Author Topic: Inteen turned my teen to an adult?  (Read 571 times)

Offline bncorl

• Drooling Diaperfiller
  • Has not found this setting yet :)
Inteen turned my teen to an adult?
« on: June 17, 2017, 03:05:56 PM »
Ok, so my teen still had several days until she aged too an adult. She gets pregnant thanks to another teen and they get married. Next thing I know she is an adult! He is still a teenager. He had been older than her. What the heck??

Offline zephyrzodiac

• Chief Postaholic
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • Superannuated Coffeeholic
    • Zephyr Zodiac @ 4-Shared
Re: Inteen turned my teen to an adult?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2017, 03:30:00 PM »
I think this is normal for Inteen, and once she has the baby she will return to being a teenager.
"All the world's a Neighbourhood, and all the men and women merely Sims."  ZephyrZodiac with apologies to Willie Waggledagger.

http://www.4shared.com/u/yCrnLoEP/Zephyr_Zodiac.html

Offline mark93

• Talkative Toddler
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2017, 09:05:55 PM »
Yes that is normal for InTeen.

Offline BoilingOil

• Slightly Off-Wack
  • Administrator
  • Whippy Whippersnapper
  • We'll jump off that bridge when we come to it.
    • Leefish
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2017, 01:21:56 AM »
@bncorl: I assume that your girl-sim only seems like an adult in the life-stage section of the UI, but not in her physical appearance? Because if that is the case, then don't worry. ZZ and mark93 are correct, this is normal Inteen behavior.

There is a reason why the documentation that comes with this mod is so long: it contains information that - if you had read it - would have prepared you for this. :) This information includes that the normal game is not prepared to deal with pregnant Teens, and therefor, the mod must temporarily make the Teen into an Adult, until the pregnancy is over, at which time she should revert to Teen again. Without Inteen, the Teen would never have BECOME pregnant in the first place, because the designers of the game found that kind of stuff inappropriate.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 01:25:11 AM by BoilingOil »

"BO, Sir, you rock! :bow:" - TheISZ                           (banner design: eefje00704/Eva)

anything