Author Topic: Adult propose action constrained to 'commited relationship' with inteen installe  (Read 668 times)

Offline Samantha_kathy

• Drooling Diaperfiller
I've got the Sims 2 and all the EPs, but no stuff packs. I installed Inteen for Appartment Life, and no flavor packs. My operating system is Windows XP.

After installing Inteen, my adults (adult/adult interaction) could no longer propose to get engaged or married. The could propose move in, sleep over, or commited relationship - which is normally a teen/teen interaction.

I've run a check to see if it really was Inteen doing this by removing Inteen and not any of my other hacks, and that did solve the problem. While Inteen was installed, I could use Sim Blender to make the couple engaged, and that enabled them to propose marriage. By doing this, though, I miss out on the 'get engaged' memory and thus the want/fear is not fulfilled.

I did run a check with the hack conflict detection program from the Sim Wardrobe, which told me there were no problems. The hacks I'm using (apart from Inteen) are: ACR, Sim Blender, Inge's cat teleporter, Christianlov's Counterfeit College Diploma, Simlogical's no welfare hack, Dolphine 26's Control This Sim, MATY's nurse baby hack, and the realistic ilness hack.

I've got little costum content, just some stuff from Simlogical like her produce packing and employee gardening/digging stuff, as well as the prison and school stuff. I also hae buyable roaches and fire from MTS2, as well as an invisible wedding arch (which is not the problem, I checked).

I would really like to use Inteen - mainly because I'm playing a medieval challenge and teens as 'adults' options as well as the miscarriage/biological clock options are invaluable. Is there any way to fix this problem and have Inteen working properly?

Online zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • Superannuated Coffeeholic
    • Zephyr Zodiac @ 4-Shared
I think you are muddling Simlogical with SimWardrobe.

I would suggest that if you haven't got your hacks/mods subfoldered by creator, then now is the time to do this, as load order can be a problem.  Also, use the Clean Installer (MTS) to check that there aren't any duplicates lurking anywhere, and the Hack Conflict Detection Utility to check for conflicts.  www.simwardrobe.com
"All the world's a Neighbourhood, and all the men and women merely Sims."  ZephyrZodiac with apologies to Willie Waggledagger.

http://www.4shared.com/u/yCrnLoEP/Zephyr_Zodiac.html

Offline Samantha_kathy

• Drooling Diaperfiller
I probably did muddle simlogical and simwardrobe, my bad.

I think I've solved the problem. I can now propose: commited relationship, and once that's accepted the propose: engage interaction becomes available, after which the propose: marriage interaction become available. All memories & wants/fears work correctly now. Turns out I was missing a patch for one of my earlier eps, I think that was the problem.

Online zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • Superannuated Coffeeholic
    • Zephyr Zodiac @ 4-Shared
I think that would definitely explain things.
"All the world's a Neighbourhood, and all the men and women merely Sims."  ZephyrZodiac with apologies to Willie Waggledagger.

http://www.4shared.com/u/yCrnLoEP/Zephyr_Zodiac.html

anything
anything