Poll

If this major update were only compatible with FT or higher would this be an issue?

Yes
6 (10.2%)
No
53 (89.8%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Voting closed: October 22, 2008, 08:54:02 AM

Author Topic: ACR Version 2.0 Feature Requests  (Read 37010 times)

Offline twojeffs

• Supreme Simbologist
  • Administrator
  • Tempermental Tyke
ACR Version 2.0 Feature Requests
« on: July 20, 2008, 10:07:51 AM »
Here's your chance to influence the next major update to ACR. :cheese:

I'm not planning on starting development until after AL is released, but I'm already working on the planning/requirements. There will probably be one more minor update (1.1) in between as well.

As far as 1.2 goes, nothing is off the table so feel free to suggest anything. I do already have a list of things I'm planning or thinking about that I'm not going to share (yet). I want to know what you want to see. Even if you've posted a thread before requesting something please add it here too. If you like an idea from someone else, post that too. The more people that like/want something the more likely it is to happen.

We'll compile the suggested features in the next post as they are suggested because I expect this thread will probably get pretty long. X)

Edit: Just changed the thread title from verison 1.2 to 2.0 'cause its been bugging me.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 10:05:27 PM by twojeffs »
Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

Offline twojeffs

• Supreme Simbologist
  • Administrator
  • Tempermental Tyke
Re: ACR Version 1.2 Feature Requests
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2008, 10:08:02 AM »
Changes/Additions requested so far (in no particular order):

• Moar options for adjusting acceptance levels in game. Global Hood/By Sim/By Lot. - scheduled to appear
  • Add First Kiss interaction (and make required for other interactions). - scheduled to appear
  • Add more kiss/flirt/hug interactions (will need whittled down to which 2-3). - scheduled to appear
  • Add more woohoo locations (booth/tent/sauna/hammock/elevator/closet/car). Need to pick top 1 or 2. - Will happen but probably not for first beta.
  • Add autonomous Go Steady/Engagement/(Marriage) - scheduled to appear
  • Add Birth Control option - scheduled to appear
  • Add Fertility Cycle
  • Add setting to allow all ACR interactions except woohoo - scheduled to appear
  • Add option to remove a 'One' from a sim or 'lock' the current One - scheduled to appear
  • Add version of pregnancy scanner without revealing father - scheduled to appear
  • Redo menus with multiple options to gray out the one currently set. - This will definitely happen.
  • Add a 'quickie' option to skip straight to woohoo
  • Add option to disable booty calls. - This will definitely happen.
  • Memory and Negative side effects for morning after pill
  • Autonomous Break-up or some sort of ACR break-up interaction - scheduled to appear
  • Choose adjuster model in addition (or instead of) cycling the model - This will definitely happen
« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 07:56:44 PM by twojeffs »
Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

Offline Trif

• Flocker Magnet
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
    • Pleasant Valley
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2008, 10:19:27 AM »
First kiss be added to kiss interactions.
Hot tub interactions changed so that hot tub interactions are stackable as they are by default.
Maybe those who wander do get lost...
Pleasant Valley

Offline Inge Jones

• Talkative Toddler
    • simlogical
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2008, 10:30:55 AM »
Autonomous engagements and go steady please (configurable for those who don't want it), based on aspiration - romance might be less likely to do this and family sims more likely.  I guess autonomous weddings might be impractical, but at least an engagement would provide a huge hint to the player :D

Also individual sim birth control (either sex) with all sex potentially causing pregnancy unless one of the pair is using birth control, so there is no need for a seperate setting for risky woohoo and try for baby.  The birth control could be a tangible object in the inventory so it's easy to check it at a glance without spawning the adjuster.  A fertility cycle to go with this would be great fun, so instead of a seperate "try for baby" the ones who want a baby will have more desire for sex on fertile days and those who fear babies will actually try to avoid fertile days if they're not on birth control.   Probability of pregnancy could vary with the age as well as stage of cycle.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 10:40:37 AM by Inge Jones »
http://www.simlogical.com
Please do not PM me with questions about modding.  Please post in an appropriate forum and send me a link to the thread if you would like me to try and help.

