which really pisses me off because most of the problems people blame on Sims 2 are completely the fault of the end-user installing the wrong mod or incompatible content. (Not saying it doesn't have its problems - we all know it does - but I grow weary of people raving about "faulty code" when they did something stupid.)

Plus once Origin is in the picture...well, that's a whole 'nuther kettle of fish!

It's bad enough fielding compatibility issue questions with those damn Multi-packs, but now we have this "Complete" Collection (& Origin) to deal with too.

Oh joy. Oh rapture.  :dry:
~ Long Live All Wild Canines! ~
~ Sims 1 & 2 Forever! Sims 3 or 4? Never!! ~
~ Queen Of The Great InTeen Moon-Bat Revolution ~

Offline mark93

• Talkative Toddler
This time they used AL/M&G game engine and so far all mods for AL/MG are working with out fell.

Offline zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • Superannuated Coffeeholic
    • Zephyr Zodiac @ 4-Shared
So, all my games were registered, I also had two digital downloads at one time, so why haven't I been offered the ultimate collection?
"All the world's a Neighbourhood, and all the men and women merely Sims."  ZephyrZodiac with apologies to Willie Waggledagger.

http://www.4shared.com/u/yCrnLoEP/Zephyr_Zodiac.html

Offline MaryH

• Tempermental Tyke
  • Otherwise known as Mary of H.
ZZ, here's what EA says about it:
http://help.ea.com/en/article/the-sims-2-ultimate-collection-faq/

I got an email saying I would get a copy of The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection, but I canít find it in my library?
The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection is going out to players right now.  Everyone who had a digital copy of The Sims 2 will find the Ultimate Collection in their library within the next 5 days. Just log in to Origin and visit your My Games library.

I hear that you are no longer supporting The Sims 2. What does that mean?
Going forward, EA will no longer be providing any new content or making any additional technical updates to The Sims 2. If you have a problem with your game, you are of course still welcome to contact us here at EA Help.

How do I get The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection?
The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection is being given out to any player who purchased and registered a digital version of The Sims 2.

I didnít get an email but I want a copy of The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection.
Players who already have registered digital download versions of The Sims 2 and/or The Sims 2 Expansion Packs in their Origin Game Library will have The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection added to their collection automatically. To see if you qualify, launch Origin and check your Game Library.  If The Sims 2 is in your Origin Game Library, then you will receive the upgrade to The Sims 2 Ultimate Edition.

This upgrade to The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection is only available to gamers who purchased the digital version of The Sims 2 from Origin or The EA Store. Owners of physical disc versions of The Sims are not currently eligible for this offer.

What does The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection contain?
The Ultimate Collection includes The Sims 2, as well as every single The Sims 2 expansion pack and stuff pack.

How do I remove the old version of The Sims 2 from my game library?
Just right-click on the old tile for The Sims 2 game and select hide tile.

But other players have gotten it despite no digital download of the game. All I can say is you can check your Origin account, and see if you can call EA about it.

It's been noted that the FAQ has changed since the start of the giveaway, so perhaps they've changed the rules, again..we all know EA is famous for doing that!

Update: the FAQ was updated yesterday, and here's what it says now:
At this time, all Origin customers who had previously registered their copy of The Sims 2 should now have the newly remastered The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection in their Origin My Games library.

We know that there are a lot of fans of The Sims who may not have had their copy of the game registered on Origin, and we want to reward The Sims fans for their incredible loyalty and commitment to the franchise.

As a result, we are developing an easy way for any eligible customer who owns a physical disc copy of The Sims 2 to upgrade easily to the new Ultimate Collection edition. We will update this article on or before Wednesday July 23 at 10am PT, with detailed instructions on what you need to do to get your own copy of The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 04:01:24 AM by MaryH »

Offline arathea

• Tempermental Tyke
From what I've read, they've changed the no physical disks part. Someone at the Asylum is waiting for an email and noticed the change (It wasn't there when she send her registration request about a day ago.).

