Author Topic: ACR Version 2 - Final  (Read 182371 times)

Offline zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • Superannuated Coffeeholic
    • Zephyr Zodiac @ 4-Shared
Re: ACR Version 2 - Beta 5b is released
« Reply #200 on: June 28, 2010, 09:17:55 AM »
Not by any chance Drama students? :giggle:
"All the world's a Neighbourhood, and all the men and women merely Sims."  ZephyrZodiac with apologies to Willie Waggledagger.

http://www.4shared.com/u/yCrnLoEP/Zephyr_Zodiac.html

Offline Zirconia Wolf

• Queen of the Cross-Post
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • Reticulated MoonBat Queen
« Reply #201 on: June 28, 2010, 10:11:52 AM »

Another definite possibility, eh?
~ Long Live All Wild Canines! ~
~ Sims 1 & 2 Forever! Sims 3 or 4? Never!! ~
~ Queen Of The Great InTeen Moon-Bat Revolution ~

Offline zolabee

• Ellipsis...Queen
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • Some days are just after you!
« Reply #202 on: June 28, 2010, 11:16:46 AM »
Maybe he just realized his true feeling and had to strike when the iron was hot.   :wink:

Offline thetigerking83

• Highchair Hipster
  • Obsessive Post Editor
« Reply #203 on: June 28, 2010, 05:58:18 PM »
Well, I deleted and re-downloaded the files, but I still see the options the first post here says were removed:

3. Removed auto-breakup and auto-engagement switches from hood-wide adjuster menu. This is a deprecated feature. It ain't gonna happen 'cause it just don't work and isn't ever going to work.

Could it be I have a duplicate file or something hidden somewhere? Or am I just not understanding. Thanks.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 06:00:05 PM by thetigerking83 »

Offline BoilingOil

• Slightly Off-Wack
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • We'll jump off that bridge when we come to it.
    • Leefish
« Reply #204 on: June 29, 2010, 01:42:40 AM »
The switches are there (although not hood-wide), but the functions are not...
« Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 01:46:59 AM by BoilingOil »

"BO, Sir, you rock! :bow:" - TheISZ                           (banner design: eefje00704/Eva)

Offline rogette

• Babbling Baby
« Reply #205 on: June 29, 2010, 02:17:36 AM »
Are you, by chance, using the alcohol from Simslice? I believe proposing to random sims is one of the side effects of that.

Offline zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
« Reply #206 on: June 29, 2010, 03:18:02 AM »
Now that makes sense!  I wonder how many people have ended up walking down the aisle because of that *one too many*?
"All the world's a Neighbourhood, and all the men and women merely Sims."  ZephyrZodiac with apologies to Willie Waggledagger.

Offline thetigerking83

• Highchair Hipster
  • Obsessive Post Editor
« Reply #207 on: June 29, 2010, 02:48:28 PM »
I do have the six pack from simslice so it's a distinct possibility. I'm not sure there was one on the lot but being it was a college lot there's a good chance there was. If so that would definitely explain it.  :lol: That still cracks me up though. At least if it happens again I'll know why.

Thanks guys.

Offline zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
« Reply #208 on: June 29, 2010, 06:35:45 PM »
I suppose if it's a side effect of the booze, it might well be worth adding to my game, just to get a bit of autonomous messing up of sim lives.... just as I'd decided my YAs could forget about getting engaged in the future.....

Offline BoilingOil

• Slightly Off-Wack
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
    • Leefish
« Reply #209 on: June 30, 2010, 03:58:56 PM »
Well, I deleted and re-downloaded the files, but I still see the options the first post here says were removed:

3. Removed auto-breakup and auto-engagement switches from hood-wide adjuster menu. This is a deprecated feature. It ain't gonna happen 'cause it just don't work and isn't ever going to work.

Could it be I have a duplicate file or something hidden somewhere? Or am I just not understanding. Thanks.

If you select Misc.../Reset on the ACR adjuster, ACR will completely reset, and those two entries will disappear from the menu! :)

"BO, Sir, you rock! :bow:" - TheISZ                           (banner design: eefje00704/Eva)

Offline doren

• Whining Whelp
    • Sim Stories
« Reply #210 on: July 01, 2010, 11:53:06 PM »
I suppose if it's a side effect of the booze, it might well be worth adding to my game, just to get a bit of autonomous messing up of sim lives.... just as I'd decided my YAs could forget about getting engaged in the future.....

