Author Topic: Site *Not* Closing Next Month  (Read 81755 times)

Offline Dark_Author

• Administrator
  • Whining Whelp
Re: Site Closing Next Month
« Reply #50 on: December 22, 2011, 07:10:00 PM »
This seems like its really gonna happen! :cheese:

Click On Those, Please?

Offline zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • Superannuated Coffeeholic
    • Zephyr Zodiac @ 4-Shared
« Reply #51 on: December 22, 2011, 07:10:41 PM »
BO, D_A has come up with a reasonably priced host, using existing SMF technology, and I'm prepared to pay the cost for the first three years.  It's the tech stuff that baffles me, so I'm really glad that you, ZW and D_A are in on this with me... just hope we manage to pull it off!  I'd hate Simbology to end up kidnapped or dead!
"All the world's a Neighbourhood, and all the men and women merely Sims."  ZephyrZodiac with apologies to Willie Waggledagger.

http://www.4shared.com/u/yCrnLoEP/Zephyr_Zodiac.html

Offline Dark_Author

• Administrator
  • Whining Whelp
« Reply #52 on: December 22, 2011, 07:14:17 PM »
ZZ, you shouldn't have to cover the first three years cost by yourself.  If we split it evenly, it'll be a lot easier on everyone. :cheese:

Click On Those, Please?

Offline zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
« Reply #53 on: December 22, 2011, 07:18:20 PM »
Well, it was my initiative in the first place, so I'm prepared to put the money upfront, you can chip in when you can.  This deal you came up with is far less than I expected when I first made the offer to TJ, so believe me, I shan't have a problem with finding the initial outlay.
"All the world's a Neighbourhood, and all the men and women merely Sims."  ZephyrZodiac with apologies to Willie Waggledagger.

Offline BoilingOil

• Slightly Off-Wack
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • We'll jump off that bridge when we come to it.
    • Leefish
« Reply #54 on: December 22, 2011, 07:24:54 PM »
Ok, since the cat's out of the bag anyway (my fault :blush:), let's just continue out in the open!

The three year plan would come to 36 months at $3.95, right? That's only a little more than I was prepared to donate per year. So I'll just chip that much in (100), and then I suggest we simply pay one month's worth to TJ's hosting service (assuming they accept one month's pay). Then we have that much time to transfer stuff to this new host D_A found us. That would give us some breathing room!
« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 07:28:16 PM by BoilingOil »

"BO, Sir, you rock! :bow:" - TheISZ                           (banner design: eefje00704/Eva)

Offline zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
« Reply #55 on: December 22, 2011, 07:30:16 PM »
I believe that all TJ needs to do is to make a back up of the site, which one of us then downloads and then uploads to the new site.

BO, I don't think you need to find as much as 100, if we go with this host that D_A has found.

And I think it had to become public knowledge sooner or later.  Just hope everyone has their fingers and toes crossed that we can make it work.

Offline Dark_Author

• Administrator
  • Whining Whelp
« Reply #56 on: December 22, 2011, 07:34:08 PM »
Since the new site will, hopefully, be called Simbology.com, I don't think that the new site can take that domain name while this site is still using it.  I'm not too sure about how that works, but I'm pretty sure that there can't be too Simbology.coms in use at the same time, so the one on this host would have to go down for the new one to go up.  I'll look into that a bit more tomorrow to be sure, though.

BO, I sent you the same emails about the host that I sent to ZZ.  Did you get them?  If not, I can post a link.

Click On Those, Please?

Offline BoilingOil

• Slightly Off-Wack
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
    • Leefish
« Reply #57 on: December 22, 2011, 07:38:07 PM »
dark_author: Yup, I got all of it, but it takes time for me to digest it all...

@zephyrzodiac: Not 100, but 100, which is maybe around 70 :) With one month's pay to TJ's host, we would still have a generous amount left for D_A's host.

I never got around to donating before, so I think it's time I carried my weight!

