Author Topic: InTeen  (Read 2273 times)

Sabrina

InTeen
« on: November 25, 2009, 02:26:20 PM »
When I first installed it the first house I played the mailbox, dresser, and one of my sims along with the chair and book they were reading all disappeared. Poof. No I didn't do it accidentally. I was just sitting there and they disappeared. After I restarted, my sim reappeared but nothing else did.

Also, it seems like it takes my adult sims a long time to have a baby now. The first time I had this one couple try it took 3 times. Which isn't that strange, but I don't think it's ever happened to me. Then the next time I wanted them to have another kid it took 5-6 times which I thought was very odd. It usually takes 1 time. But since I installed InTeen it takes so many more. Also, aren't they supposed to be able to get pregnant from regular woohoo which I have yet to have happen yet.

And I can't get my teens to move in together. The first time I tried to do it, it worked but now the option won't even show up. They can go steady and get engaged but they can't get married or move in. I have the same problem with adult/teen relationships. Yes, I have their relationships where they should be. And I only have Sims 2 base game just so you know.

Offline zolabee

• Ellipsis...Queen
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • Some days are just after you!
Re: InTeen
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2009, 02:36:46 PM »
What version of inteen do you have?  I think you have to have at least one expansion pack for it to work. 

Offline AncientHighway

• Whippy Whippersnapper
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2009, 02:38:00 PM »
Inteen will not cause anything to disappear.  It's a game bug.

Try for baby is not and has never been 100% guaranteed.  Sometimes the roll of the dice works on the first time.  Sometimes it takes several times.

Read the documentation that came with Inteen for the answer to your last question.

Online zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • Superannuated Coffeeholic
    • Zephyr Zodiac @ 4-Shared
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2009, 03:30:37 PM »
Also bear in mind that if your female sim is nearing elderhood, fertility will decrease.  This will also happen if you have played with aging off, as it is the sim's *internal* clock that decides how old they are when it comes to getting pregnant.  Aging them down a few years with Elixir of Life should increase their fertility.
"All the world's a Neighbourhood, and all the men and women merely Sims."  ZephyrZodiac with apologies to Willie Waggledagger.

http://www.4shared.com/u/yCrnLoEP/Zephyr_Zodiac.html

anything