ETA: There seems to be some problems with HCDU and CleanInstaller recognizing the UC Downloads folder.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 04:11:59 AM by arathea »
Arathea's Area@TFM's Naughty Sims Asylum

Offline zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
I guess it's because I don't have an Origin account!  That's discrimination!!!  They should still have e-mailed me with the offer to download the files if I install Origin.  (I don't want it, of course, but they don't know that.)
"All the world's a Neighbourhood, and all the men and women merely Sims."  ZephyrZodiac with apologies to Willie Waggledagger.

Offline mark93

• Talkative Toddler
From what I've read, they've changed the no physical disks part. Someone at the Asylum is waiting for an email and noticed the change (It wasn't there when she send her registration request about a day ago.).

ETA: There seems to be some problems with HCDU and CleanInstaller recognizing the UC Downloads folder.

All you need to do is make a "The Sims 2" folder in the EA Games folder and place a copy of your downloads in there and HCDU will check it out for you.
We will need to find someone who know how to edit the HCDU to see the new UC.

For the Clean Installer you just need to set the path is all, see post 457 http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=409950&c=1&goto=newpost

This was posted yesterday.
Quote from: EA
At this time, all Origin customers who had previously registered their copy of The Sims 2 should now have the newly remastered The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection in their Origin My Games library.

We know that there are a lot of fans of The Sims who may not have had their copy of the game registered on Origin, and we want to reward The Sims fans for their incredible loyalty and commitment to the franchise.

As a result, we are developing an easy way for any eligible customer who owns a physical disc copy of The Sims 2 to upgrade easily to the new Ultimate Collection edition. We will update this article on or before Wednesday July 23 at 10am PT, with detailed instructions on what you need to do to get your own copy of The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection.
http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-get-the-sims-2-ultimate-collection/
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 05:34:52 AM by mark93 »

Offline Usul_Princess

• Toddling Tot
I don't get it. Why did they snub users with physical disks in the first place? How does having hard-copies not make me a loyal player? Huh?!

Offline mark93

• Talkative Toddler
See my post above.

Offline zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
But I have two digital downloads which they must surely have a record of, even though I replaced them with physical discs when they put Securom on the then current download manager (I forget what it was called.)

Offline LilSister

• Toddling Tot
    • LilSister's Sims Family Affair
Talk about a coincidence! Yesterday I ordered 3 EP's from Amazon that I didn't have physical copies. My package is due to arrive on July 22. After reading this thread I logged into Origin for the first time in over a year (of course it had to update) and the UC was there. I checked my email account an I noticed the email from them in my Junk Folder.

About 4 years ago EA gave me free digital downloads of EP's after I had a problem and had to reinstall the game. When I first started playing the Sims 2 a co-worker allowed me to load her games on my computer. Before I knew about sites like Simbology, if I had a problem I would call EA customer service. The agents were always very nice, patient and took time to answer my questions. I also appreciated that if they didn't know the answer they were willing to research a solution which is how I found out about several Sims 2 sites where I could get help :thumb: There were other occasions where the customer service person stayed on the phone with me for several hours helping me to find  solutions to my problems and making sure everything worked afterward. Back in  2010 I had to reinstall my game. I had already began purchasing my own copies of Sims 2 EP's and stuff packs, but I was missing Seasons, Bon Voyage and Free Time. Those 3 games were integral parts of my saved game so EA replaced them for free with digital downloads.

I knew at some point something like this was going to happen - I'm glad I was in the zone :cheese:

Offline mark93

• Talkative Toddler
If you need CEP you will need to do a Manual Installation for UC.
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=92541

Offline zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
When I first had a problem with the Base Game Jump Bug, I phoned Customer Service here in the UK.  They told me my game couldn't be saved and to uninstall everything and reinstall.  Two days later, the patch was released!!!  Luckily, I didn't delete my saved game.  So don't talk to me about Customer Service - they obviously, at least in those days, didn't know what was going on at all.

Offline SmilingSweetly

• S.P.O.R.K.
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • Have spork, will travel.
Here's the thread I was looking for.

