Author Topic: Inteen Archive Now Available  (Read 120827 times)

Merlin

Re: Inteen Archive Now Available
« Reply #50 on: August 26, 2008, 12:27:49 PM »
You got that right  :smile:

But seriously, the weather hasn't been so cold, last winter it was very hard to find a spot to ski on.

Offline zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • Superannuated Coffeeholic
    • Zephyr Zodiac @ 4-Shared
« Reply #51 on: August 26, 2008, 01:00:20 PM »
We can't tell the difference between Winter and Summer these days!
"All the world's a Neighbourhood, and all the men and women merely Sims."  ZephyrZodiac with apologies to Willie Waggledagger.

http://www.4shared.com/u/yCrnLoEP/Zephyr_Zodiac.html

Offline zolabee

• Ellipsis...Queen
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • Some days are just after you!
« Reply #52 on: August 26, 2008, 03:27:16 PM »
I think the Bible contains more than a few exaggerations!

I'm stilling not wanting to take annnnyyyy chances.....

SilentPsycho

« Reply #53 on: August 27, 2008, 07:35:39 AM »
I am now extremely willing to have Jase's babies, should he ever need that service. ;)
Wow.  That was my second offer in a day.  Where were you people when I needed you???  :love:

Either too young or too drunk. ;)

Offline rian90

• Babbling Baby
« Reply #54 on: August 27, 2008, 10:25:48 AM »
Thank you, Jase! Now I don't have to uninstall AL whenever I want to play my medieval neighborhood. The miscarriages and young pregnancies/marriages make it so much more fun and realistic. I would say Inteen and ACR are my favorite mods and the two that made me continue playing the Sims 2. Thanks for all you have done for the community, in spite of the criticism and controversy. It is, after all, just a game, and those that don't like something don't have to use it. :)

Offline zolabee

• Ellipsis...Queen
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
« Reply #55 on: August 27, 2008, 04:37:53 PM »
Free will.  You don't like it...don't do it....especially with a game......it's a hard concept for some people....thanks again Jase.

minnen

« Reply #56 on: August 29, 2008, 06:20:52 PM »
I am probably too old to have Jases babies, but I m deeply grateful for this. My medieval sims will be able to get back their old traditions of early marriages. TY!
:cheese:
Oh thank the great GODS he will do it one more time!  Jase. Jase, Jase Jase Jase.  You are such a *smack* good, *smack* GOOD person to update when you said you wouldn't anymore, your generosity with your time and talent is....well, I want to squeeze you.  Hug you and squeeze you and call you George. 

I swear I want them damn witches but taking out the Inteen hurt, it just hurt.  My medieval neighborhood cannot FUNCTION with Inteen.  Whew, what a giant relief.   I'm so grateful I'm babbling, aren't I?  Yes, yes I am. 

MuggleLouise

« Reply #57 on: August 29, 2008, 10:18:33 PM »
I am so excited that InTeen will be updated one last time. I hope that the wait isn't terribly long, but I suppose I can handle it. A long wait is better than a wait that never ends!

velvetblack

« Reply #58 on: August 30, 2008, 01:37:01 AM »
I'm a bit late to the party but I just wanted to throw in my thanks too. Thank you.

:cele3:   

Between the heavy-handed security and knowing that the big, essential-to-my-gameplay mods wouldn't be updated I had no intention of buying AL but now I will. :bow:

Merlin

« Reply #59 on: August 30, 2008, 05:27:31 PM »
We can't tell the difference between Winter and Summer these days!

That's true  :dry:

But I bought the game today, so I'm ready  :thumb:

Offline helshez

• Babbling Baby
  • n3rdc0r3
« Reply #60 on: September 01, 2008, 10:18:37 AM »
As a long time lurker this is my first ever post and I'm using it to say a HUGE THANKS to jase for giving AL the inTeen treatment, and huge thanks to twojeffs for hosting it now. It would be such a shame not to complete the set, and like many others I am loathe to by an EP doesn't have inTeen, so I am so happy right now! :D Massive huggles for you both! You rock!
Geek out in 3...2...1...

userboo

« Reply #61 on: September 01, 2008, 03:36:22 PM »
I wonder if SIMS 3 will get an inteen?  :blink:

Offline Trif

• Flocker Magnet
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
    • Pleasant Valley
« Reply #62 on: September 01, 2008, 03:38:22 PM »
The next sound you will hear will be the thud of Jase's head bouncing as he falls to the floor...<g>

« Last Edit: September 07, 2008, 07:55:46 PM by Trif »
Maybe those who wander do get lost...
Pleasant Valley

Offline zolabee

• Ellipsis...Queen
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
« Reply #63 on: September 01, 2008, 03:44:45 PM »

According to Jase and this is not a direct quote...No, but HE** no!