I think you would be disappointed. It's funny but it doesn't check for anything (so they also propose to sims who are already engaged for example) and I never seen the proposal being accepted. Fortunately... I did not really want to see Tank getting engaged to Olive (formerly Specter), who is very happy with Pascal Curious and hardly knew Tank.
(His father has problems holding down a drink, he throws up every time)

The new ACR version is working great for me, btw, and my sims have "discovered" the new sofa switch and are making extensive use of it.
The only weird thing I notice - only with the ex-townies in apartments - is that sometimes the "will I woohoo?" option is not there for some of them. It is not always the same sims, although it happens with some more often than others.

Offline zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
« Reply #211 on: July 02, 2010, 04:44:23 AM »
Oh well, I'll give it a miss, then.... (long before ACR, General Buzz had the hots for Olive in one of my old STs - started out hating her, but the attraction must have just been too strong!)

Simanticus

« Reply #212 on: July 12, 2010, 04:31:40 PM »
Thank you so much.  Without your mod this game would be only for kids!

Offline waynefox3

• Highchair Hipster
« Reply #213 on: September 10, 2010, 09:16:47 AM »
Win 7 PRO, all XP and EP.
Ok i hope this makes since, I have been having some problems that i never had since I installed 5b.
ACR 5b is the only change i have had in a long time in my game. Now that i am back into Sims 2 these problems are croping up.
1. Sleepnaked or sleep nude now only works for kids, anytime I have a adult try they will just sleep in undies. (yes i know someone els is having problems with these) but they use to work befor 5b came out.
2. woohoonaked use to wake up nude, now they wake in undies.
3. When I had 4a in  ACR work fine, now with 5b sims will do a few ACR action then go all the way to the otherside of the lot to play redhands or other action with another sim  instead of ACR action with there partner, this never happen in 4a. All moods are full or near full.

4. (I am not able to take out ACR 5b without the game crashing on load up of a lot. So i cant test if it is something els that might be  doing it.)

(I have tried to just put 1 mod in at a time with only ACR in and the problems is still there.
Can anyone els take out 5b without crashing.)  Fixed
TJ. no it is not ACR action it is when I send them to bed to sleep, default dress is allways set to naked for all teens and above.
 Woohoo naked is when i have them relax on bed then do reg. woohoo then they go to sleep for the night and they use to wake up naked. 

« Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 04:56:02 PM by waynefox3 »

Offline twojeffs

• Supreme Simbologist
  • Administrator
  • Tempermental Tyke
« Reply #214 on: September 10, 2010, 09:25:52 AM »
1. If the adults are getting into bed controlled by ACR then other mods will have no effect. Set your default dress to naked for ACR then.
2. See #1.
3. It works the same for me.
4. Huh? Removing a mod will NEVER cause your game to crash. Any mod, I don't care what it is. Can't happen. No way. Something else is borking your lot.
Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

Offline Sleepycat

• Resident Hairball
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • meow!
« Reply #215 on: September 10, 2010, 09:58:48 AM »

The only issue I've been having with 5b is sims starting to cheat but then saying "wait, no, How DARE you for wanting to do this!"  (whether someone they love is there or not) and then ACR kicks back in and it starts all over again (which can really kill their relationships).

examples:

One poor guy got thrown out of the photo booth 3 times in a row because his Romance lover kicked him out. Apparently because other men she was (also) in love with were there (all of which are Romance sims, like him). 

Another time, two sims headed for the woman's bed, next thing I know - the married-to-someone-else Romance guy is saying "wait, no, How DARE you for wanting to do this!" and no one else was on the lot (except a toddler).   They got off the bed and ACR kicked back in, rinse & repeat.  I finally had to make the guy selectable and make him start things for them to be able to successfully woohoo.

:hmm:
TFM's Naughty Sims Asylum - home of my Sim stuff - SC4 Terrains, Sims, Hairy Skintones, Hoods and some clothes & stuff.

Offline twojeffs

• Supreme Simbologist
  • Administrator
  • Tempermental Tyke
« Reply #216 on: September 10, 2010, 10:20:47 AM »
Hmm. :hmm: I haven't seen that but will try to run some tests this weekend. I guess I need a cheatier test hood.
Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

Offline Zirconia Wolf

• Queen of the Cross-Post
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • Reticulated MoonBat Queen
« Reply #217 on: September 10, 2010, 10:27:10 AM »
1. If the adults are getting into bed controlled by ACR then other mods will have no effect. Set your default dress to naked for ACR then.

