Author Topic: simmanipulator.com  (Read 27505 times)

Offline zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • Superannuated Coffeeholic
    • Zephyr Zodiac @ 4-Shared
Re: simmanipulator.com
« Reply #50 on: June 18, 2011, 03:40:39 AM »
Pleun, your game is still having crash issues?  That's a real shame!
"All the world's a Neighbourhood, and all the men and women merely Sims."  ZephyrZodiac with apologies to Willie Waggledagger.

http://www.4shared.com/u/yCrnLoEP/Zephyr_Zodiac.html

Offline Pleun

• Talkative Toddler
« Reply #51 on: June 18, 2011, 03:56:40 AM »
Yeah, or it just freezes up. I blame my downloads folder, but don't feel like going through it. Some lots crash or freeze sooner then others though. Especially my retirement home can't run problem free for long. Though on most lots if it does crash or freeze, it's often after i've been playing for most of the day already, so that's a little more understandable. In that case me not saving is the main problem, not the game telling me it's time for bed...
Avatar made from artwork by Kagaya.

Offline yetyak

• Tempermental Tyke
« Reply #52 on: June 18, 2011, 09:09:08 AM »
Does the Auto Save Game let you pick the time of the sim day that it will save at?

Offline Aaroneous

• Mushloving Mophead
  • What can change the nature of man?
« Reply #53 on: June 18, 2011, 10:49:05 AM »
Does the Auto Save Game let you pick the time of the sim day that it will save at?

Currently no. By default it asks to save every 24 sim hours, The hours it waits can be changed with it's associated object from an hour up to 100 hours. Basically as soon as the mod installs it's self on the lot the count down begins. So for instance if the mod was installed at 8:30AM then the dialog would appear around the same time next day, That's assuming the wait time is set to 24 sim hours. The time will be slightly different if it is was not set to 24 sim hours.

(Banner By Sugah)

Offline Pleun

• Talkative Toddler
« Reply #54 on: June 19, 2011, 09:57:55 AM »
I noticed time kept running while the game was saving. I usually save my game in the middle of the night, so it was around 3.30 am when the autosave kicked in. Everyone was asleep, so the game was running at triple speed. Was the game was done with the saving, it was almost 5 am already. Is that supposed to happen?

Offline yetyak

• Tempermental Tyke
« Reply #55 on: June 19, 2011, 10:06:37 AM »
Currently no. By default it asks to save every 24 sim hours, The hours it waits can be changed with it's associated object from an hour up to 100 hours. Basically as soon as the mod installs it's self on the lot the count down begins. So for instance if the mod was installed at 8:30AM then the dialog would appear around the same time next day, That's assuming the wait time is set to 24 sim hours. The time will be slightly different if it is was not set to 24 sim hours.

So it sounds like theoretically I could set it up so that each lot would save at the same 6:04 am that I would prefer, and it could do it automatically? 

Offline Aaroneous

• Mushloving Mophead
« Reply #56 on: June 19, 2011, 05:24:40 PM »
I noticed time kept running while the game was saving. I usually save my game in the middle of the night, so it was around 3.30 am when the autosave kicked in. Everyone was asleep, so the game was running at triple speed. Was the game was done with the saving, it was almost 5 am already. Is that supposed to happen?

What should happen is the ask to save dialog should appear, If you said yes it should pause the game then start to save. After that there should be a screen saying the game is saving, Once the screen disappears the game has finished saving. Though it appears in this case that the pausing action was skipped.  :hmm:

So it sounds like theoretically I could set it up so that each lot would save at the same 6:04 am that I would prefer, and it could do it automatically?

Yes you could.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 05:26:46 PM by Aaroneous »

(Banner By Sugah)

Offline Pleun

• Talkative Toddler
« Reply #57 on: June 20, 2011, 02:07:02 AM »

What should happen is the ask to save dialog should appear, If you said yes it should pause the game then start to save. After that there should be a screen saying the game is saving, Once the screen disappears the game has finished saving. Though it appears in this case that the pausing action was skipped.  :hmm:

Yes, the dialog appeared properly, but the pausing didn't. I had put the game to speed up manually (if that matters), for the night, as the household has pets. Though while time kept running, it was slowed down. The next night one of my sims was still up, so the game was still running at normal speed, and the game paused properly during saving this time. Could it be due to the game running at top speed? I'll see what happens at other occasions, and let you know. Because this entire lot seems to have become buggy.

Offline yetyak

• Tempermental Tyke
« Reply #58 on: June 20, 2011, 07:57:31 AM »

Yes you could.