"BO, Sir, you rock! :bow:" - TheISZ                           (banner design: eefje00704/Eva)

Offline Dark_Author

• Administrator
  • Whining Whelp
« Reply #58 on: December 22, 2011, 07:39:09 PM »
~says "huh?" at the UK money symbols~

Click On Those, Please?

Offline zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
« Reply #59 on: December 22, 2011, 07:44:17 PM »
Those darned Euros... the sign looks so like the sterling sign!

I don't think it would be just a straight transfer at a given moment, we would need to get all of the back-up uploaded and installed.  I think there could well be a day or two of downtime until we are sure it's all installed and working properly.  We would also need to provide a link to the new site so folks will be able to find us without a lot of hassle.

Offline Dark_Author

• Administrator
  • Whining Whelp
« Reply #60 on: December 22, 2011, 07:47:56 PM »
Well, since TJ is uploading the entire site, wouldn't all the members still be members?  And once this site is gone, links to Simbology.com would just link to the new site, wouldnt they?  Since they would share the same name.  Hopefully.

Click On Those, Please?

Offline Dark_Author

• Administrator
  • Whining Whelp
« Reply #61 on: December 22, 2011, 07:52:34 PM »
Sorry for the double post, but I just found this: http://essentialkeystrokes.com/6-easy-steps-to-making-a-web-hosting-switch/It gives the steps for an easy host switch.  It seems to me like TJ would have to do step 4, since we don't have a connection with the current host.

"4.You may need to go to the service you registered your Domain name with at this point and point the name servers to your new service. (Registrars are typically Network Solutions , GoDaddy and others) Some hosting services will do this part for you. Your new site should resolve in 15 minutes to 48 hours. By doing things in this order, you will not have any down time. One moment the DNS will be pointing to the old server and the next moment it will point to the new one."

This method removes downtime completely, or at least for a very short time in the case of mistakes.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 07:54:08 PM by dark_author »

Click On Those, Please?

Offline BoilingOil

• Slightly Off-Wack
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
    • Leefish
« Reply #62 on: December 22, 2011, 07:52:54 PM »
~says "huh?" at the UK money symbols~

Yeah, it's confusing if you're not used to them... I'm used to thinking in Euro's () but I know that 1 is close to $1,25 or 0,70. Helps to have a the head-for-numbers business perk :D
« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 07:58:57 PM by BoilingOil »

Offline zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
« Reply #63 on: December 22, 2011, 07:55:06 PM »
No, they would share the same title, but the web address would be different.  Usually, you put up some sort of screen which provides the link, then people can get to the new site and then add the new address to their favourites.

We could, of course, I think, get around the problem of two sites running concurrently by temporarily adding a 2 to Simbology.

Offline Dark_Author

• Administrator
  • Whining Whelp
« Reply #64 on: December 22, 2011, 07:57:14 PM »
At the link I mentioned above, it looks like, if Tj works with us on this, it might be easier.  It seems like it would just replace this site with our new one.

Click On Those, Please?

Offline BoilingOil

• Slightly Off-Wack
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
    • Leefish
« Reply #65 on: December 22, 2011, 07:59:17 PM »
I have no idea how the technical details of the transfer would pan out. I'm merely able to pose as (sort of) a moderator, a modder and a source of the green stuff (money) :D

Offline zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
« Reply #66 on: December 22, 2011, 08:03:52 PM »
Yes, I missed the bit that you posted earlier - so many things happening at once!  I think of it a bit like a signpost in the ether.... hopefully, you're right, and there won't be any downtime, but I think we should be prepared for the worst case scenario!  (And, although the forum will transfer without problems, from what I understood from TJ, the sections with the mods in won't, and will need to be re-done in some form or another.)

*Crossed posts with BO*

BO, your expertise in modding (making hacks) is going to be invaluable, I think.  There will no doubt be new people wanting to make or adjust a mod, and your knowledge will be essential.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 08:06:06 PM by zephyrzodiac »

Offline BoilingOil

• Slightly Off-Wack
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
    • Leefish
« Reply #67 on: December 22, 2011, 08:06:49 PM »
Exactly what it looks like to me... That's why I suggested buying us one month of extra time, so we can work on rewriting links to mods and such. It's going to be some work.