Do not believe what you see or read re "only those with digital versions are eligible." I have never purchased a single digital copy of a Sims 2 game via Origin. All of mine are disc versions. However, on a whim I did contact EA and within minutes I was given a code and I have it downloaded. It all depends on the CS rep you get. If you get one who is not helping then try another until you do get one. They are out there. I know, I did it as well as many others. Just be patient and persistent.  :thumb:

Also, I never keep Origin on my computer longer than it takes to download something then I remove it again.
Now, a question of etiquette - as I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch?

Offline mark93

• Talkative Toddler
Re: "The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection" available for free
« Reply #64 on: July 19, 2014, 09:23:35 AM »
I change the title so it makes more sense.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 09:25:27 AM by mark93 »

Offline Usul_Princess

• Toddling Tot

One thing that does kinda puzzle me though is why a TS2 Complete Collection & not TS3?

I don't think they're willing to offer up their cash cow so quickly, what with the endless DLC and all. TS4 has yet to impress even the most enthusiastic sheep. We may have to wait until 2020 for that, or when they shut down the TS3 store. Whichever comes last.

I just bought to the Holiday Stuff pack two days ago. I'll stick with my hard copies, thanks.

Offline Zirconia Wolf

• Queen of the Cross-Post
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • Reticulated MoonBat Queen
This time they used AL/M&G game engine and so far all mods for AL/MG are working with out fell.

Yes but you still need to create an Origin account & have to uninstall your already existing game & don't get anything you wouldn't get with a normal all EP+ install...oh, forget it!

It is clear that most everyone is all ga-ga in love with EA (& Origin) so what the hell.

(And here I thought TS4 was going to be the thing that finally tore the Sims community apart!)
~ Long Live All Wild Canines! ~
~ Sims 1 & 2 Forever! Sims 3 or 4? Never!! ~
~ Queen Of The Great InTeen Moon-Bat Revolution ~

Offline Kivak

• Talkative Toddler
« Reply #67 on: July 19, 2014, 10:10:24 AM »
Not everyone ZW.

I wish they would just do what they did with Sims 1 offer the disks and you can do it when or if you want.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 10:13:27 AM by Kivak »
Kivak & Wolfie's Cove
http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php?/forum/70-kivak-and-wolfies-cove/
Sims 2 stories and houses, some clothes & Sims

Offline zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
« Reply #68 on: July 19, 2014, 12:41:31 PM »
If what they are offering is one single set of program files, so a lot of duplicated stuff is gone, and the game therefore loads faster, then it might be worth having.  If all you are doing is replacing those painstakingly installed files for all the EPs and SPs with a similar-looking set of files and folders, I can't see the point.

Offline arathea

• Tempermental Tyke
« Reply #69 on: July 19, 2014, 12:46:36 PM »
From what I've seen from screenshots posted, there are separate folders for the bundles (with separate folders for EPs/SPs inside) plus separate folders for each remaining EP/SP that isn't part of a bundle.

Offline zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
« Reply #70 on: July 19, 2014, 01:07:10 PM »
So it's basically just all been put in the one large bundle without any attempt to tidy it up?  Figures.

Offline mark93

• Talkative Toddler
« Reply #71 on: July 19, 2014, 03:56:28 PM »
Every thing but for the game engine that is in the other EP/SP is only the TSData nothing else so yes they did tidy it up.

Its starts up faster and SimPE where it use to take up to 2 min to load a hood now is done in 10 sec for me.

This is what folders it has in the programs and what is in each folder.

_Installer with Origin stuff in it.
Apartment Life             = TSData.
Best of Business = EP3 = TSData
                            SP5 = TSData
                            SP7 = TSData
                            VP6 = what I think is the Happy Holiday Stuff pack items
Bon Voyage                  =  TSData
Double Deluxe =    Base = TSData
                             EP2 = TSData
                             SP4 = TSData
Free Time                     = TSData
Fun with Pets =      EP4 = TSData
                             SP1 = TSData
                             SP9 = CSBin, TSBin and TSData Body Shop is in CSBin but no desktop shortcut.
                            Support
Glamour Life Stuff        = TSData
Seasons                       = TSData
Support
University Life = EP1 = TSData
                         SP6 = TSData
                         SP8 = TSData
                         VP6 = same as above
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 04:10:08 PM by mark93 »

Offline BoilingOil

• Slightly Off-Wack
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • We'll jump off that bridge when we come to it.
    • Leefish
« Reply #72 on: July 19, 2014, 04:04:42 PM »
Mark, if by that you mean to say that all the TS2.exe files are gone, except for the last version (M&G version), then it also means no more AGS games. That's going to hurt a few peeps.