Just because I am stupid: This means that I can in effect have two different "Woohoo" dress-states in the game, 1 via another mod (like Woohoo Naked) & 1 that only kicks in for ACR actions, right?
~ Long Live All Wild Canines! ~
~ Sims 1 & 2 Forever! Sims 3 or 4? Never!! ~
~ Queen Of The Great InTeen Moon-Bat Revolution ~

Offline Nyxie

• Talkative Toddler
« Reply #218 on: September 10, 2010, 11:05:22 AM »
One poor guy got thrown out of the photo booth 3 times in a row because his Romance lover kicked him out. Apparently because other men she was (also) in love with were there (all of which are Romance sims, like him).

I had the same thing happen in one of my dorms, but I thought it was funny at the time and didn't think to mention it.
"If a rabbit defined intelligence the way man does, then the most intelligent animal would be a rabbit, followed by the animal most willing to obey the commands of a rabbit" - Robert Brault

Offline BoilingOil

• Slightly Off-Wack
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
    • Leefish
« Reply #219 on: September 10, 2010, 11:14:51 AM »
I have a homemade comm lot where I had to remove the photobooth because nobody was able to use it anyway. One error after the other, all only on Sims who were trying to use it for woohoo. I never thought to link that issue to ACR, though...

Offline doren

• Whining Whelp
    • Sim Stories
« Reply #220 on: September 10, 2010, 11:16:45 AM »

The only issue I've been having with 5b is sims starting to cheat but then saying "wait, no, How DARE you for wanting to do this!"  (whether someone they love is there or not) and then ACR kicks back in and it starts all over again (which can really kill their relationships).

examples:

Another time, two sims headed for the woman's bed, next thing I know - the married-to-someone-else Romance guy is saying "wait, no, How DARE you for wanting to do this!" and no one else was on the lot (except a toddler).   They got off the bed and ACR kicked back in, rinse & repeat.  I finally had to make the guy selectable and make him start things for them to be able to successfully woohoo.

:hmm:

This sounds exactly like what is happening in my game with regard to steady couples (and yes, it can go into a loop if they are not selectable and destroy a relationship very quickly). It is the same for engaged couples. I have not seen it with unattached or married sims yet, which is why I was able to utilise it eventually (and did not mention it again). I kept the steady couples if I want them to act this way and I removed the go steady flags for the others.

Offline twojeffs

• Supreme Simbologist
  • Administrator
  • Tempermental Tyke
« Reply #221 on: September 14, 2010, 10:42:19 PM »
I didn't get a chance to build a cheatier test hood, or actually destroy one of Eaxis hoods I never play :yank:, this past weekend. I did peek through the code again and still can't find anything obvious.

Offline Sleepycat

• Resident Hairball
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • meow!
« Reply #222 on: September 14, 2010, 10:50:12 PM »
Well I'll know more soon but I think turning off jealousy for the hood has taken care of that issue.  It's not what I really wanted to do but I can turn it on again whenever I want.  I was getting a bit tired of fixing some relationships anyway. I have a couple of Romance guys who are always getting caught by their wives.  It was also annoying when a married sim would have fits over their lovers cheating on them.  :rolleyes:
TFM's Naughty Sims Asylum - home of my Sim stuff - SC4 Terrains, Sims, Hairy Skintones, Hoods and some clothes & stuff.

Offline Sleepycat

• Resident Hairball
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • meow!
« Reply #223 on: September 14, 2010, 11:10:36 PM »

hmmm, it just occurred to me that my "wait, no, How DARE you for wanting to do this!" issue might be related to the romancemod.  I took it out earlier today (well yesterday now) but haven't played yet.  I'll turn jealousy back on for the hood and see what happens.

Offline BoilingOil

• Slightly Off-Wack
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
    • Leefish
« Reply #224 on: September 15, 2010, 03:16:36 AM »
That shouldn't be it Sleepy. Otherwise, I should have the same problem, and so should everyone who uses both ACR and the romancemod.

But weirder things have happened, so...

Offline Sleepycat

• Resident Hairball
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • meow!
« Reply #225 on: September 15, 2010, 05:05:26 AM »

It could just be that my sims are weird.   :P   I haven't played yet.  The romancemod version I was using was dated 10/24/08.