Edit to add: Yeah, I'll probably have my work cut out as well. Supporting all of TJ's work will be an enormous task... one that I'm not really looking forward to, but which I'll have to get used to anyway... Fortunately, all TJ's work is quite solid already! :) But helping others getting into making adjustments themselves will probably be more doable.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 08:11:06 PM by BoilingOil »

Offline Dark_Author

• Administrator
  • Whining Whelp
« Reply #68 on: December 22, 2011, 08:10:44 PM »
As far as the domain name thing goes, I think it also might depend on whether or TJ got his domain name through the host or purchased it separately.  He'll be able to explain that bit a little better.  If need be, I don't see a problem with being Simbology2, (even if its just until this one is down).

The bit about getting mods back where they need to be sounds like it could potentially be tough.  They're hosted here...so the mod files themselves should transfer....is it just that the links TO them will be broken?

Click On Those, Please?

Offline BoilingOil

• Slightly Off-Wack
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
    • Leefish
« Reply #69 on: December 22, 2011, 08:12:36 PM »
I think that will mostly be the case. The links to them now all refer to files on THIS server. If we have a new host, those files will be in a different place, and the links to them will need to be adjusted to account for that. And the same will be true for links from one post to another, from thread to thread, from section to section, etc.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 08:14:12 PM by BoilingOil »

Offline Dark_Author

• Administrator
  • Whining Whelp
« Reply #70 on: December 22, 2011, 08:15:48 PM »
That makes sense.  So, while everything will be right where we left it, the way around the kitchen will have changed a bit. lol

Click On Those, Please?

Offline BoilingOil

• Slightly Off-Wack
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
    • Leefish
« Reply #71 on: December 22, 2011, 08:19:03 PM »
Sounds about right. The kitchen will be the same, but the route to and around it will be quite a bit off whack. We'll need to re-align our GPS, so to speak :D

TheISZ

« Reply #72 on: December 22, 2011, 08:23:26 PM »
No, everything will be in place as the files are stored in the forum directory which would be copied over.  I moved CT from one host to another and it was a bit of pain, but I had help from my host and Invision (my forum software company).  You wont have to do anything with the attachments.

You will have to get a new domain, register it and have the DNS propagate, which can take 48 hours.  TJ would have to supply you with the database file as well as everything in the forum directory in order for the forum to stay intact.

Whoever gets the domain will have to install the forum software on their sever and then import the database and then copy what TJ gives over to the new location.  It's a bit complicated and you will most likely need help from the host you use.

It's more involved than just copying files over.  Your doing it from his host to another with two different folks being involved.  One being TJ who has an account with his host and whoever buys the new one.  I don't know how you'd do that without your new hosts help.

I don't know how involved TJ is willing to be in the process so I cannot speculate on that.

Offline BoilingOil

• Slightly Off-Wack
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
    • Leefish
« Reply #73 on: December 22, 2011, 08:34:07 PM »
Ah, that sounds a bit simpler than I feared it would be... As I said earlier: I have no idea how it all works :blush:. Sorry for the confusion I caused.

TheISZ

« Reply #74 on: December 22, 2011, 08:34:45 PM »
Here is a link about smf transferring forums.

http://docs.simplemachines.org/index.php?board=83.0

Offline miros1

• Face Collector
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • Face Collector
    • The Wooden Simolean
« Reply #75 on: December 22, 2011, 08:36:56 PM »
Woot!  Glad people are doing this!

If you have a copy of everything, including all files on the site, and a database dump, you should be able to  simply upload  everything and feed the dump into the new database.  Only problem I see is replacing the database username and password in the appropriate smf files.

You do need to disable posting here before doing the dump and not enable it on the new site  until everything is uploaded, undumped and working.

Offline zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
« Reply #76 on: December 22, 2011, 08:38:56 PM »
Thanks for the input, Isz!  We do have Zirconia Wolf on board, and I think she knows a fair bit about the technical side of things, so I'm hopeful we can pull this off.  I'm totally out of my depth with all this kind of stuff, so it's good that we have D_A and ZW involved too!

