Author Topic: Nondescriminitory Alien Abductions  (Read 2610 times)

Offline AncientHighway

• Whippy Whippersnapper
Nondescriminitory Alien Abductions
« on: August 05, 2013, 11:41:19 PM »
I used smonaff's AlienPregnancyForFemales successfully through Seasons, then it stopped working and I just never looked into it.  Today that happened.  smonaff's mod has hard-coded obsolescence built into it, and as a result was more complex than needed.

This mod will allow males and females, adult, young adult, or teen, to return from abduction with an extremely high chance of pregnancy (Maxis default chance).  Maxis also programmed it so if they also have a chance of skill changes.

Young adult pregnancies will not advance in the Uni neighborhood unless you have Inteen.
Teen pregnancies will only "stick" if you have a mod that allows for teen pregnancy, although it's been so long since I've used Insimenator that I don't know how forcing a pregnancy with it works anymore.  If the pregnancy sticks and you have no teen pregnancy enabling mods, let me know.

If you are looking for more than simple alien pregnancies, take a look at BoilingOil's Alien Experiments.

Offline miros1

• Face Collector
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • Face Collector
    • The Wooden Simolean
Re: Nondescriminitory Alien Abductions
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2013, 10:44:15 AM »
Thanks!  I bet this will work great with Chris Hatch's controller!  (Just the controller, not Wild Child.)

BTW, if you move a pregger Uni Sim from house to house (or out and back in),  the pregnancy will advance.  I think this is true even without InTeen.

Offline AncientHighway

• Whippy Whippersnapper
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2013, 02:15:09 PM »
I started using T&A a couple months ago, so yes, it works fine with Chris's controller.  Now I did purposefully not include elder pregnancies because, to my knowledge, only Chris and possibly Wild Child (a Chris Hatch derivative) support elder pregnancy.

Offline mark93

• Talkative Toddler
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2013, 05:57:24 PM »
This is very cool, what EP's/SP's are needed for this.

anything