Author Topic: issue on apartments  (Read 2824 times)

Offline Elven_Ranger

• Babbling Baby
issue on apartments
« on: May 02, 2009, 05:00:17 AM »
Hey all
Been trying out the new beta from ACR and have found only 1 problem so far. Any people not of the currently played family cannot enter there apartments, but stand outside getting further and further into failure mode. Now, are there any known conflicts ( the hack dector does not run on my current pc or I would check) or issues that way for anyone else? I have acr set to load 2nd in the hack file, with InTeen 1st, not sure if that is relevant or not tho.

Offline Jay33721

• Babbling Baby
Re: issue on apartments
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2009, 08:22:04 AM »
Just my opinion - I always play in apartments and I haven't noticed any difference to residential lots in the running of ACR 2. Then again, I don't have InTeen, since it conflicts with so many things.

Offline miros1

• Face Collector
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • Face Collector
    • The Wooden Simolean
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2009, 08:24:32 AM »
I'm pretty sure it's not ACR.  Are you using Inge's mod that only fills the needs if they have the appropriate item in the apartment?

Offline Elven_Ranger

• Babbling Baby
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2009, 04:14:42 AM »
I'm pretty sure it's not ACR.  Are you using Inge's mod that only fills the needs if they have the appropriate item in the apartment?

Hmm, I dont believe so Miros, but it dosent hurt to go double check does it? :)

Offline Inge Jones

• Talkative Toddler
    • simlogical
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2009, 04:38:48 AM »
Actually that one is Pescado's.  Mine is a bit more lenient in that not-in-play apartment families will get their needs filled in their apartments in the normal way *unless* you have specifically placed one or more of the special needs signs on the lot.
http://www.simlogical.com
Please do not PM me with questions about modding.  Please post in an appropriate forum and send me a link to the thread if you would like me to try and help.

Offline miros1

• Face Collector
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • Face Collector
    • The Wooden Simolean
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2009, 10:56:25 AM »
Sorry!  I knew I'd seen a discussion of it on your board, so assumed it was your mod.

Offline Chaavik

• Not Illogical
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • Criminal Mastermind
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2009, 11:08:20 AM »
Inteen and ACR2 shouldn't conflict with each other. I play on a dorm lot that is more or less like an apartment building with Sims going into their rooms and whatnot. Haven't seen any problem with the Sims. In fact, they're pawing each other and turning the dorm into Animal House.

I can always see what happens with ACR2 on one of my apartment lots and see what happens.

I use Pescado's apthack and had no issues, but I do have Inge's apthack in another folder if I want to swap them out. Check to see if you got the most recently updated apthack from Pescado.
"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Come play Aetolia with us!

Offline Elven_Ranger

• Babbling Baby
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2009, 11:51:28 PM »
actually, I didnt have Pes apt hack at all, funny, I was certain that I did! lol. Anyhow, ive actually placed the latest version of it in game to see if that changes the situation at all.

anything
anything