Author Topic: Am I missing something: ACR and pregnancy  (Read 2661 times)

Offline zumppe

• Toddling Tot
Am I missing something: ACR and pregnancy
« on: January 02, 2010, 11:36:31 AM »
I have ACR2 and I absolutely lurve it. One question about pregnancies though; some couples have the Birth Control off and "can get pregnant" chosen ('cause I want them to have kids, of course X) ), some have both Birth Control set to on AND "sim cannot get pregnant" chosen, just to make sure they won't have any kids. Some couples I'm not quite sure about, I might be open for a baby at some point, if one comes accidentally or something... so I have "sim can get pregnant" chosen, but Birth Control ON. This way risky woohoo is possible, right? Anyway, now I've had the same thing happen in two families: both the male and the female have Birth Control ON, and yet they try for baby AND GET PREGNANT. I get the trying part (although how stupid are you to try if you're on birth control... X) ), but not the succeeding one. What is the point with the birth control thing, if sims can get pregnant anyway? And I don't mean once in a blue moon, I mean like they try and succeed they same way like when they have birth control off. I'm confused.  :confused:

Offline BoilingOil

• Slightly Off-Wack
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • We'll jump off that bridge when we come to it.
    • Leefish
Re: Am I missing something: ACR and pregnancy
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2010, 12:02:22 PM »
If I remember correctly (but my memory is like a loosely woven basket, these days), that's one of the issues that was to be solved with the next release. Just that release is taking it's time... Looks like TJ is going to solve all the problems in the world with that one :biglaugh:

"BO, Sir, you rock! :bow:" - TheISZ                           (banner design: eefje00704/Eva)