Author Topic: 00 - Introduction to this Board  (Read 2884 times)

Offline zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • Superannuated Coffeeholic
    • Zephyr Zodiac @ 4-Shared
00 - Introduction to this Board
« on: April 15, 2012, 01:40:38 PM »
This board is dedicated to the mods of Ancient Highway.  Please note these mods are not supported, though members can post problems and other members can attempt to help them.

I shall be uploading what I have in various threads, some just for one particular mod, some I shall attempt to include related mods.  If you spot that there are mods which you have and I have not included in the related thread, please PM me, or if you are a moderator, then of course, simply attach them.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 01:56:25 PM by zephyrzodiac »
"All the world's a Neighbourhood, and all the men and women merely Sims."  ZephyrZodiac with apologies to Willie Waggledagger.

http://www.4shared.com/u/yCrnLoEP/Zephyr_Zodiac.html

Offline mark93

• Talkative Toddler
Re: 00 - Introduction to this Board
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2013, 11:28:25 AM »
Hi ZZ.

Other sites are looking for Ancient Highway mods but are having little luck in having them hosted.

You might post at other sites to have any one who has mods by Ancient Highway to upload them here.

Offline zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • Superannuated Coffeeholic
    • Zephyr Zodiac @ 4-Shared
Re: 00 - Introduction to this Board
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2013, 02:05:05 PM »
Sorry, if people have any that aren't here, and you know where those people are, maybe you could let them know there is this section here?  Since I don't know where these forums are, it means I'm probably not a member anyway.
"All the world's a Neighbourhood, and all the men and women merely Sims."  ZephyrZodiac with apologies to Willie Waggledagger.

http://www.4shared.com/u/yCrnLoEP/Zephyr_Zodiac.html

anything
anything