Author Topic: Bluewater Village screw-ups  (Read 160 times)

Offline Alexandra

• Kekistani American
  • Global Moderator
  • Tempermental Tyke
  • REEEEEE!
    • Twitter
Bluewater Village screw-ups
« on: April 28, 2017, 09:34:46 AM »
I just started a new game and I think it's already corrupted.

What I do to set things up, is make all the playables sell their lots so I can delete them in SimPE.  Otherwise the lots are useless.

I had Florence Delarosa shut down her business, but the little thing up in the right-hand corner (business tracker) was still there.  Hm.  Meh, I just went into SimPE as usual and got rid of the Sims I didn't want.  I had also created a family to move in.

So, I start up the game, and I click on Florence's old house, so I can check it with my Professor Von Ball.  Instead of it being in build/buy mode...it actually had my new family in it.  :hmm:  Professor Von Ball indicated "owned lot" and "not safe to delete."

So I exited out of there...and my family was in the family bin.  I moved them in.  So far so good.

I then switch over to Malcolm Landgraab's house.  I tried to get him to walk to a community lot...but every time he got to the edge of the lot it "jumped" and he was back at his mailbox.  :rant:

Wondering what's going on.  If it can't be fixed, no biggie, I can always start over again.

Offline lordtyger

• Babbling Baby
  • Has not found this setting yet :)
Re: Bluewater Village screw-ups
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2017, 04:42:17 AM »
Try loading your Bluewater Village with the Downloads folder in place and then check for problems, if you don't find any then it is something in your Downloads folder that is causing it. Otherwise if there are still problems, then Bluewater Village is corrupted and you should make the game generate a new one.

anything
anything