Miros, I did have a feeling that there would have to be a hiatus between the old site closing and the new site being available. 

Offline BoilingOil

• Slightly Off-Wack
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
    • Leefish
« Reply #77 on: December 22, 2011, 08:43:05 PM »
@ISZ: Definitely sounds like all the knowledge is available. Makes me feel a lot better, already! Thanks for that link, ISZ. Whoever's going to need to do that part (D_A? ZW?), will probably benefit from that a lot!

@miros1: Just like ZZ, I also guessed there would be some gap... We'll live, I suppose :) We're going to give it our best, to be sure.

Offline Dark_Author

• Administrator
  • Whining Whelp
« Reply #78 on: December 22, 2011, 08:44:12 PM »
Miros, Isz, thank you very much for the input.  There was a lot of confusion over what to expect when we do this.  I figured there'd be a bit of a break between this one going down and the new one going up.  Do you either of you know more about how the domain name transfer would work?  I'm still slightly confused on this.  Was I right when I posted above that I think TJ would have to point the Simbology.com name to the new site?

BO, as far as I know at the moment, I am going to be the one to upload the files for this site to the new one. 

Click On Those, Please?

Offline miros1

• Face Collector
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • Face Collector
    • The Wooden Simolean
« Reply #79 on: December 22, 2011, 08:48:50 PM »
Eventually, TJ will have to change the registration info to one of  you and I suspect it would make the move easier if done before.  I think your new host will be able to move the domain name for you if you own it.

In lieu of a second domain name, keep records of the IP addresses of both sites so you can access either site that way in case of emergency (like a forgotten file or whatever).

Offline Dark_Author

• Administrator
  • Whining Whelp
« Reply #80 on: December 22, 2011, 08:51:15 PM »
Tj is going to be uploading the entire site for us to download and put on the new one.  Will it still be necessary to record the IP address of this site in that case?

Click On Those, Please?

Offline Zirconia Wolf

• Queen of the Cross-Post
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • Reticulated MoonBat Queen
« Reply #81 on: December 22, 2011, 08:55:59 PM »
Gads, I leave for a few hours & come back to all sorts of Ms & posts!

Anyway, as ZZ has already said, yes I am 100% on board with whatever (eventually) goes down in this last minute effort to save Simbology, just as I was the moment she first PM-ed me with her plan. (Which incidentally came mere moments before I sent my own PM to TJ with the same idea. Talk about great minds thinking alike!)

I would say more but I'm still trying to catch up with all the PMs & posts & whatnot, so I think I'll just sign off, sit down & shut up until I know exactly what the next move needs to be on my end. (Especially any $$$ that's needed.)

*I am crossing multiple posts & getting PMs as I type this, so forgive me if this post seems ridiculously out of place!*
~ Long Live All Wild Canines! ~
~ Sims 1 & 2 Forever! Sims 3 or 4? Never!! ~
~ Queen Of The Great InTeen Moon-Bat Revolution ~

TheISZ

« Reply #82 on: December 22, 2011, 08:59:06 PM »
Keep in mind that it will no longer be available after the 11th.  I don't know what kind of time frame you guys are talking about as far as getting this setup.  I would plan on this site going dead the day of January 11th. 

Offline Dark_Author

• Administrator
  • Whining Whelp
« Reply #83 on: December 22, 2011, 09:02:58 PM »
We're hoping to have the new site getting started shortly after TJ uploads the stuff from this one.  I don't know how long that will take, but the process *should* be well underway by the 11th.  Though, if we go BO's route and do another month on this server, we'll have a bit more time.

Click On Those, Please?

Offline BoilingOil

• Slightly Off-Wack
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
    • Leefish
« Reply #84 on: December 22, 2011, 09:06:50 PM »
@TheISZ: The 11th... well, that *should* be enough. But as D_A says, there's a backup plan :)

@dark_author: Glad you picked up opn that ;)

In lieu of a second domain name, keep records of the IP addresses of both sites so you can access either site that way in case of emergency (like a forgotten file or whatever).