Thank you!!  This makes having to register to get it worthwhile.

Offline Aaroneous

• Mushloving Mophead
« Reply #59 on: June 20, 2011, 06:42:36 PM »
Yes, the dialog appeared properly, but the pausing didn't. I had put the game to speed up manually (if that matters), for the night, as the household has pets. Though while time kept running, it was slowed down. The next night one of my sims was still up, so the game was still running at normal speed, and the game paused properly during saving this time. Could it be due to the game running at top speed? I'll see what happens at other occasions, and let you know. Because this entire lot seems to have become buggy.

Being at top speed shouldn't affect the game being paused, But I will check over the code to see if by some fluke it is affecting it.

(Banner By Sugah)

Offline Pleun

• Talkative Toddler
« Reply #60 on: June 21, 2011, 11:49:36 AM »
Thanks for looking.

I tried another household, and it worked fine there. They went to bed, the game went into speed up mode, the pop up came, and the game saved while paused. So either manual speeding up matters, which would be really weird, or it's just a fluke, either due to that lot being buggy already, or some other weirdness. I'll try a few more households, and let you know if it happens more often.

Offline yetyak

• Tempermental Tyke
« Reply #61 on: June 21, 2011, 05:48:34 PM »
This is so much better than the other mod I was using!!  Now I just need to figure out how to configure it for those households that aren't saving at the time I want.

Offline Aaroneous

• Mushloving Mophead
« Reply #62 on: August 17, 2011, 06:42:13 PM »
Today there are two new mods and a small update to the Sim Manipulator to fix some bugs that slipped by. Firstly No In The Zone Music Hobby Change Clothes will prevent sims from changing into formal wear while using a musical instrument and they are in the zone for the Music and Dance hobby.
Secondly Unbreakable Sprinklers will prevent the water sprinklers from the Seasons expansion from ever breaking.

As for the Sim Manipulator this update has some bug fixes and there are no new features(more are planned in the future). The bugs that were fixed in this update are

Under the Creature Menu, When becoming a Zombie the skin is now properly applied.
The Social menu version of Enable Save, No longer requires the Seasons expansion pack to appear on the menu.
All Clothing menus has been renamed from Cloths to Clothes.

That is all for now, Let me know if any other bugs crop up.

(Banner By Sugah)

Offline Sleepycat

• Resident Hairball
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • meow!
« Reply #63 on: August 17, 2011, 11:01:37 PM »
And I'm reminded that I wanted to tell you that setting FT skills (I think they are FT skills) like learned 'parenting' and 'fire safety' don't seem to stick. I've had sims roll the wants, I'd set them to learned 'whatever' and the want gets filled, then at some point down the road, they roll the want to learn it/them.  :hmm:
TFM's Naughty Sims Asylum - home of my Sim stuff - SC4 Terrains, Sims, Hairy Skintones, Hoods and some clothes & stuff.

Offline Aaroneous

• Mushloving Mophead
« Reply #64 on: August 17, 2011, 11:46:30 PM »
 :hmm: That's a weird one. Except for satisfying the want the Sim Manipulator does not touch the want at all. It could a game quirk. I have had similar problems with the vacation skills, Even when the sim learned the skill naturally. But I will look to see if the Sim Manipulator is causing the problem. It shouldn't be, But you never know.

(Banner By Sugah)

Offline Aaroneous

• Mushloving Mophead
« Reply #65 on: September 16, 2011, 01:30:59 PM »
Today we have a new mod and a small update to Auto Save Game. Auto Save Game was updated to prevent the dialog from appearing in CAS. As for the new mod Hats Enabled For Townies it will allow the game to generate townies and NPCs with hats.

(Banner By Sugah)

Offline Sleepycat

• Resident Hairball
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • meow!
« Reply #66 on: September 16, 2011, 03:07:47 PM »
 :cele3:

Wonderful timing too! I've a new hood to force create townies for.   :prancing:
TFM's Naughty Sims Asylum - home of my Sim stuff - SC4 Terrains, Sims, Hairy Skintones, Hoods and some clothes & stuff.

Offline Uniqueness

• Mushloving Mophead
« Reply #67 on: October 27, 2011, 06:09:01 AM »
Very nice

Offline Aaroneous

• Mushloving Mophead
« Reply #68 on: December 24, 2011, 04:10:14 PM »
Today there are two new mods. First off Temperature Doesn't Affect Vampires will prevent a vampire's temperature from ever increasing or decreasing. And secondly No Gray Overlay For Technical Drawing will prevent the gray overlay from being applied to the technical drawling. The drawling is made by the SIM series Drafting Table, Which is a career award.

