Author Topic: Pregnancy Odds Setting Decreasing Instead of Increasing  (Read 1712 times)

TheISZ

Pregnancy Odds Setting Decreasing Instead of Increasing
« on: May 21, 2009, 09:34:02 PM »
I have been trying to change the pregnancy odds for a female sim.  I up it by 10% increments and then the setting shows it has been decreased not increased.  I can't see any option to reset her and do not want her to keep only a 10 % chance of pregnancy.

Is this a glitch and is there a way to reset her ACR settings?

Thanks much.

Offline MelanieM

• Highchair Hipster
Re: Pregnancy Odds Setting Decreasing Instead of Increasing
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2009, 11:52:42 PM »
It seems if you have a given (lets say) 63 % and want a total 73 % you have to raise the food box bar to the desired number in total not just by 10. At least that's what I had to do in my tests.

TheISZ

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2009, 02:47:40 AM »
That is just it.  I am raising the bar and when I check the sims stats the number is lower.  I completely understand how to work the settings.  It's just the settings are not reflecting the correct changes I made.

Offline twojeffs

• Supreme Simbologist
  • Administrator
  • Tempermental Tyke
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2009, 06:34:00 AM »
I'm not seeing this. Any changes I make are being correctly set and reflected both in the pie menu values and the sim stats dialog.
Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

anything