Author Topic: Unmarried TFB global verses personal sim settings  (Read 1845 times)

Offline nortonsapple

• Babbling Baby
Unmarried TFB global verses personal sim settings
« on: November 14, 2009, 03:13:06 PM »
Hello everyone,

I have a quick question; I use the global switch "Unmarried TFB is allowed" then set the individual sims with "allowed" or "not allowed" in the personal sim settings. But I noticed that sims that I would set as "Unmarried TFB not allowed" would....you guessed it... still TFB almost relentlessly. :rolleyes: So my question is does the global override the individual setting or vice versa? Rather how should it be set so that I can choose which sims it is okay for and which ones it isn't?

Thanks!

Offline Sleepycat

• Resident Hairball
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • meow!
Re: Unmarried TFB global verses personal sim settings
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2009, 03:29:34 PM »
I have the global switch for 'unmarried TFB' set to not allowed (default) and then if I want a sim to be allowed, I set it in her sim settings. She then might or might not TFB.

None of my other unmarrieds TFB.  :hmm:
TFM's Naughty Sims Asylum - home of my Sim stuff - SC4 Terrains, Sims, Hairy Skintones, Hoods and some clothes & stuff.

Offline nortonsapple

• Babbling Baby
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2009, 03:33:45 PM »
Okay, thanks! I'll give that a try....my neighborhood was starting a generation of baby boomers..

Offline twojeffs

• Supreme Simbologist
  • Administrator
  • Tempermental Tyke
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2009, 07:42:30 PM »
Right. If you want the individual control leave the global setting at the default and use the sim level settings.
Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.