Although the world can wish and whine..... X)

userboo

« Reply #64 on: September 01, 2008, 03:49:54 PM »
btw, in the jen flowers woohoo teens, it makes mention of ME in it. :p I forgot who did the original woohoo teens but when they did it, they made a small logic error in it, I happened to have went around using SimPE and found everything that was needed to deal with allowing woohoo and revamped it from there. Was fun to do just I could have never managed to do what others did in regards to teen pregnancy in the game.

userboo

« Reply #65 on: September 01, 2008, 03:50:59 PM »

According to Jase and this is not a direct quote...No, but HE** no!

Although the world can wish and whine..... X)

Perhaps if I have time and have sims 3, I could devote sometime to try to make it happen, or atleast make a teen woohoo for it and someone else could make the inteen.  :rofl:

Offline Feenkitty

• Babbling Baby
« Reply #66 on: September 04, 2008, 07:43:38 AM »
I seem to be living under a rock and missed all the excitement.  I also discovered my teen maternity clothes are now hosted here.  Thanks to both Jase and Twojeffs!! I'm very excited that there will be an update for AL!  I'd offer to have Jase's babies, but my husband might have a problem with that.  :evilgrin:

:yay:

Offline Cheysk13

• Highchair Hipster
« Reply #67 on: September 04, 2008, 08:20:46 PM »
 :love: I love inteen, I just found it about two months ago and fell in love. I am so happy to here that it is going to be updated for AL. I am waiting on pins and needles for it, my medieval neighbourhood just isn't the same without it.  Thanks again for updating it, and Thanks to Simbology for hosting it.

ElfPuddle

« Reply #68 on: September 05, 2008, 08:52:54 AM »
 :yay: :yay: :cele3: :cele3:

Thank you, Jase!! May I bring you cakes and popcorn and cookies and anything else? I, too, wouldn't have played with AL without InTeen. *mwah*

MizzKitty

« Reply #69 on: September 05, 2008, 11:29:56 AM »
Ohh... just saw the whole "we will get inteen after all" thing. I haven't wanted to get the game because of that (and, well, all those bugs I hear about...)

I would offer to have Jase's babies, but, uh, I think there's a waiting list. Have to get rid of the current parasite first. XD

But this is truly happy news (well, to me it's news :P). Yay! Go Jase! :D

thisisrequired

« Reply #70 on: September 05, 2008, 11:02:51 PM »
omg....the waiting.....im gonna die...... herk blah.................. lol god for this i would have his triplets lmao ty for everything hosting this is seriously the best thing to happen for ts2 ever  :thumb:

Offline Firestaar1

• Babbling Baby
« Reply #71 on: September 06, 2008, 02:08:30 AM »
 :yay: Thank you Jase for giving us this one last parting gift!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE inteen, and too only found it like 4 months ago...I was truly going to miss it when got AL... :yay: :yay:

Now I have no parasite, or hubby...so consider this your first offer today to have your babies...and I'd even make you cookies, cake, popcorn whatever you wanted at the same time!!   :P :love:
 :love2: :bow:

Offline Katuchan

• Babbling Baby
« Reply #72 on: September 06, 2008, 09:25:50 AM »
I've actually never used InTeen, except very briefly at the beginning of my sims career. But I found myself missing it recently, and so I'm really glad to hear that it will be updated. ^_^ Thanks for all your efforts, Jase, and happy retirement!

thedom98

« Reply #73 on: September 06, 2008, 12:06:01 PM »
I have been using InTeen for the longest time and was worried that it was never going to be uploaded.   :unsure: But I was wrong, and jase said he would do it.  :cheese: I'd be willing to have your babies but there's one problem...I'm a guy.  :omg:

Tinker Bell

« Reply #74 on: September 06, 2008, 01:41:17 PM »
First of all, Thank you, TJ, for giving the Inteen a home and for all the amazing mods you made that make my game so much better!!  :cheese: :love:

The news of Jase returning for one last Hoorah to update Inteen for AL is the best news Ive heard regarding TS2 in longer than I can remember. You have truely made my day! Week! Month! make that entire simming experience  oh so much better!  :cele3: I had a glimmering hope in my heart that you would want to update just one last time for all your Inteen fans, and Im so very glad you have decided to do it!  :love2: Ill wait months if I have to for the update, Im just so happy You are doing this for all of us Inteen addicts. :cheese: THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!  :bow: :bow: :bow:

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

lowoodmum

« Reply #75 on: September 06, 2008, 06:16:42 PM »
I too am a lurker and long-time Inteen user.  I also was reluctant to buy AL with no Inteen despite the kids protests - but now ...