"BO, Sir, you rock! :bow:" - TheISZ                           (banner design: eefje00704/Eva)

Offline mark93

• Talkative Toddler
« Reply #73 on: July 19, 2014, 04:10:48 PM »
AGS never work for the Tri packs in the first place.

Offline BoilingOil

• Slightly Off-Wack
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
    • Leefish
« Reply #74 on: July 19, 2014, 04:19:12 PM »
Since you bring them up, Mark: those tri-packs never were a good idea either. The people who bought every EP/SP separately, are still the best off.

"BO, Sir, you rock! :bow:" - TheISZ                           (banner design: eefje00704/Eva)

Offline zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
« Reply #75 on: July 19, 2014, 04:31:19 PM »
I suppose in the end it depends on what you want from your game.

Offline Sleepycat

• Resident Hairball
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • meow!
« Reply #76 on: July 19, 2014, 06:20:13 PM »
Considering there are quite a few people that wanted to play TS2 again but didn't want to spend hours re-installing via disks (or in some cases had other issues with re-installing), this is a good thing. I may not have any use for this Ultimate Collection but I love the fact that some of my friends are playing (or going to be playing) TS2 again!  :prancing:
TFM's Naughty Sims Asylum - home of my Sim stuff - SC4 Terrains, Sims, Hairy Skintones, Hoods and some clothes & stuff.

Offline zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
« Reply #77 on: July 19, 2014, 06:45:12 PM »
Oh, I totally agree!  Some people have lost discs, or they have got badly damaged when used by their kids and left lying around, so this is the ideal solution for them.

Offline Cabelle

• Toddling Tot
  • Shall we play?
« Reply #78 on: July 19, 2014, 10:27:26 PM »
Considering there are quite a few people that wanted to play TS2 again but didn't want to spend hours re-installing via disks (or in some cases had other issues with re-installing), this is a good thing. I may not have any use for this Ultimate Collection but I love the fact that some of my friends are playing (or going to be playing) TS2 again!  :prancing:

Same here. *Waves at everyone* I stepped away for a long while (would lurk & wave on occasion) because much of the focus was now on Sims 3 (not a bad thing, just not my thing) and because real life went straight to messy hell for a long time. I'm excited that not only has real life finally calmed down for me so that I can play my favorite game, there seems to be a lot of interest in Sims 2 again.

I have all the physical disks but I was able to get the UC from a helpful EA customer service rep. It's sitting in my Origin account and I'm not going to do anything with it unless I absolutely need to. So I don't plan on using it, but I'm glad to have it in case of emergency. I have all my physical disks carefully stored and I was even able to load those disks on my brand new, Windows 8 (utter garbage OS!) computer. It took me all day, and I had to copy & paste the TSBin & TSData folders from the base game and each EP/SP on my older computer to the new one to make it update & play properly. But, it's working and I'm happily simming again. I am blown away that even with around 4G of CC, my game loads so fast.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 10:29:02 PM by Cabelle »
"Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

Offline BoilingOil

• Slightly Off-Wack
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
    • Leefish
« Reply #79 on: July 20, 2014, 02:11:48 AM »
Hi Cabelle, welcome back!

Yeah, a new machine and new OS (no matter how shyte the latter may be) will usually do that: speed up the load times considerably.

Focus out here was never on TS3, you know. Just check how relatively tiny our TS3 section is! ;) We've always remained mostly a TS2 site, and we will until we give up.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 02:14:36 AM by BoilingOil »

Offline zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
« Reply #80 on: July 20, 2014, 03:27:42 AM »
I suppose, though, there will be some of our members who will ask for a TS4 section....

