Author Topic: ACR Casual Actions Problems  (Read 16833 times)

Offline Dora Feddy

• Babbling Baby
Re: ACR Casual Actions Problems
« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2010, 12:41:51 PM »
BTW, have you used the FFS Debugger from More Awesome than You to delete the attraction markers?  (These can be corrupted and often caused jumping back when Nightlife first came out.)

what is an FFS Debugger? The attraction markers might be whats causing my problems, so where do I get it?

Offline BoilingOil

• Slightly Off-Wack
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • We'll jump off that bridge when we come to it.
    • Leefish
« Reply #51 on: June 07, 2010, 01:14:35 PM »
Google is your friend: FFS Lot Debugger

"BO, Sir, you rock! :bow:" - TheISZ                           (banner design: eefje00704/Eva)

Offline Guthree

• Babbling Baby
« Reply #52 on: June 15, 2010, 03:01:41 AM »
Hello,

After reading all the posts in this thread I have one question, which version is best to use now 4a or 5b?

Thx! :wink:
Installed TS2 versions: Apartment Life, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Glamour Life Stuff, Nightlife, Open For Business, Pets, Seasons, University
Installed TS2 stuffs: Celebration! Stuff, Family Fun Stuff, H&M Fashion Stuff, Mansion and Garden Stuff, Teen Style Stuff

Offline zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • Superannuated Coffeeholic
    • Zephyr Zodiac @ 4-Shared
« Reply #53 on: June 15, 2010, 03:12:31 AM »
It depends on whether you have the correct game configuration for either, which you haven't mentioned... having said that, I would say that 5b would be the right choice, if your game config will support it.
"All the world's a Neighbourhood, and all the men and women merely Sims."  ZephyrZodiac with apologies to Willie Waggledagger.

http://www.4shared.com/u/yCrnLoEP/Zephyr_Zodiac.html

Offline BoilingOil

• Slightly Off-Wack
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • We'll jump off that bridge when we come to it.
    • Leefish
« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2010, 03:22:41 AM »
I agree with ZZ: no problems have been reported yet, associated with ACR 2 beta 5b (the latest release so far), so you should consider that one to be superior over any previous versions.

"BO, Sir, you rock! :bow:" - TheISZ                           (banner design: eefje00704/Eva)

Offline Guthree

• Babbling Baby
« Reply #55 on: June 15, 2010, 03:35:10 AM »
Thanks for the quick replies!
Installed TS2 versions: Apartment Life, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Glamour Life Stuff, Nightlife, Open For Business, Pets, Seasons, University
Installed TS2 stuffs: Celebration! Stuff, Family Fun Stuff, H&M Fashion Stuff, Mansion and Garden Stuff, Teen Style Stuff