Offline BoilingOil

• Slightly Off-Wack
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
    • Leefish
« Reply #226 on: September 15, 2010, 05:50:55 AM »
Hmmm yeah, that's not the latest version either... there could have been changes over the 14 months between yours and mine, which was dated 12/12/09 until I changed some minor things like removing conflicting BHAVs from it ;)

Aren't ALL sims weird, btw?? I have one now that really doesn't understand a lot of it... I made her a Libra (7, 8, 0, 0, 10) and of course, true to Maxis tradition, gave her a Romance aspiration, although according to her personality, Knowledge might have been better (neat, serious & nice). She fails to do public woohoo, because she gets up from the sofa even before cuddling has started (none of my other sims ever do that), and the "booty call" is never one of her options (?)... I gave her full autonomy and didn't interfere with her actions for about two days: she just stood there watching out the window until she collapsed from fatigue or famine, but she would *not* get something to eat or go to bed unless I told her to... Weird indeed...

Offline doren

• Whining Whelp
    • Sim Stories
« Reply #227 on: September 15, 2010, 11:36:46 PM »
My version of the romance mod dates 5 October 2008. Maybe I should update it and see if it changes anything.

Offline waynefox3

• Highchair Hipster
« Reply #228 on: October 30, 2010, 07:47:11 PM »
After a long time at testing of taking 1 mod out at a time i have found the mod that is causing my woohoo naked and sleep naked mods not to work when ACR is in.(And i do like what ACR does)
The romance mod is what has been doing it, and i have seen some of the problem that others have said they have go away when romance mod is removed.
Having sim jump out of the photo both, having flirts with 100/100 go bad and a few other are now gone.
Only after a reset of my game did the problems go away.

1. Take 1 mod out at a time.
2. Try to play with out reset.(does not work)
3. For me had to do a full reset of game to make things work.

4. Did try again with RM and ACR and the 2 naked mods after reset and all the problems came back.

I have only been playing around 4 hours after the last reset and the game is running just like I want it to.
Only mods i now have in beside Inteen, woohoo anywhere, sleep naked, woohoo naked are ACR and alot of TJ mods.

Well i hope this help other with there problems..

ZZ.. It is not just the woohoo naked it was a lot of other things to like sim jump out of the photo both and flirts being rejected when they should have work, and a whole lot of other stuff that you would say why did that happen.

And some times i like to send my sims to bed to sleep naked without woohoo.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2010, 07:58:47 PM by waynefox3 »

Offline zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
« Reply #229 on: October 30, 2010, 07:51:29 PM »
I can't see why you would need the woohoo naked mod when you could simply use ACR options for that.

Offline Sleepycat

• Resident Hairball
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • meow!
« Reply #230 on: October 30, 2010, 08:14:20 PM »
waynefox, you're still an idiot. WTF did you edit your post instead of just replying to ZZ?  Did you not want her to know you replied? 

Hmmm yeah, that's not the latest version either... there could have been changes over the 14 months between yours and mine, which was dated 12/12/09 until I changed some minor things like removing conflicting BHAVs from it ;)

I meant to ask if you would share your edited version. *looks hopefully at BO with cute kitty eyes*   X)

Offline waynefox3

• Highchair Hipster
« Reply #231 on: October 30, 2010, 09:16:42 PM »
 :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: Ok sleepy cat the last time I did that i got yelled at and now when i dont do it i get yelled at so it seems like nothing i do will ever make you happy.  :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Offline zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
« Reply #232 on: October 30, 2010, 09:21:03 PM »
author=Sleepycat link=topic=5669.msg134510#msg134510 date=1288494860]
waynefox, you're still an idiot. WTF did you edit your post instead of just replying to ZZ?  Did you not want her to know you replied? 

Obviously not.  And I was assuming there were two separate mods, one for sleep naked and one for woohoo naked.  If so, then a woohoo naked mod would seem redundant, and liable to cause just the sort of jumping that WayneFox was complaining about.

WayneFox, there is a difference between posting after someone has replied to your post, and double-posting, which I assume is what you were *yelled at* for doing.  And now you've left yourself wide open to be yelled at again for all those redundant emoticons!

TheISZ

« Reply #233 on: October 30, 2010, 09:23:47 PM »
When was this?  Have you ever seen anyone one here not directly reply to a persons post like that?  I haven't.  They have no way of knowing you replied if you edit your last post.  It doesn't show up as a new post to indicate that someone has posted when you do it like that.