Offline BoilingOil

• Slightly Off-Wack
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
    • Leefish
« Reply #81 on: July 20, 2014, 04:01:49 AM »
I suppose some will. We may have to confer about our response to such requests.

Offline MaryH

• Tempermental Tyke
« Reply #82 on: July 20, 2014, 04:15:36 AM »
If there's enough interest in such a subject. After the last couple of days, I tend to believe that there might not be that many people who will.

That is, if they have any sense.

Offline BoilingOil

• Slightly Off-Wack
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
    • Leefish
« Reply #83 on: July 20, 2014, 04:33:03 AM »
I'm not yet overly enthusiastic about setting up such a section, either, @MaryH. I'd need a sufficient number of requests first.

This is primarily a fan-site geared towards answering TS2 related questions. We have hardly any knowledge even of TS3 and it shows: the TS3 section attracts hardly any public. TS4 doesn't look to become very popular among us, so do we want to have yet another mostly dead section?

Offline arathea

• Tempermental Tyke
« Reply #84 on: July 20, 2014, 04:43:50 AM »
I'm not really active here now so you can just ignore me on that matter but since the TS3 section is almost dead, why not turn it into a more general area for any sims games but 2?

Offline BoilingOil

• Slightly Off-Wack
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
    • Leefish
« Reply #85 on: July 20, 2014, 05:39:29 AM »
Ignore a good idea? Nah! I could actually go with that.

Offline arathea

• Tempermental Tyke
« Reply #86 on: July 20, 2014, 05:47:16 AM »
 :cheese:

At least you'd stick with one probably almost dead section instead of having a bunch of it.  :wink:

Offline MaryH

• Tempermental Tyke
« Reply #87 on: July 20, 2014, 07:50:44 AM »
In fact, I think we should stick to Sims 2 primarily because of the popularity of the Ultimate Collection being sent out.

The old game is getting huge renewed attention, and new players are looking for mods/hacks for it.

We just might be a beacon in the land of darkness-forever shining our light for the game!

(and we thought we were old news!)

Offline BoilingOil

• Slightly Off-Wack
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
    • Leefish
« Reply #88 on: July 20, 2014, 10:20:12 AM »
Old news? Hardly! I've never thought that. I was actually thinking of rallying for an extension of our contract with the host. Because the three years that we originally signed up for, will be over in a few months now, and I don't want to see this place shut down yet.

Offline zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
« Reply #89 on: July 20, 2014, 10:30:20 AM »
We need to get in touch with D_A.

Offline BoilingOil

• Slightly Off-Wack
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
    • Leefish
« Reply #90 on: July 20, 2014, 10:31:40 AM »
Ed Zachary. :thumb:

Offline AncientHighway

• Whippy Whippersnapper
« Reply #91 on: July 20, 2014, 01:35:07 PM »
So...
I'm pickup up vibes that:
  • UC is bad....unless you don't have all the EPs and you want to complete the collection and then it's good.
  • Origin is bad...unless you need digital installations for that new laptop that has no DVD drive and then it's good.

While the intent of EA releasing the UC is suspect, they were under no obligation to do so.  They've been taking quite a bit of heat from TS3 and SimCity 5, not to mention the disasters known as Spore and SimCity Societies.  I have no issue with EA trying to rebuild it's rep a bit before the release of TS4 which is already taking heat.

Origin, derived from the Online Store EA had, is trying to live down the mistakes of the Store and early iterations of Origin, namely SecuROM.  Has anyone run a program from Origin lately?  I have with SimCity 5, and there is no trace of SecuROM on my computer.  That's not to say that EA isn't using some other form of pirate protection, which is really a joke since pirates have cracked versions available the same day as release.  There are more than enough programs available to stop anything unwanted from happening over your connection.  If someone goes for the UC and finds SecuROM back on the computer, I'll be the first to acknowledge I was wrong and join the list of Origin nay-sayers.