(Banner By Sugah)

Offline Zirconia Wolf

• Queen of the Cross-Post
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • Reticulated MoonBat Queen
« Reply #69 on: December 24, 2011, 04:55:20 PM »
Cool!

More xmas presents for me!
~ Long Live All Wild Canines! ~
~ Sims 1 & 2 Forever! Sims 3 or 4? Never!! ~
~ Queen Of The Great InTeen Moon-Bat Revolution ~

Offline ilikefishfood

• Mistress of Special Brownies
  • Talkative Toddler
    • "If...Life and Times in Christophe Harbour"
« Reply #70 on: December 26, 2011, 12:21:02 PM »
Ooooo....you've been a busy boy Aaron! Thankies~ :smile:
"If..."a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, misunderstandings, quite a bit of silliness & a bit of rock & roll."

Offline Aaroneous

• Mushloving Mophead
« Reply #71 on: July 17, 2012, 08:24:03 PM »
Today we have a new mod and a small utility. The mod Down Townie Templates Be Gone, New Down Townies created will no longer use the Down Townie templates. But will now use the CAS templates(the same way regular townies are created). Existing Down Townies will not be affected by this mod.

As for the small utility Auto Remove Cache files When Starting Game, It's a small batch file that will remove the Groups.cache, Accessory.cache, and all log files each time the batch file is started. It will also auto start your game.

(Banner By Sugah)

Offline miros1

• Face Collector
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • Face Collector
    • The Wooden Simolean
« Reply #72 on: July 18, 2012, 04:42:00 AM »
Thanks!  Both are handy!

Offline Zirconia Wolf

• Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
« Reply #73 on: July 18, 2012, 07:50:33 AM »
Oh wow!

I've been longing for a mod that did away with those blasted *templates* for the stupid Downtownies ever since I discovered the wonderful world custom/clean neighborhoods! It was too damn creepy seeing triplets everywhere!

THANK YOU FOR THIS MOST AWESOME MOD!!!!

Offline yetyak

• Tempermental Tyke
« Reply #74 on: July 18, 2012, 09:44:07 AM »
Both are amazing, thank you!!

Offline miros1

• Face Collector
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • Face Collector
    • The Wooden Simolean
« Reply #75 on: July 19, 2012, 08:18:26 AM »
Now that Aaroneous has done all the hard work,  maybe someone will make a variant half his mod, half no-respawn that will generate the 33 template Downtownies in sequence and stop.

Offline Aaroneous

• Mushloving Mophead
« Reply #76 on: January 25, 2013, 02:01:21 PM »
Today there is a update to the Sim Manipulator(the mod)... On the Cure sickness menu Sims can now cure themselves, the entire lot, or the entire neighborhood. On the Skills menu all regular skills can be set to zero(individually or all of them). On the Hobbies menu hobbies can be set to zero(individually or all of them). Under the career menu sims can set their job status to unemployed. On All Manipulator delete menus have renamed from "delete.../manipulator name" to "Delete manipulator name". The Sim Manipulator's and The Remover's menu have not been affect by this change. Under the personality menu pets can also alter their personality traits. Which are intelligence(Gifted, Average, doffus), Activity level(Hyper, Average, Lazy), Friendliness(Independent, Average, Friendly), Aggressiveness(Aggressive, Average, Cowardly), Cleanliness(Pigpen, Average, Finicky). In order for pets to their personality the cheat "boolprop ControlPets" must be on. Under the misc menu sims can now turn the Sim Manipulator's Destination menu on and off. Under the Relationship menu sims can now turn relationship decay on and off. Under the Aspiration menu sims can now turn aspiration decay on and off. Under the misc menu sims can change the last name of any sim on the lot, Uses the change name dialog to change the sim's last name. All  Manipulators can now be placed Coffee tables, fireplace mantles, and clothes dressers. Being placed on fireplace mantles and clothes dressers requires the Apartment Life expansion or newer games. Servos can now use change appearance and plastic surgery. Under the health menu sims can now make themselves, other sims, and all sims on the lot fire proof. Under the personality menu sims can set their personality traits to zero(individually or all of them). On the Sim and Clothing manipulator there is a new menu called Plan Outfit, Which will allow sims to plan their's or anther sim's(that currently on the lot) outfits. Under the Skills's sub menu FT and AL Skills... Sims can now learn or unlearn the break dancing skill, Which requires the Apartment Life expansion to appear.

