Author Topic: Problem getting the right score?  (Read 1722 times)

Offline zumppe

• Toddling Tot
Problem getting the right score?
« on: June 19, 2010, 02:54:03 PM »
My sims aren't getting the score they should have, is there something I could do? I created two families today, they are clones of sims from an old discarded neighborhood. I've created them several times already, they always end up marrying each other (the girls from one family with the boys from the other), and they always have 3 bolts and high attraction scores (naturally, since I always give them exactly the same personality points, star signs, turn ons/offs etc.) This time was different. Yes they paired up again (autonomously), and now they're engaged (and they were each others Ones to begin with!)... but for some reason, they just won't get their usual scores. Usually when I create sims, they get the right score immediately/very fast, or it might take up to one sim day for some, but I've been playing this family now for over a sim week (9 days), and still nothing. They have a very low score with each other, about 40 points lower than they should have, and that's the score many of my sims get initially before getting the "right" score. These couples seem to be stuck with that score. They also have low scores with other people in the neighborhood that they in previous incarnations have had high scores with.

The other couples in the neighborhood have normal scores. They are all clones from the old neighborhood, just like these families.

So, any ideas, what can I do? Using the reset option on the adjuster didn't help.

Offline doren

• Whining Whelp
    • Sim Stories
Re: Problem getting the right score?
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2010, 11:42:07 PM »
They may have a stuck attribute which works as a turn-off. One day when I was looking at my sims (either with SimEnhancer or SimPE) I noticed that she had facial hair set as an attribute. She did not have any facial hair of course, but it was not so easy to get rid of it. This would account for -30 points.
If you don't use an attraction/turn-on fix (from tunaisafish) women wearing jewellery would wrongly register as having the lycantrophy attribute.

anything
anything