Offline BoilingOil

• Slightly Off-Wack
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
    • Leefish
« Reply #92 on: July 20, 2014, 02:14:55 PM »
If you put it like that, it's like we want to have it both ways, AH. And I can not deny that there may be some truth in it. But with a history like EA's, I think one can expect us to be suspicious of everything they do. They've called it upon themselves.

Personally, I still advise against registering with Origin or downloading the UC. But if people decide for themselves that they want to risk it, who am I to forbid it? I have not that right, nor do I want it. But myself, I will not be caught dead betraying my principle. I'm still not convinced that there's anything good about the UC, because in essence it's a superversion of the existing tri-pack collections, which have all proven to be incompatible with AGS.

And there is proof that Origin is communicating frantically on numerous ports as soon as you open it. What the hell for, if not for some nefarious purpose? I would conclude that this activity replaces whatever evil stuff the Securom did. Thus, to me they remain suspect.

I guess that as long as the UC is free, we can not complain. But there's nothing that can keep us from questioning EA's motives.

Offline mark93

• Talkative Toddler
« Reply #93 on: July 20, 2014, 05:44:57 PM »
Just incase it is needed for some windows don't know how to handle the "TM" and it needs to be removed.
You only need to do this fix if your game will not run.

Try this! I got it from a different forum at answers.ea.com (credit goes to MMJJSense) with someone who had a similar issue:
 you need to open regedit (Window+R) and open HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE then SOFTWARE

For 32 - Bit : Find EA GAMES folder and open the sims 2... change the Display Name... Delete the ô out... and the problem is solved...

For 64- Bit : Open Wow6432Node then.. Find EA GAMES folder and open the sims 2... change the Display Name... Delete the ô out... and the problem is solved...

Before it's should look like this : The Sims 2ô Ultimate Collection

After : The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 08:26:16 PM by mark93 »

Offline SmilingSweetly

• S.P.O.R.K.
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • Have spork, will travel.
« Reply #94 on: July 21, 2014, 04:41:54 PM »

^^This

I finally upgraded my computer this year and had not gotten around to re-installing all of my Sims 2, and frankly was groaning at the thought. Now (it seems so far) I have it all without spending hours doing it. I had saved my old Sims 2 Downloads folder with everything (mods, cc etc) and it looks like everything is working fine with the Ultimate Collection. *crosses fingers* :cheese:
Now, a question of etiquette - as I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch?

Offline zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
« Reply #95 on: July 21, 2014, 04:52:08 PM »
http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=8938.0

This new thread I just opened should appeal to you, SS.

Offline Kivak

• Talkative Toddler
« Reply #96 on: July 22, 2014, 10:36:19 AM »
 :blush:Maybe I am dumb as a stump but I googled Origin and can't find where you log in or get access to the right page, would someone help me out here with a link. Wolfie doesn't want to touch it with a ten foot pole but I think it would be a great back up to have. Our discs are in great shape but stuff happens.

Edited to add Mark Wolfie said sometimes bodyshop doesnt give you a desktop icon you can make one, if you don't know how, she will log on later and let you know how. She is working atm and had to get off the phone with me.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 10:39:33 AM by Kivak »
Kivak & Wolfie's Cove
http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php?/forum/70-kivak-and-wolfies-cove/
Sims 2 stories and houses, some clothes & Sims

Offline LilSister

• Toddling Tot
    • LilSister's Sims Family Affair
« Reply #97 on: July 22, 2014, 11:28:04 AM »

Offline zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
« Reply #98 on: July 22, 2014, 11:58:04 AM »
Well, I went there and upgraded my account to Origin, but I couldn't find the Ultimate Collection anywhere!

Offline mark93

• Talkative Toddler
« Reply #99 on: July 22, 2014, 12:16:04 PM »
You have to go here and ask for it http://help.ea.com/en/article/the-sims-2-ultimate-collection-faq/ scroll down to the bottom and click on the "Contact Us" button.

Body shop is in the UC/Fun with Pets/SP9 folder and just need to right click on it and send to desktop (create shortcut).
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 12:20:25 PM by mark93 »

anything
anything