I think you are confused and are thinking about double posting, which is completely different.   ::)

Yes and to make things worse you are now guilty of emoticon abuse.  Bravo!

Offline waynefox3

• Highchair Hipster
« Reply #234 on: October 30, 2010, 09:33:09 PM »
No I posted right after some one posted to my just post and i reply to it in new post and got yelled at for not using the frist post.(all with in the space of 3 min.) Now i wish i kept the PM to show you.

Ok now for you woohoo naked and the sleep naked is for the USER CONTROLLED action and not ACR action.

I only had 1 time that some sim jump out of the photo both but since others said they had the same problem?????
Now if you dont want all the problems listed in a beta mod section then i dont know what to say.

But i will say this all the problems that i was having are now gone and the only mod that is now gone is the RM.

Offline zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
« Reply #235 on: October 30, 2010, 09:43:22 PM »
Well, I suppose it depends on whether you want the benefits of using the romancemod, which linked to ACR, most people seem to find pretty useful, or a couple of mods which conflict with it.  It's your game... and since romancemod is only a recommended mod, not one of Two Jeffs, then your findings are really not relevant to the functioning of ACR2, but to the functionings or either your two naked mods or the romancemod - and if I were you, I'd avoid letting Pescado know....

Offline Sleepycat

• Resident Hairball
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • meow!
« Reply #236 on: October 30, 2010, 09:54:18 PM »
waynefox,  I'm 100% positive that you did not get yelled at in a PM by a Mod here at Simbology for replying properly to someones post in whatever thread you're talking about.  I know this because I bitch people out in public when they deserve it and for a year I was pretty much the ONLY active Mod so don't try pinning it on another Mod.  I (& Isz) would have bitched you out for double posting within a few minutes but NOT for replying properly to someones post. 

Concerning your 'report' - The fact is your problem was with two other hacks & the romancemod, it really had nothing to do with ACR so it doesn't even belong here. 

Offline arathea

• Tempermental Tyke
« Reply #237 on: October 30, 2010, 10:15:16 PM »
Well, there is an incident with ACR2 and romancemod, and with only these two mods installed.

I remember there was a thread about cheating here, where I posted that, while Don was able to successfully interact romantically with Nina, every ACR action started by her got rejected.
Without romancemod she can now start ACR actions too without getting rejected.

I've noticed that lately, after I removed romancemod for another reason (I like it when they get jealous because of the date reward.). After I've read the latest posts here, I've tried it with ACR2 and romancemod and with ACR2 only (no other mods/cc installed) to make sure that it's really only because of these two mods.
Arathea's Area@TFM's Naughty Sims Asylum

Offline waynefox3

• Highchair Hipster
« Reply #238 on: October 30, 2010, 10:17:19 PM »
OK I was trying to be helpfull with what I found out what was making my game go wierd.
Others in this tread have said that they had some thing or other wierdness go on in there game, like sims jumping out of the photo booth (which i had one time) or a flirt that should have worked and other things that i have seen also.

:walls: It is not just only the 2 mods that I like to use that I was having problems with it was also the same problems that others have said they were having to.

So it seems to me no matter how or what i post (even though it might help someone out) someone or other will have a problem with it.
WOW

Offline Sleepycat

• Resident Hairball
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • meow!
« Reply #239 on: October 30, 2010, 10:22:25 PM »
(I like it when they get jealous because of the date reward.).

I always liked that too and hated it when Pescado killed it. Yet another reason I'm glad I removed it, except... I haven't dared turn jealousy back on without it. :P 

Offline zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
« Reply #240 on: October 30, 2010, 10:22:44 PM »
WayneFox: Did you read Arathea's post?  She has, in fact, supported your claim that there is a compatibility issue between the romancemod and ACR2, and since she doesn't mention any get naked mods, I assume she doesn't have any, so while there is a problem, it doesn't go away because you resolve the conflict, if any, between romancemod and your two naked mods, it goes away because you resolve the conflict between romancemod and ACR2 by removing romancemod.

Edited because of crossed posts with SC.

Offline waynefox3

• Highchair Hipster
« Reply #241 on: October 30, 2010, 10:38:53 PM »
WayneFox: Did you read Arathea's post?  She has, in fact, supported your claim that there is a compatibility issue between the romancemod and ACR2, and since she doesn't mention any get naked mods, I assume she doesn't have any, so while there is a problem, it doesn't go away because you resolve the conflict, if any, between romancemod and your two naked mods, it goes away because you resolve the conflict between romancemod and ACR2 by removing romancemod.