(Banner By Sugah)

Offline miros1

• Face Collector
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • Face Collector
    • The Wooden Simolean
« Reply #77 on: January 25, 2013, 04:18:53 PM »
Great, you can now salvage a neighborhood with a run-away STD!

Offline zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
« Reply #78 on: January 25, 2013, 07:26:42 PM »
Sexually Transmitted Disease?
"All the world's a Neighbourhood, and all the men and women merely Sims."  ZephyrZodiac with apologies to Willie Waggledagger.

Offline Aaroneous

• Mushloving Mophead
« Reply #79 on: January 25, 2013, 08:10:04 PM »
It's a mod made by Chris Hatch on the adult version of BAS.

(Banner By Sugah)

Offline zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
« Reply #80 on: January 25, 2013, 08:36:36 PM »
My eyes won't let me go there! :rolleyes:

Offline AlfredAskew

• Toddling Tot
« Reply #81 on: January 25, 2013, 10:43:35 PM »
I know, the flood-fill texturing is terrible, right? ;)

Offline zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
« Reply #82 on: January 26, 2013, 05:24:45 AM »
Yep, the only time I went there I had a migraine straight afterwards!

Offline Sleepycat

• Resident Hairball
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • meow!
« Reply #83 on: January 27, 2013, 04:48:37 PM »
*runs off to get the update*  :prancing:

:sckitty:

Offline Aaroneous

• Mushloving Mophead
« Reply #84 on: December 08, 2013, 04:15:25 PM »
In this update there are two new mods.

1. The Memory Manipulator
Will allow You to remove and add memories to the currently selected sim, Can also remove gossip and mystery sim memories.
Requires the Pets expansion or newer games.

2. No Be Uneducated Fear
Will prevent teens from getting the fear Be Uneducated, Will also prevent the memory from being created as well. For those that don't know the fear and memory normally appear when a teen doesn't go to college.
Requires the University Expansion, But compatible with newer games.

Also to let You know registration is no longer required to download anything.

One other thing... Beware of Adfly links being added to my download links. My webhost recently started adding Adfly links to any external file host. I gave instrutions on my site on how to avoid it. Because of this I will most likely start looking for a new web host soon, I hate Adfly with a passion.

(Banner By Sugah)

Offline Zirconia Wolf

• Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
« Reply #85 on: December 08, 2013, 04:52:05 PM »
Yay!

Thanks for the update- the "memory tweaker" thingy sounds most excellent indeed!  :thumb:

Sorry to hear about your recent "Adfly" troubles. Hope you find a less obnoxious host soon!

Offline Aaroneous

• Mushloving Mophead
« Reply #86 on: August 01, 2014, 08:38:45 PM »
In today's update there are three new mods and a fix for SimPe doing with Ultimate Collection.

1. Finicky Pet Fix fixes
Fixes an issue doing with Finicky Pets and food bowls. Basically With EA's code finicky pets would refuse to eat from all bowls, Until they were near starving. EA intend to have finicky pets only do that if the bowl was the dirty or was the cheapest.

2. Quiet Alarms
Removes the sound the fire and burglar alarm make when they are going off. Sims will still react to the alarms and the emergency services will still be summoned to the lot. This only affects players being able to hear the sound.

3.Moved In NPC Fix
Fixes an issue that causes NPCs that are moved into a household would change back to the NPC outfit they had even after they had gone to the dresser to change their outfit.

4. SimPe fix for the Sims 2 Ultimate Collection
Fixes an issue doing with SimPe which prevented it from detecting if any of the expansion or stuff packs were installed, When the Sims 2 Ultimate Collection is installed.

Also let me say again the registration is not required to download anything.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 09:04:35 PM by Aaroneous »

(Banner By Sugah)

Offline miros1

• Face Collector
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • Face Collector
    • The Wooden Simolean
« Reply #87 on: August 03, 2014, 10:41:17 AM »
1 & 3 used to drive me nuts!  Even when the bowl was expensive and clean the damn dog wouldn't eat from it!  One of my recent grads married the Cow Mascot, who was quite pretty once I got her headpiece off and she'd put the damn cow suit on to visit the neighbors.  Both psychosis inducing.

Offline Zirconia Wolf

• Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
« Reply #88 on: August 16, 2014, 03:56:46 PM »
Ditto that, especially #1.

Manual always insisted the "finicky" trait only kicked in if bowl was dirty or cheap, but in actuality - of course - it never worked that way. (I always thought it was just me!)

Thanks for these!