Forgotten files will probably (at least as far as mods go) hardly be a problem... The majority of them will be available in Leefish.nl's Simbologymods archive where Leesester is (totally independently) doing her part in this rescue endeavour. Some pictures might get lost, perhaps. But we'll get over that :D

Offline Zirconia Wolf

• Queen of the Cross-Post
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • Reticulated MoonBat Queen
« Reply #85 on: December 22, 2011, 09:11:16 PM »
It was most awesome of Leesester to undertake her own *rescue* project, especially if we should run into any *hiccups* getting things squared away on our end.
~ Long Live All Wild Canines! ~
~ Sims 1 & 2 Forever! Sims 3 or 4? Never!! ~
~ Queen Of The Great InTeen Moon-Bat Revolution ~

TheISZ

« Reply #86 on: December 22, 2011, 09:12:16 PM »
I was mistaken earlier about having to install the forum software on the new server.  I was thinking of converting a forum like I did with twallans form smf to IPB.  Completely different process. Sorry about the confusion.  X)

You only have to copy the files over that TJ gives you and link it to the database file he provides for Simbology, which, like miros said, you'd need the password for. You'd link the database to the forum via phpmyadmin out of your hosts control panel. 

Offline Dark_Author

• Administrator
  • Whining Whelp
« Reply #87 on: December 22, 2011, 09:15:45 PM »
Isz, that doesn't sound so bad -knock on wood- :cheese:  Is there any chance that at some point (I'm not sure when) you could make a news post on here saying that the site won't be gone for good afterall?  That way people who don't read entire threads won't be left out. lol

Click On Those, Please?

Offline Aaroneous

• Mushloving Mophead
  • What can change the nature of man?
« Reply #88 on: December 22, 2011, 10:10:17 PM »
While I do not know a whole a lot about the inner-working of web servers. But if you end up needing help with mod support let me know, I'd be more then happy to help.

(Banner By Sugah)

Offline Dark_Author

• Administrator
  • Whining Whelp
« Reply #89 on: December 22, 2011, 10:10:59 PM »
That would be wonderful!  Thank you!

Click On Those, Please?

Offline Orilon

• Toddling Tot
« Reply #90 on: December 22, 2011, 10:26:42 PM »
I'm excited to hear your plans to keep Simbology from being closed permanently. I've grown really attached and wish I could help in some way but since my technical knowledge and money are limited I'm just going to have to sit back and cheer you on.

Offline BoilingOil

• Slightly Off-Wack
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
    • Leefish
« Reply #91 on: December 22, 2011, 10:50:53 PM »
While I do not know a whole a lot about the inner-working of web servers. But if you end up needing help with mod support let me know, I'd be more then happy to help.

Thanks, Aaroneous :bow: That would certainly be greatly appreciated, because I'm sure I won't be able to handle all of it :)

@Orilon: Moral support is important as well, friend! If we all support this effort to the best of our abilities, that's all we can ask!
« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 10:53:40 PM by BoilingOil »

Offline Nyxie

• Talkative Toddler
« Reply #92 on: December 22, 2011, 11:22:35 PM »
I don't know anything about running a website, but I'm more than happy to chip in to the effort. Thanks so much for working to keep this place alive!
"If a rabbit defined intelligence the way man does, then the most intelligent animal would be a rabbit, followed by the animal most willing to obey the commands of a rabbit" - Robert Brault

Offline BoilingOil

• Slightly Off-Wack
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
    • Leefish
« Reply #93 on: December 23, 2011, 12:34:15 AM »
On behalf of us all: thank you, Nyxie :)

Offline ilikefishfood

• Mistress of Special Brownies
  • Talkative Toddler
    • "If...Life and Times in Christophe Harbour"
« Reply #94 on: December 23, 2011, 02:49:06 AM »
Ahem....as Mistress of Special Brownies....I too would like to do my part and offer mod support if you don't already have too many!!!