Offline pren36p

• Talkative Toddler
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2008, 11:29:08 AM »
Maybe add some of the other romantic actions (like romantic hug, romantic kiss etc) to the ACR choices.  Have a way for sims to know the hottub is "in use" so they don't stand around stomping and trying to join. 

Offline Kivak

• Talkative Toddler
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2008, 11:29:37 AM »
I like those ideas! Trif and Inge great ideas!

« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 11:32:45 AM by kivak »
Kivak & Wolfie's Cove
http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php?/forum/70-kivak-and-wolfies-cove/
Sims 2 stories and houses, some clothes & Sims

Offline AncientHighway

• Whippy Whippersnapper
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2008, 11:45:56 AM »
Recognition of days added to or substracted from a sims life through the Elixer of Life or various cheats available.  It may be doing this but requiring exiting and reentering the lot.

Added woohoo venues: hammock, tent, car, sauna.  Logic for selecting the specific bed, sofa, whatever improved so an empty one is used, not just the closest.

Social plugins for all the flirts, kisses, and hugs.  Plugins for all the proposal options except for marriage would be nice.

Add something from the Talk social to the Booty Call.  I think the sequence is Talk Social-Flirt Social-Makeout-Woohoo when it comes up in Wants. 

A readme.txt that doesn't get overwritten by another readme.txt  :cheese:

« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 12:31:30 PM by ancienthighway »

Offline zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • Superannuated Coffeeholic
    • Zephyr Zodiac @ 4-Shared
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2008, 11:48:11 AM »
To be able to set acceptance levels for the hood without having to mess with BCONs, and then if you want, and maybe also to set them for individual sims, rather than lots.  Even, possibly, to set acceptance for some sims to spouse only.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 11:50:26 AM by zephyrzodiac »
"All the world's a Neighbourhood, and all the men and women merely Sims."  ZephyrZodiac with apologies to Willie Waggledagger.

http://www.4shared.com/u/yCrnLoEP/Zephyr_Zodiac.html

samborskij

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2008, 03:00:47 PM »
I strongly second ZZ, an option to apply acceptance requirements to the whole hood rather than doing it lot by lot.

Offline edespino

• Highchair Hipster
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2008, 04:18:39 PM »
more flexible clock, no every 24 hrs want wooho, by example the teen go faster and the adult slower, by personalty, aspiration etc....

Offline pren36p

• Talkative Toddler
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2008, 04:37:20 PM »
I think it already does this, doesn't it?  :smile:

Offline TwistedSister

• The Cat Summoner
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • The Lazy Writer
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2008, 04:50:23 PM »
How about continuous action when building up to a woohoo? You know, instead of the usual "Cuddle...Kiss...Stop...Cuddle...Makeout...Stop...etc.".  :rolleyes: Just to make the process a bit faster, I mean.
"Everything you can imagine is real." - Pablo Picasso

Offline Imalia

• Toddling Tot
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2008, 04:50:46 PM »
I love the idea of autonomous go steady/engagement, saves me from wondering and rolling a die to see if my sims are ready for that next step  :rofl:

Two other things I'd like are:

The ability to set the risky odds per sim instead of per lot, just cause mama doesn't mind running the odds, doesn't mean her teen daughter wants to as well.

The ability to set the pregnancy not allowed for males to prevent them *fathering* a pregnancy.

Offline edespino

• Highchair Hipster
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2008, 04:59:23 PM »
I think it already does this, doesn't it?  :smile:

far i know only are 2 modes: normal and brothel and  is for lot not for sim. I like see more times variations. No is the same horny teens what a married couple for years

by the way i think remember see the elder is little longer but in general is 24 hrs if don't wrong
« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 05:07:28 PM by edespino »

Offline zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2008, 05:30:12 PM »
You need to set the individual sim's tokens, and the option is already available.  There are also variations in the time.....but it depends a lot on personality.
"All the world's a Neighbourhood, and all the men and women merely Sims."  ZephyrZodiac with apologies to Willie Waggledagger.