Edited by BoilingOil to add that the pet food discussion commences at http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=8982.0
« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 04:54:46 AM by BoilingOil »

Offline Aaroneous

• Mushloving Mophead
« Reply #89 on: December 10, 2014, 11:14:25 PM »
In Today's update there are two new mods and several new pieces of clothes(some are my creation, Some are unlocked EA/Maxis content).

mods
1. Bodyshop Sliders Added To CAS
Adds all the sliders that were originally only for Bodyshop to CAS. Which include Eye Squint, Eyelash Size, Cheekbone Fwd-Back, Cheekbone Up-Down, Upper Face Width, Brow In-Out, Bridge Curve, Bridge In-Out, Bridge Width, Nose In-Out, Upper Lip Thickness, Lower Lip Thickness, Mouth Corner Fwd-Back, Mouth In-Out, and Jaw Taper.

2. Expanded Facial Editing
Increases the slider limits in CAS and Bodyshop. In other words this mod allows You to have longer noses, Bigger eyes, thinner eyes brows, You get the idea.

Clothes
1. AF HulaDress
Is an altered Bon Voyage clothing mesh.

2. Witch Doctor Mask
Is an altered Bon Voyage accessory mesh, It was made for toddlers and older. As well as both genders.

3. AF Suspenders Tights

Is an unlocked outfit from the base game

4. AF Warrior

5. AM Long Coat

(Banner By Sugah)

Offline BoilingOil

• Slightly Off-Wack
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • We'll jump off that bridge when we come to it.
    • Leefish
« Reply #90 on: December 11, 2014, 03:47:31 AM »
Those mods sound interesting... I'm going to take a look at those, Aaroneous! :P

"BO, Sir, you rock! :bow:" - TheISZ                           (banner design: eefje00704/Eva)

Offline Aaroneous

• Mushloving Mophead
« Reply #91 on: December 11, 2014, 08:19:15 PM »
Have fun BO. It has come to my attention that I missed a couple sliders that are in Body shop, But not CAS. The two sliders I didn't add to CAS are Nose Turned Up-Down and Cheekbone Size, I am currently updating my mod to have those sliders.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 10:04:03 PM by Aaroneous »

(Banner By Sugah)

Offline BoilingOil

• Slightly Off-Wack
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
    • Leefish
« Reply #92 on: December 12, 2014, 01:26:06 AM »
Ah, so Orksies will be possible... :)

"BO, Sir, you rock! :bow:" - TheISZ                           (banner design: eefje00704/Eva)

Offline Aaroneous

• Mushloving Mophead
« Reply #93 on: December 12, 2014, 04:56:37 PM »
Orksies? I can't say I have heard of them before.

Just to let everyone know Bodyshop Sliders Added To CAS has now been updated to include the sliders Nose Turned Up-Down and Cheekbone Size.

(Banner By Sugah)

Offline BoilingOil

• Slightly Off-Wack
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
    • Leefish
« Reply #94 on: December 12, 2014, 08:06:36 PM »
"Orksies" is what Gollum/Sméagol calls Orcs. (LotR)

Oh, and of course thanks for the update. I'm going to like this :)
« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 08:09:13 PM by BoilingOil »

Offline Aaroneous

• Mushloving Mophead
« Reply #95 on: January 31, 2015, 02:40:49 AM »
In Today's update there is one new mod and two recolors of EA/Maxis objects.

1. Restorable car is recolorable
Enables the restorable car(once the car is completed) to have it's paint job changed in Buy Mode or the with Design tool. It also allows SimPe to make recolors of the car that do not replace the default colors.

2. Restorable Car Red Recolor
Is a red recolor of the Restorable Car, Which came with the Free Time expansion pack.

3. Daylen Library Bookcases White Recolor
Is a white recolor of the object Daylen Library Bookcases, Which came with the University expansion pack.

(Banner By Sugah)

Offline miros1

• Face Collector
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • Face Collector
    • The Wooden Simolean
« Reply #96 on: January 31, 2015, 03:47:08 PM »
OOH!  Much needed fixes for the restorable car!

Offline zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
« Reply #97 on: January 31, 2015, 03:54:37 PM »
Will these recolours of the car be compatible with BO's Sellable Car?

Offline Aaroneous

• Mushloving Mophead
« Reply #98 on: January 31, 2015, 04:29:24 PM »
Yes they are compatible with BO's mod.

(Banner By Sugah)

Offline zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
« Reply #99 on: January 31, 2015, 05:33:13 PM »
Oh, that will be great!  Thank you!