I used to be a mod at inSIM way back in the day, and was a tester for the original inTEEN and inSIM (and now working with Aaron and his experiments)...mostly answering questions from users who didn't read the instructions.  :smile:

I'm in front of a computer pretty much all day at work and home...so I've available to keep my eye on new posts and such.

I know I've been pretty quiet around here recently, but that in no way is an indication of my lack of commitment to TS2.  I've done sim-related stuff (play, download or prune) nearly every day for the past seven years!  I know this game inside out  :cheese:

Anyway...so that's my attempt at a resume.  Use me if you need me. I totally understand if you don't.   Thank you for keeping Simbology alive.  And Zeph...your offer is so very generous. 
« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 02:52:55 AM by ilikefishfood »
"If..."a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, misunderstandings, quite a bit of silliness & a bit of rock & roll."

Offline zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
« Reply #95 on: December 23, 2011, 03:23:01 AM »
Well, how about the Mistress of Special Brownies making Inteen her particular area?  Answering genuine problems and referring the 12's to the Instructions? 

BTW, since the other 3 have all said they'll chip in, it's really only a matter of providing the ready cash upfront.  D_A will be doing most of the hard stuff, with ZW's help, so I'm more of a sleeping partner in this effort.

Offline ilikefishfood

• Talkative Toddler
« Reply #96 on: December 23, 2011, 03:49:05 AM »
Well, how about the Mistress of Special Brownies making Inteen her particular area?  Answering genuine problems and referring the 12's to the Instructions? 

Unfortunately I haven't used inTEEN for years (it conflicts with another must-have mod that I use)...so I'm no longer as familiar with it as I used to be.  I was using the reference to it, as an example of my ability to deal with the 12's without going crazy! lol!

I'm far more familiar with TJ's mods.  But I don't have to be a moderator to answer questions, so I can just pitch in where I'm able to be of assistance.  Having too many mods can be unwieldy anyway.  :smile:

BTW, since the other 3 have all said they'll chip in, it's really only a matter of providing the ready cash upfront.  D_A will be doing most of the hard stuff, with ZW's help, so I'm more of a sleeping partner in this effort.

It's still is incredibly generous my dear.  :bow:

"If..."a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, misunderstandings, quite a bit of silliness & a bit of rock & roll."

Offline Master-Sephiroth

• Toddling Tot
  • I wear the Black Cape around here!
    • Role Players' Domain
« Reply #97 on: December 23, 2011, 04:43:31 AM »
I'd be happy if Simbology could stay up. I like it here.
Because in Soviet Russia... motives decay YOU!
Running The Sims 2 with the University, Nightlife, Open for Business and Seasons EPs.
My Blog: http://39thflooroffice.blogspot.com/

Offline BoilingOil

• Slightly Off-Wack
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
    • Leefish
« Reply #98 on: December 23, 2011, 04:52:16 AM »
@Master-Sephiroth: Yeah, and you're fun to have around as well. Welcome aboard! :)

@ilikefishfood: Toni, like probably most of us who know you, I'm pleased to have you on board :) I'm sure there'll be stuff for the Mistress of Special Brownies to do. The more, the merrier.

@Zephyrzodiac: ZZ, you're hardly a sleeping partner... Not with your post record, anyway! :lol: But if you let me know where to send my share of the upkeep (paypal, anyone?), I have it available right now! :)

Offline ilikefishfood

• Talkative Toddler
« Reply #99 on: December 23, 2011, 05:05:11 AM »
@ilikefishfood: Toni, like probably most of us who know you, I'm pleased to have you on board :) I'm sure there'll be stuff for the Mistress of Special Brownies to do. The more, the merrier.

I'm game!!!   :smile:

@Zephyrzodiac: ZZ, you're hardly a sleeping partner... Not with your post record, anyway! :lol: But if you let me know where to send my share of the upkeep (paypal, anyone?), I have it available right now! :)

Don't mind pitching in in this regard either.  Anything to keep this place going.  Afterall, I cut my sim-teeth on TJ's mods  :cheese:

anything