Offline caprisim

• Babbling Baby
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2008, 05:47:40 PM »
I really like all the other suggestions I've read so far, particularly those by Trif (first kiss) & Inge (birth control).  :smile:

I'm wondering if it would be possible to add a token that allows a sim to do all the autonomous actions except woo-hoo and keep them virginal (at least for a while, lol)? It would be a nice feature so that your classier sims don't run off to the nearest photo booth to woo-hoo in the middle of their first date or you could just use it to allow your teens to make-out and all that fun stuff, but draw the line at jumping in the family hot tub for some woo-hoo while everyone is at home (nearly happened to some of my teens I wasn't watching).

Thanks for considering our suggestions!  :wink:

Offline edespino

• Highchair Hipster
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2008, 05:50:12 PM »
ou need to set the individual sim's tokens, and the option is already available

yes,  that already i know.

There are also variations in the time.....but it depends a lot on personality.

i will try  see more careful

thank you answer  :smile:

Offline Figwit

• Pineapple Princess
  • Whining Whelp
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2008, 05:50:45 PM »
I would like a way to remove their 'one'. I hate it when mine get some fugly townie and insist on making booty calls no matter how loudly I yell at the monitor.

Offline Sleepycat

• Resident Hairball
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • meow!
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2008, 08:02:26 PM »

Added woohoo venues: hammock, tent, car, sauna. 

Social plugins for all the flirts, kisses, and hugs. Plugins for all the proposal options except for marriage would be nice.

Add something from the Talk social to the Booty Call.  I think the sequence is Talk Social-Flirt Social-Makeout-Woohoo when it comes up in Wants. 

A readme.txt that doesn't get overwritten by another readme.txt  :cheese:

Ditto!

for woohoo venues, atleast tent and hammock (plus upcoming AL closet woohoo) would be nice. I know the car would be a bitch to code for.

I like everyone's ideas so far  X)
TFM's Naughty Sims Asylum - home of my Sim stuff - SC4 Terrains, Sims, Hairy Skintones, Hoods and some clothes & stuff.

Offline Cabelle

• Toddling Tot
  • Shall we play?
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2008, 10:43:18 PM »
I'd like the additional woohoo venues too: hammock, tent, sauna & the new closet. First kiss & romantic kiss added to the list of casual kisses. :)
"Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

Offline SmilingSweetly

• S.P.O.R.K.
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • Have spork, will travel.
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2008, 06:08:46 AM »
I would like a way to remove their 'one'. I hate it when mine get some fugly townie and insist on making booty calls no matter how loudly I yell at the monitor.

Amen to that!!  :lol:

I love many of the ideas listed. My favorites are first kiss, additional woohoo venues, and birth control. I would like to add my all time favorite and personal request would also be the autonomous go steady/engagement.  :thumb:
Now, a question of etiquette - as I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch?

Offline Simmerqueen

• Her Royal Hind-Ass
  • Whining Whelp
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2008, 07:02:14 AM »
I concur with first kiss, auto go steady/engagement option (I would even like the auto marriage option if it could be enabled for individuals, with disabled being the default). 

I would like to see LBs enabled with teen/YA/adult, but I think I've read in some thread that that isn't possible.   :cry: 

I also vote for the acceptance level changes as zz (and others) have suggested. 
"Life is too short to waste on stupid people."

Offline zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2008, 11:48:53 AM »
Wouldn't it be possible to add the acceptances choices to the overrides/global, just as the teen woohoo stuff can be set?  Then you could make alterations to whatever you set for the default according to the sim rather than lot by lot, so if you have a romance and family sim on the same lot, you could enable acceptance for the romance sim, but not the family one, if you wished.  If they are a couple, I don't mind so much limiting the romance sim on his/her home lot, but quite often I create adult *siblings* in CAS, and I think that's a different situation.....

Offline Sleepycat

• Resident Hairball
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • meow!
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2008, 10:24:54 PM »
For ages now I have wanted to have an option with the pregnancy scanner to check only how far along the pregnancy is, without it telling me who the father is.

I really don't want to know who fathered which kid (most of the time) but I'm always checking the time (need to for stories/pictures) so I end up finding out anyway :P 
TFM's Naughty Sims Asylum - home of my Sim stuff - SC4 Terrains, Sims, Hairy Skintones, Hoods and some clothes & stuff.