Needless to say I am forever grateful to Jase for his long-term dedication in making this mod available and for the last hurrah - thanks to Twojeffs also for hosting the Inteen now that the site is no more.

I too am too old to have your children Jase - but ....

:halo: :thumb:

Offline jase439

• Highchair Hipster
« Reply #76 on: September 06, 2008, 08:50:48 PM »
Now I have no parasite, or hubby...so consider this your first offer today to have your babies...and I'd even make you cookies, cake, popcorn whatever you wanted at the same time!!
The absence of parasites does make a compelling case :)  *sigh* With so many uteri to choose from - what's a guy to do?  I'm thinking a topless mud wrestling match may be in order.  :thumb:

Offline Inge Jones

• Talkative Toddler
    • simlogical
« Reply #77 on: September 07, 2008, 02:48:27 AM »
No one ever offers to have my babies; and I can tell you I wouldn't have said no - rather than face the two lots of tedious and uncomfortable 9 months that I went through having the two I did have!
http://www.simlogical.com
Please do not PM me with questions about modding.  Please post in an appropriate forum and send me a link to the thread if you would like me to try and help.

Offline Sleepycat

• Resident Hairball
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • meow!
« Reply #78 on: September 07, 2008, 02:55:11 AM »
 :lol: @ both jase & Inge

Don't look at me for babies, I got fixed!  X)
TFM's Naughty Sims Asylum - home of my Sim stuff - SC4 Terrains, Sims, Hairy Skintones, Hoods and some clothes & stuff.

Offline zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • Superannuated Coffeeholic
    • Zephyr Zodiac @ 4-Shared
« Reply #79 on: September 07, 2008, 05:36:41 AM »
I'm far too old, and besides, I got fixed too!
"All the world's a Neighbourhood, and all the men and women merely Sims."  ZephyrZodiac with apologies to Willie Waggledagger.

http://www.4shared.com/u/yCrnLoEP/Zephyr_Zodiac.html

Offline gypsylady

• Tempermental Tyke
« Reply #80 on: September 07, 2008, 06:37:56 AM »
Ditto on what ZZ said :lol:
I'm the kind of woman that when my feet hit the floor each morning the devil  says "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Offline Trif

• Flocker Magnet
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
    • Pleasant Valley
« Reply #81 on: September 07, 2008, 07:00:50 AM »
Well unless they fly around in a space ship I am off the hook...
Pleasant Valley

MizzKitty

« Reply #82 on: September 07, 2008, 07:19:54 AM »
Well unless they fly around in a space ship I am off the hook...

You know, for the next one I think I will try and have my bf abducted by aliens. Division of labor (pun!) and all that...

Offline Foxybaby

• Mushloving Mophead
  • Fox Flowers!!!
« Reply #83 on: September 07, 2008, 08:01:31 AM »
Jase-you know I have been offering to have your babies for a number of years  :impatient:, but you're gonna have to get in quick as I will have a parasite of my own from next Saturday  :omg: and maybe my uterus will be in use in the next few months-but you can have it after that  :thumb:

Really, truly, thank you for doing this!

Offline Firestaar1

• Babbling Baby
« Reply #84 on: September 07, 2008, 05:51:42 PM »
Now I have no parasite, or hubby...so consider this your first offer today to have your babies...and I'd even make you cookies, cake, popcorn whatever you wanted at the same time!!
The absence of parasites does make a compelling case :)  *sigh* With so many uteri to choose from - what's a guy to do?  I'm thinking a topless mud wrestling match may be in order.  :thumb:

Sign me up...I'll wrestle in the mud for ya...do I need to audition first?? LOL

blubell

« Reply #85 on: September 07, 2008, 07:52:26 PM »
I'm in love with Inteen too... the reason I joined this site in fact. Anyways Jase thank you very much for your awesomeness. My Sim life would not be the same without you... and although I can't offer up my uterus for your baby, my Sims have had filled uteri thanks to your beautiful mod. Also, please sign me up for the topless mud wrestling that sounds like a good time for all. :wink:

stargirl1730

« Reply #86 on: September 14, 2008, 05:04:12 PM »
:yay: I seem to be very behind on my news... probably since I have stopped playing my sims because it just wouldn't be the same without InTeen. I didn't want to buy AL without being able to have InTeen, but that looks like it will change.  Thank you so much Jase for this last update and everything you've done before. I have been using and enjoying InTeen since it's early days and still remember my first teen pregnancy; an alien girl carrying her adopted uncles baby, waddling around naked with no belly mesh and carting herself of to school. That couple went on to have 15 some children.

