Author Topic: Can't Uninstall ACR  (Read 2068 times)

Offline jerryking

• Babbling Baby
Can't Uninstall ACR
« on: May 31, 2011, 06:12:22 PM »
I have the latest ACR Version 2 Beta 5c. I can't find an uninstall option. I tried the suggestions on another post, If I understood it correctly, someone said to delete the adjuster from a lot then wait awhile then respawn the adjuster and the uninstall option should be back. I've tried several different ways to uninstall ACR and have had no success. ACR is still in my Downloads folder and I don't want to remove my ACR folder because I am afraid it will mess up my game if I do so before uninstalling it from the hood. Any suggestions?
Simstoner

Offline zolabee

• Ellipsis...Queen
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • Some days are just after you!
Re: Can't Uninstall ACR
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2011, 06:16:13 PM »
I just pulled mine, but did come right in and install the newer version.  Can imagine if FURBARing your game, but can imagine a lot of resets if your Sims were in the midst of ACR actions.

Offline twojeffs

• Supreme Simbologist
  • Administrator
  • Tempermental Tyke
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2011, 06:41:09 PM »
Just remove the files from the downloads folder, it won't hurt anything. You don't need to do any special uninstall. The worst that could happen is a random error or two on a sim if they were saved while in the middle of an ACR controlled interaction (like sleeping after woohoo).
Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

Offline jerryking

• Babbling Baby
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2011, 06:43:23 PM »
Thank you for the info TJ.
Simstoner

anything