Offline gayjohnscarritt

• Highchair Hipster
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2008, 12:31:29 AM »
   Would it be possible to add an option to speed up the autonomous woohoo/try for baby interactions?  It's late in the evening, both are in neg hours and yet they'll play catch or light romantic stuff when i want them to just get in bed and do the entire 'roll to see IF they'll try for baby' thing.  Half the time i have to lock them in the bedroom before they'll even relax on the bed.  Then it could still be a couple of hours of them just laying there before they roll the important stuff.  (I've yet to have a risky woohoo pregnancy in my game, which is a tad sad - default settings only).
   I know i can force them to do an ACR woohoo, but no forcing a random roll for the entire try for baby scenario.

Offline Inge Jones

• Talkative Toddler
    • simlogical
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2008, 12:53:46 AM »
I completely agree that per-lot settings are less useful than either global or per-sim.   If you have a married son and his wife living with his parents, you may wish the parents to go on breeding but not the younger couple, who are planning to soon move to an apartment and build up their careers before starting a family. 

That's why a per-sim birth control would be the answer to everything.   If you gave the wife birth control, it would leave it so another woman could become pregnant by the husband while the wife did not.   Or if the husband had a (reversible) vasectomy, his wife would never have a child by him, but she could become pregnant from an affair, etc etc, just like in real life.

Then all the player has to do is set their preferred global risk of pregnancy setting, and that will apply to every woohoo in the whole game where neither of the couple has a birth control token.   There should also be a way to choose to give every sim in the game a birth control token in one go, in case the player preferred to remove birth control from selected sims rather than the other way round.

Another poster spoke of a per-sim chastity option.   How about if this was another inventory token "chastity vow"  and it could either be given to one sim at a time or to the whole hood (with option to give to females only, which is a bit more realistic) and then removed from selected sims.

The benefit of making these tokens visible inventory items is you can deal with them quickly without having to spawn the adjuster.
Please do not PM me with questions about modding.  Please post in an appropriate forum and send me a link to the thread if you would like me to try and help.

Offline SmilingSweetly

• S.P.O.R.K.
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • Have spork, will travel.
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2008, 07:03:28 AM »
   Would it be possible to add an option to speed up the autonomous woohoo/try for baby interactions?  It's late in the evening, both are in neg hours and yet they'll play catch or light romantic stuff when i want them to just get in bed and do the entire 'roll to see IF they'll try for baby' thing.  Half the time i have to lock them in the bedroom before they'll even relax on the bed.  Then it could still be a couple of hours of them just laying there before they roll the important stuff.  (I've yet to have a risky woohoo pregnancy in my game, which is a tad sad - default settings only).
   I know i can force them to do an ACR woohoo, but no forcing a random roll for the entire try for baby scenario.

Have you used the Auto Woo option yet? That will send them to the bed, sofa, or hot-tub, whichever they choose, and it will random roll whether they try for baby or not. I've also sent couple to casual woohoo in the bed and happen to hover over the icon and see that they chose to try for baby instead.
Now, a question of etiquette - as I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch?

Offline Simmerqueen

• Her Royal Hind-Ass
  • Whining Whelp
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2008, 08:16:56 AM »
One thing just occurred to me TJ while reading through this thread again - I hope that the sheer user simplicity of this unbelievably intrinsically complicated mod is not lost through too many changes.  I think your original concept of "drop it in and it will work", coupled with the options to make changes/refinements as they become obvious to the player is ideal, and as much as I would like some of these changes, if that had to change in order to implement them I would be against that.  Just my two cents worth... :smile:

Offline aino

• Babbling Baby
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2008, 08:40:07 AM »
I love the idea of autonomous engagement. I would also like to have a possibility to modify pregnancy chance (at least) up to 80 years.

Offline zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2008, 09:37:27 AM »
 :yikes: I hope you mean 80 days!  And that you have more than just slightly extended your sims' lifespans!