Offline jerryking

• Babbling Baby
« Reply #87 on: September 17, 2008, 05:36:27 PM »
This is Awesome news Jase, Thanks so Much. And thank you 2Jeffs for your great mods. I must be in the wrong profession, no one wants my babies at all!
Simstoner

Kaedryn

« Reply #88 on: September 24, 2008, 12:24:00 AM »
So this is only my second post on the site(but hey I haven't been a member all that long! :P) and I just wanted to say THANK YOU JASE!!!!!! I installed AL and it just hasn't been the same without Inteen! I've had it literally almost as long as I've had sims, in fact it was my FIRST sims download and was my only download until about a year and a 1/2 ago XD And I'm not all that big on cookies and cake, so I'll just add to the list of women willing to have your baby ;) :bow:

And just be cause I'm REALLY happy here's you a nice :banana: and maybe a little bit of  :popcorn:

Offline Elven_Ranger

• Babbling Baby
« Reply #89 on: September 24, 2008, 01:31:07 AM »
Really good to know that Jase is still about and going to up-date my much loved InTeen for AL :D
Now in none to sure about offering to have babys, however the practice is always good!

druintia

« Reply #90 on: September 24, 2008, 06:50:03 PM »
I just wanted to say thank you and I can't wait to have inteen in my game. It was the first hack I downloaded  :love: and I am going through serious withdrawal here  :diva: . I would gladly get in line to have jase's babies.

gosims

« Reply #91 on: September 25, 2008, 07:35:31 PM »
 :fine: sadly inteen is no longer any good to me as i have apartment life & inteen no longer works. :rant: i'am quite disapointed that there is no inteen for al.   :pissed: i loved using inteen & will miss it badly. :fine:

Offline Trif

• Flocker Magnet
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
    • Pleasant Valley
« Reply #92 on: September 25, 2008, 07:42:01 PM »
Pleasant Valley

Offline TwistedSister

• The Cat Summoner
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • The Lazy Writer
« Reply #93 on: September 25, 2008, 07:53:20 PM »
:fine: sadly inteen is no longer any good to me as i have apartment life & inteen no longer works. :rant: i'am quite disapointed that there is no inteen for al.   :pissed: i loved using inteen & will miss it badly. :fine:

You do realize that Jase is updating it for AL, don't you?
"Everything you can imagine is real." - Pablo Picasso

Offline popsewini

• Babbling Baby
« Reply #94 on: September 26, 2008, 09:49:55 AM »
Please tell me you were being sarcastic.
If drinking and driving is illegal, why do bars have parking lots?

gosims

« Reply #95 on: September 27, 2008, 02:13:15 AM »
 : :smile: yes i was being sarcastic. :wink: i'am glad to here it's being updated for al. :love:
 :hug: sorry if i come accross to blunt.  :hug: it was'nt ment the way it sounds. :hug:
 :zip: i'll try to be a little tamer next time.  :smile: again sorry donna. :love:

Offline Sleepycat

• Resident Hairball
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • meow!
« Reply #96 on: September 27, 2008, 03:00:20 AM »
please don't abuse the emoties!  (as in, you don't need to use quite so many)
TFM's Naughty Sims Asylum - home of my Sim stuff - SC4 Terrains, Sims, Hairy Skintones, Hoods and some clothes & stuff.

Molly

« Reply #97 on: October 12, 2008, 07:52:42 PM »
Ouch too many smilies hurt me eyes.....
Thanks Jase

SilentPsycho

« Reply #98 on: October 13, 2008, 06:33:32 AM »
*Prepares herself for the mudwrestling*

alamb1

« Reply #99 on: October 19, 2008, 04:11:04 PM »
I am waiting to even buy AL until Inteen is updated.  I have played before without it and it just isn't the same.  I like the chance card of the pregnancy most of all!   :smile: