Author Topic: simmanipulator.com  (Read 27496 times)

Offline BoilingOil

• Slightly Off-Wack
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • We'll jump off that bridge when we come to it.
    • Leefish
Re: simmanipulator.com
« Reply #100 on: January 31, 2015, 09:11:59 PM »
That is indeed good news. :D
Thank you, ZZ, for asking that question. :thumb: I was in fact just *assuming* that compatibility would not be a problem here, but it's good to know for certain!

I like the 'almost-Ferrari-red' (almost, because I think Ferrari is slightly brighter...) recolor a lot, too. I'm gonna have somesim build one like that, just for its looks! :D

"BO, Sir, you rock! :bow:" - TheISZ                           (banner design: eefje00704/Eva)

Offline Essa

• Highchair Hipster
  • Has not found this setting yet :)
« Reply #101 on: July 25, 2015, 08:49:04 AM »
Hi, I'm trying to download the Sim Manipulator. It's said that registration is not required but I can't find a link to download.
Can someone help me?
Thanks in advance.

Offline Aaroneous

• Mushloving Mophead
  • What can change the nature of man?
« Reply #102 on: July 25, 2015, 09:35:18 AM »
It should be at the bottom of this pagehttp://simmanipulator.forumotion.com/t7-download-the-sim-manipulator, The words "the link" should be clickable. I have been meaning to change that, But life has been a bit hectic this year.

(Banner By Sugah)

Offline Essa

• Highchair Hipster
« Reply #103 on: July 25, 2015, 10:41:14 AM »
Did another try and "the link" is not clickable.

I understand RL beeing hectic. Hope things will get better.

Offline zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • Superannuated Coffeeholic
    • Zephyr Zodiac @ 4-Shared
« Reply #104 on: July 25, 2015, 12:03:47 PM »
I tried it too, and can confirm that the link is definitely not clickable.  Maybe, Aaroneous, until you have time to sort the link out, you could upload the file temporarily to this thread?
"All the world's a Neighbourhood, and all the men and women merely Sims."  ZephyrZodiac with apologies to Willie Waggledagger.

http://www.4shared.com/u/yCrnLoEP/Zephyr_Zodiac.html

Offline mark93

• Talkative Toddler
« Reply #105 on: July 25, 2015, 03:31:03 PM »
You must be logged in for the link to work. It works for me after logging in.

Offline BoilingOil

• Slightly Off-Wack
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • We'll jump off that bridge when we come to it.
    • Leefish
« Reply #106 on: July 25, 2015, 03:37:41 PM »
I'm certain that that was never the intention.

"BO, Sir, you rock! :bow:" - TheISZ                           (banner design: eefje00704/Eva)

Offline Aaroneous

• Mushloving Mophead
« Reply #107 on: July 25, 2015, 09:10:23 PM »
Ok the problem should be sorted out now, Some how the setting to allow guests to click links was disabled. I presume it's something my service provider did or I accidentally reset. Either way it's fixed now.

(Banner By Sugah)

Offline Essa

• Highchair Hipster
« Reply #108 on: July 26, 2015, 04:41:52 AM »
Thanks a lot.  :smile:
I got the Sim Manipulator without registering.  :thumb:

Offline Aaroneous

• Mushloving Mophead
« Reply #109 on: October 10, 2015, 02:42:12 PM »
Since life has finally settled down, I am getting back into modding. With that being said a new and big update for the Sim Manipulator(the mod) has been released.

With this update the Sim Manipulator it can now manipulate:
Weather - Which includes changing the weather(from rain to snow for instance), change the outdoor temperature, Smite sim(lightning strike), change the current season the current lot is in, Precipitation Intensity(how heavy Precipitation is coming down), add/subtract/set amount days in current season, and Set Accumulation Level(sets how much snow and hail is on the ground).

Funds - At this current point in time can only add or subtract funds and is separated into menus for Hundreds, Thousands, Ten Thousands, One Hundred Thousands, and Millions.

There are a few a other changes under the career menu You can set how much money sim earns from retirement(They have to be already retired). You can also choose to unlock just one career reward object(before the only option was all of them).

Also under the Buy menu You can buy:
Open for Business craftables can be bought. Includes robots, flower arrangements, and Toys.
Free Time craftables can be bought. Includes sewn and pottery objects.
Fish can be bought. Includes the Golden Trout, Boot, Bass, Catfish, Rainbow Trout, Small Bass, Small Catfish, and Small Rainbow Trout.
Harvestables plants can now be bought. Includes Tomatoes, Peppers, Eggplants, Pole Beans, Strawberries, and Cucumbers. When buying harvestables a dialog will appearing asking about what quality harvestable You want.
Mr.Mickles the Voodoo Doll can be bought.
vacation maps for the secret lots on each vacation location(Mountains, Beach, Asian).

And finally there are a few fixes for the Sim Manipulator:
The Buy menu will no longer appear twice if only University is installed.
Sims will no longer be unable to learn the vacation skills from the Sim Manipulator if they already learned the Dragon Legend.
The Buy menu will no longer give You false unable to buy dialog when the current family has the money to buy the object.

Edit to add: My mod Spell Labels had to be updated to be compatible with the new version of the Sim Manipulator. So please redownload it.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 03:53:19 PM by Aaroneous »

(Banner By Sugah)

Offline Aaroneous

• Mushloving Mophead
« Reply #110 on: August 27, 2016, 11:35:03 PM »
Here is a small update to the Sim Manipulator(the mod). Firstly a bug was fixed that caused the Social menu version of setting the Social motive will no longer cause a error when using it on all sims on lot. And lastly the remove homework feature will also remove college assignments, I would like to thank Marhis for that small piece of code.

There are also a couple of new mods  that were uploaded. The first one being No Restricted Food For MiniFridge, Which allows any type of food to be taken out of the mini fridge and prepared.

The second one being No Auto Grab Cake From Cow Plant, Which completely stops sims from autonomously grabbing the cake bait from the Cow plant. Sims can still be directed to grab the cake by the player. Also a new menu is added to the Cow Plant that allows you to force any sim on the to lot grab the cake.

(Banner By Sugah)

Offline mark93

• Talkative Toddler
« Reply #111 on: August 28, 2016, 10:12:49 AM »
Thanks for the update and the new mods will have to try them out after I get my computer setup with Sims 2 again.

anything