Offline TwistedSister

• The Cat Summoner
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • The Lazy Writer
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2008, 09:50:00 AM »

:yikes: I hope you mean 80 days!  And that you have more than just slightly extended your sims' lifespans!

Considering each Sim-day is the equivalent of a year...but then, I don't know many Sims who live more than 80 days anyway.  :blink:
"Everything you can imagine is real." - Pablo Picasso

Offline zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2008, 10:25:52 AM »
I know that the IVF programs in some countries allow it for women in their late 50's, even early 60's (although it isn't allowed here, I don't think) but I rather think even those countries would draw the line at an octogenarian first time mother! :eew:

Offline Kivak

• Talkative Toddler
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2008, 10:58:56 AM »
I believe they are required to pass health tests and the cut off date for most is 60 but I read somewhere that a 63 year old gymnastics teacher, had a child for her 35 year old daughter. But I imagine she was in great shape. She also was a mother of three before she had this baby. Her daughter had some kind of accident that prevented pregnancy.

I like everyones ideas for this. I would like the males to have the option of not reproducing, so they can still have fun but not have their fugly children lol
« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 11:05:33 AM by kivak »
Kivak & Wolfie's Cove
http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php?/forum/70-kivak-and-wolfies-cove/
Sims 2 stories and houses, some clothes & Sims

Offline magicmoon

• Toddling Tot
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2008, 12:17:32 PM »
ACR for Pets.

I love the idea of autonomous steady/engagement and adding a couple of new ACR places.

As far as the idea of hiding the father's name...it would be OK if you hide it, but I want it available during the pregnancy. I use multiple pollination techs and the scanner is the only item that tells me which tech is the father.

Update the controller so that the [current setting] is not available. As it is now, it is difficult to tell on some of the options what the current setting is.

I agree that per Sim settings are much more valuable than per lot settings.

And I agree with Simmerqueen, don't let this project become overly complicated so that you don't enjoy it anymore.
Running: Sims2, University, Nightlife, OFB, Pets, Seasons, BV, FT and AL.

Offline zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2008, 12:48:37 PM »
I believe they are required to pass health tests and the cut off date for most is 60 but I read somewhere that a 63 year old gymnastics teacher, had a child for her 35 year old daughter. But I imagine she was in great shape. She also was a mother of three before she had this baby. Her daughter had some kind of accident that prevented pregnancy.

I like everyones ideas for this. I would like the males to have the option of not reproducing, so they can still have fun but not have their fugly children lol

I would imagine they would bend the rules for surrogacy within the family, since the child will not, in daily life, have a 63 year-old mother.  And if the embryo was, in fact, the daughter's (depending on what kind of accident it was) and her husband's, then the surrogate mother is in fact the grandmother and that would be, to me at least, acceptable.

And I do agree, Kivak, there are some male sims for whom a vasectomy is the only way to go - but maybe more simply dealt with via the Blender?

Offline aino

• Babbling Baby
« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2008, 01:01:48 PM »

Oh, yes... I meant days...
Well I can always say that this is not my native language (to hide the fact that I'm just stupid.)

Offline Cabelle

• Toddling Tot
  • Shall we play?
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2008, 03:22:44 PM »
  • Add more kiss/flirt/hug interactions (will need whittled down to which 2-3).
  • Add more woohoo locations (booth/tent/sauna/hammock/elevator/closet/car). Need to pick top 1 or 2.
To narrow it down I'd like to see romantic kisses & the squeeze hug added in the interactions. For woohoo locations I'd pick tent & closet woohoo.
"Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

Offline pren36p

• Talkative Toddler
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2008, 03:29:14 PM »
I would really like romantic hug and squeeze, romantic kiss and hold hands for my wish list.

For other woohoo, which booth are they talking about?  Do you mean the ones at restaurants where they can love talk and hot smooch now?  If so that is my choice though they will have to be able to choose it while other sims are around.  My sims are pretty shy about the couch if they have anyone other than babies and toddlers around.

Offline twojeffs

• Supreme Simbologist
  • Administrator
  • Tempermental Tyke
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2008, 04:46:13 PM »
I meant the clothing booth. Which ain't likely to happen, but I threw it out there since it is an option.