Edited because of crossed posts with SC.
When was this?  Have you ever seen anyone one here not directly reply to a persons post like that?  I haven't.  They have no way of knowing you replied if you edit your last post.  It doesn't show up as a new post to indicate that someone has posted when you do it like that.

I think you are confused and are thinking about double posting, which is completely different.   ::)

Yes and to make things worse you are now guilty of emoticon abuse.  Bravo!

ZZ..  I must have been posting while it got posted. (It does take awhile for me to type)
That is what i been trying to say that it was not the 2 mods but the romancemod and ACR2 that have the problem. Thank God someone els see the problem to.
I am just happy 2 mods that I like can now be used again that is all.

ISZ  :confused: Acording to this  http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=27.0
there is no rule on that. Now on your site there is a rule on that but I have not seen one here                yet. :confused:

TheISZ

« Reply #242 on: October 30, 2010, 10:47:09 PM »
 ::) Oy vey.  It never ends.

Offline doren

• Whining Whelp
    • Sim Stories
« Reply #243 on: October 31, 2010, 03:07:17 AM »
Well, there is an incident with ACR2 and romancemod, and with only these two mods installed.

I remember there was a thread about cheating here, where I posted that, while Don was able to successfully interact romantically with Nina, every ACR action started by her got rejected.
Without romancemod she can now start ACR actions too without getting rejected.

I've noticed that lately, after I removed romancemod for another reason (I like it when they get jealous because of the date reward.). After I've read the latest posts here, I've tried it with ACR2 and romancemod and with ACR2 only (no other mods/cc installed) to make sure that it's really only because of these two mods.

I updated the romance mod since the last post above and I still have the jealousy issue, so it exists regardless which version I use. And yes, I am pretty much certain too that the romance mod is responsible.
Since it only happens with committed relationships I have started to utilise it and only let my sims enter into steady relationships if I WANT them to reject others in the future and I like it because that way "going steady" really makes a difference to just being/living together (if Don knew what I am planning for him...).

Offline BoilingOil

• Slightly Off-Wack
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
    • Leefish
« Reply #244 on: October 31, 2010, 03:16:32 AM »
Hmmm yeah, that's not the latest version either... there could have been changes over the 14 months between yours and mine, which was dated 12/12/09 until I changed some minor things like removing conflicting BHAVs from it

I meant to ask if you would share your edited version. *looks hopefully at BO with cute kitty eyes*   X)

No problem, kitteh... I'll upload it next time my box is on...(now using iPad). :lol:

Offline Sleepycat

• Resident Hairball
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • meow!
« Reply #245 on: October 31, 2010, 05:14:50 AM »
No problem, kitteh... I'll upload it next time my box is on...(now using iPad). :lol:

Thank you.  :love:   Could you, would you, maybe remove the date flowers part of it?   :ninja:

Offline twojeffs

• Supreme Simbologist
  • Administrator
  • Tempermental Tyke
« Reply #246 on: October 31, 2010, 08:45:09 AM »
All I can say to this nonsense is :rolleyes:.

[best Apu imitation]

Thank you, come again!

[/best Apu imitation]

Offline zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
« Reply #247 on: October 31, 2010, 08:52:47 AM »
With or without date flowers? :smile:

Offline BoilingOil

• Slightly Off-Wack
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
    • Leefish
« Reply #248 on: October 31, 2010, 09:47:00 AM »

Thank you.  :love:   Could you, would you, maybe remove the date flowers part of it?   :ninja:

Well, I'll look at that later. Removing conflicting BHAVs isn't difficult: HCDU tells you which names/numbers to look for. But finding out which part of this mod is responsible for the date flowers crap... That means examining the code in great detail... So that may take quite a bit of time!

In the mean time, for now, attached is the version of romancemod that I currently use.
IMPORTANT: the name is different from the original, so please remember to remove the original romancemod.package. Failure to do so will result in moar conflicts in stead of less ;)

Offline Sleepycat

• Resident Hairball
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • meow!
« Reply #249 on: October 31, 2010, 10:00:49 AM »

Thank you BO.  :love2:   

I wonder if my previous issue with jealousy & the "don't you dare touch me even though I led you on" loop was connected to the issue I had with visitors not woohooing with each other on residential lots.  I can't name anything in particular but I have seen some other changes when playing since causing 'whatever' to reset or go away. 

anything