Author Topic: Uninstall???  (Read 2155 times)

Offline zolabee

• Ellipsis...Queen
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • Some days are just after you!
Uninstall???
« on: January 29, 2011, 09:00:47 AM »
So have to do the hack dance and would like to uninstall ACR not just pull it out, but have looked on every menu and can't find the uninstall 'button' *you know the big red button with the DO NOT PUSH sign on it*.

Went to look at documentation and read through the big one for ACR 1 since 2 doesn't have but for the changes from 1.  It said go to the neighborhood pie and uninstall.  So I go to the Hood pie and there is no uninstall neighborhood tokens.  I have gone through every menu and have shift clicked everything that I can possibly click on.

What do I do next? Or do I just pull it and hope for the best?  :rolleyes:

Offline arathea

• Tempermental Tyke
Re: Uninstall???
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2011, 09:18:28 AM »
I may be wrong but I think to uninstall it completely, you have to remove it and run any lot in the neighborhood for a moment (if you've played more than one neighborhood you'd have to do it for everyone).
Arathea's Area@TFM's Naughty Sims Asylum

Offline Sleepycat

• Resident Hairball
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • meow!
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2011, 05:01:41 PM »
Yes, that is what you have to do.
TFM's Naughty Sims Asylum - home of my Sim stuff - SC4 Terrains, Sims, Hairy Skintones, Hoods and some clothes & stuff.

Offline jerryking

• Babbling Baby
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2011, 06:06:04 PM »
Yes, that is what you have to do.

Sleepycat,  I tried the above suggestion but I still have no uninstall option on ACR, I have the latest version for AL.
Simstoner

Offline zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • Superannuated Coffeeholic
    • Zephyr Zodiac @ 4-Shared
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2011, 07:26:03 PM »
You don't get an option to uninstall - once you have done as Sleepy explains, then ACR is uninstalled - check the adjuster and you will see it is no longer an adjuster...
"All the world's a Neighbourhood, and all the men and women merely Sims."  ZephyrZodiac with apologies to Willie Waggledagger.

http://www.4shared.com/u/yCrnLoEP/Zephyr_Zodiac.html

anything