Those that have concerns about losing the simplicity and install & go nature of the mod don't need to worry. My overriding goal with this update is to make things more simple and intuitive while still adding some new features.

Also, just because I'm compiling everything everyone wants don't mean they're all going to happen. :P

Offline pren36p

• Talkative Toddler
« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2008, 04:50:02 PM »
Oh - no to the clothing booth.  Too much time and trouble and they are always filthy and exhausted afterwards.  I like the photobooth much more.  I don't really care about new woohoo places as I like the bed, couch and hottub the best anyways.  I would rather see more of the romantic socials instead to change it up a little.  Thanks so much for asking what we want - I love ACR so much anyways that any extra is just the icing on the cake.

Offline edespino

• Highchair Hipster
« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2008, 04:51:54 PM »
i have a question/request the booty call can be on/off ???   if this is false can put the option ? i hate a sim i dont want woohoo make the call, i must watching all the time to cancel

thank you.

( sorry my english )
« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 04:54:19 PM by edespino »

Offline twojeffs

• Supreme Simbologist
  • Administrator
  • Tempermental Tyke
« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2008, 04:55:56 PM »
No, it's not currently an option but is already on my master list of stuff that is already guaranteed to be included.

And no, I'm not going to share yet. :P

Offline edespino

• Highchair Hipster
« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2008, 05:08:37 PM »
No, it's not currently an option but is already on my master list of stuff that is already guaranteed to be included.

And no, I'm not going to share yet. :P

thank you twojeffs for info

Offline MadameMim

• Mushloving Mophead
    • Genensims - Madame Mim's Lab
« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2008, 11:19:10 PM »
Autonomous sneak out might be interesting - especially in conjunction with InTeen's risky sneakout. What would be really good would be if married adults could satisfy the 'go on date' want with 'sneak out'.

Offline lewisb40

• Domine de Google
  • Talkative Toddler
  • Townie Smiter
« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2008, 12:26:35 AM »
Absolutely love the autonomous steady/engagement. Adds more surprises for me in the game, and maybe my sims will not leave their spouses cause I am too stupid to pick their right mate for them. :P

I am one who truly appreciate ACR, Twojeff. Whatever you choose to do with it is fine with me. I have enjoyed playing my game to the nth degree cause of your mods, especially ACR. :giggle:
Happy! True Blood is back! :yay:

Offline opalsocks

• Mushloving Mophead
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2008, 02:34:02 AM »
  • Add First Kiss interaction (and make required for other interactions).
  • Add more woohoo locations (tent/closet/car).
  • Add autonomous Go Steady/Engagement
  • Add Birth Control option

My favourites! :thumb: Doing a great job TJ!

Offline Simmerqueen

• Her Royal Hind-Ass
  • Whining Whelp
« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2008, 10:49:13 AM »
Those that have concerns about losing the simplicity and install & go nature of the mod don't need to worry. My overriding goal with this update is to make things more simple and intuitive while still adding some new features.
I should have known - you rock, TJ!  Thank you for spending your time and energy on improving what is already the most indispensible mod in my game.   :thumb:

Offline Inge Jones

• Talkative Toddler
    • simlogical
« Reply #47 on: July 24, 2008, 12:16:03 AM »
Would it be possible to have a sim to have an ideal total number of children according to personality/aspiration, and count how many children they already had, when taking a decision whether to try for another (or risk unprotected sex)?  Like family sims might want to keep on topping up so they have a full house, while on the other end of the spectrum the wealth sims may lose interest in breeding after they have an heir, and so the player might have to force them!

Offline Sleepycat

• Resident Hairball
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • meow!
« Reply #48 on: July 24, 2008, 03:33:32 PM »
they do that now Inge, atleast from what I have seen couples do (unless you have the TFB override set to always). A couple with a Family sim parent are likely to have 5 kids, while a couple with a Fortune sim are likely to only have 1 or 2. (a Fortune/Family couple might stop at 3)

Offline zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
« Reply #49 on: July 24, 2008, 04:18:26 PM »
Do twins count as one or two?

anything
anything