Author Topic: Casual in the closet?  (Read 4590 times)

Offline BoilingOil

• Slightly Off-Wack
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • We'll jump off that bridge when we come to it.
    • Leefish
Casual in the closet?
« on: April 30, 2009, 09:33:54 AM »
Hi TJ,

Maybe I'm being a bit demanding here, but I'm missing something more. It seems there's no Casual WooHoo in the closet.
I would love to see that option too, if at all possible.

Thanks again for ACR, TJ. And thanks, too, for listening.

"BO, Sir, you rock! :bow:" - TheISZ                           (banner design: eefje00704/Eva)

Offline zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • Superannuated Coffeeholic
    • Zephyr Zodiac @ 4-Shared
Re: Casual in the closet?
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2009, 12:19:04 PM »
I think that's one of the things TJ has planned for when the main upgrade is through testing..... I know a few people asked for it, among other things.
"All the world's a Neighbourhood, and all the men and women merely Sims."  ZephyrZodiac with apologies to Willie Waggledagger.

http://www.4shared.com/u/yCrnLoEP/Zephyr_Zodiac.html

Offline BoilingOil

• Slightly Off-Wack
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
    • Leefish
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2009, 01:34:28 PM »
Ok, I hope you're right, then :thumb:

"BO, Sir, you rock! :bow:" - TheISZ                           (banner design: eefje00704/Eva)

Offline zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2009, 02:37:34 PM »
Personally, I'd love to see them choose the car, simply because it's such a bother actually getting them to use it, and it does so often satisfy a want!  :wink:
"All the world's a Neighbourhood, and all the men and women merely Sims."  ZephyrZodiac with apologies to Willie Waggledagger.

Offline BoilingOil

• Slightly Off-Wack
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
    • Leefish
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2009, 02:46:18 PM »
Well, as far as I'm concerned, every possible WooHoo location should be available. :P
I've built in closets in several of my homes, and the residents frequently want to use it :) But I agree, the car is a lot of fuss to get into. If they could use that ACR style, that would take away a lot of frustration on our part ;)

Offline zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2009, 03:51:29 PM »
Yes, it would certainly make dates a little less of a bother!  My sims, especially Pleasure ones, always want to use the car!  :lol:

Offline lewisb40

• Domine de Google
  • Talkative Toddler
  • Townie Smiter
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2009, 09:11:22 PM »
Both places would be appreciated add-ons, but the car would be most useful, I hate trying to get them to the car from the 3rd floor of a community lot.  :P
Happy! True Blood is back! :yay:

Offline zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2009, 10:11:32 PM »
And then the date is a total disaster!  :yikes:

Offline BoilingOil

• Slightly Off-Wack
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
    • Leefish
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2009, 03:42:20 AM »
And maybe, if they need to make that distance, they should learn to run, in stead of going into snail mode? :wink:

Offline zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2009, 06:17:11 AM »
Well, it's ok for the active ones, just tell them to *Run Here*.. but for those lazy Libras and Capricorns?  Might as well finish the date before they start the descent..... :lol:

Offline BoilingOil

• Slightly Off-Wack
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
    • Leefish
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2009, 02:06:15 PM »
Oh, I so very know what you mean! There's this callover mod (Pescado's I believe) that makes every Sim come running, when they're called over. Such a thing should be used in ACR to make them get to their relative positions fast :tongue:

Because, hey what's this? Ever seen a couple of horny young people go like "Hey, fancy a shag?" and then *crawl* to a spot where they can get undressed? No!!! They're usually in a hurry to get it off FAST! :)
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 02:08:13 PM by BoilingOil »

Offline magicmoon

• Toddling Tot
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2009, 02:57:55 PM »
Pescado's mod makes all but the lazy come running. Lazy Sims will still take their sweet time.

I'm hoping for elevator and car woohoo the most myself. If you have an elevator, they get the want just like they do when they have a car. Are there any closet related wants?

I'm using more elevators now that we have apartments. Elevators are fun. It's like Sim Roulette. Who will be the next to fall? Will they live through it? Will the repair Sim live through the experience? I think that there is an additional chance to fall during woohoo. Does anyone know for sure? For me the game gets too dull without some risk thrown in.

Anyway, he promised us new locations and just wants to make sure that the ACR engine is functioning properly before adding new bells and whistles. We'll just have to wait to see what he gives us.
Running: Sims2, University, Nightlife, OFB, Pets, Seasons, BV, FT and AL.

Offline BoilingOil

• Slightly Off-Wack
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
    • Leefish
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2009, 03:20:29 PM »
You bet your sweet, whatever you like to bet, there's closet related wants... As I said, my sims living in houses with such closets, get those wants... would they, if those wants didn't exist? :lol:

Anyway, I agree we'll just have to wait and see. I thought I'd just mention what I would like :)

In fact, Sarah, the redhead in my Avatar, likes to do WooHoo in the closet with her fatso hubby, as well as with some other guy she knows. She LOVES doing it there :)
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 03:22:24 PM by BoilingOil »

Offline Sleepycat

• Resident Hairball
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • meow!
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2009, 05:37:42 PM »
you'd think by now I would always remember to build closets when I build new houses...but nope, I built two houses last night and never gave closets a thought. *writes herself a note* maybe I'll remember when I'm building tonight...

TFM's Naughty Sims Asylum - home of my Sim stuff - SC4 Terrains, Sims, Hairy Skintones, Hoods and some clothes & stuff.

Offline BoilingOil

• Slightly Off-Wack
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
    • Leefish
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2009, 11:58:33 PM »
It isn't a habit for me yet, either. But i'm slowly getting there... Oh, and of course, a closet in a comm. lot is good for Public WooHoo. And, of course, it's a  fully functional dresser AND a working full size mirror, all rolled into one (the $1050 version is).

anything