Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Help Me Do This! / Re: Find error in Easel Limit
« Last post by BoilingOil on February 21, 2018, 07:53:40 AM »
No, I'm sure there is some kind of trouble with the code. Alas, at this moment I'm unsuccessful in determining where the fault lies. I'll keep looking, but it may take a while.
« Last post by zephyrzodiac on February 21, 2018, 04:32:36 AM »
Thanks, BO.  BTW, I did try replacing the easel in case it was the easel that was borked, but it had no effect.
« Last post by BoilingOil on February 21, 2018, 03:57:17 AM »
OK, sorry about that. The top one of these errors isn't helping, but I'll check out what gives with the other two.
« Last post by zephyrzodiac on February 20, 2018, 11:26:18 PM »
I hate to tell you this, BO, but something seems to be wrong. With AH's original in place, sim kids could use the easel but couldn't gain more than 2 or 3 skill points (forget which) but could still paint.  However, this is now happening, but only to kids.

« Last post by BoilingOil on February 20, 2018, 08:53:41 PM »
Fixed! Now suddenly, it makes a bit more sense to me, too. (I'm ashamed... how could I make that mistake? :blush:) Them not gaining enthusiasm would be the most logical result of using a pre-FT mod.
Yeah, it is great that I can still do such little updates.
And you're perfectly welcome, ZZ. Glad I could help! It's mainly because of you that I started modding in the first place! So if I wouldn't do this for you, who else am I doing it for?
« Last post by zephyrzodiac on February 20, 2018, 08:12:01 PM »
Great, except it was enthusiasm that wasn't gained, not skill points.... but I'm sure you can change that.
Glad to know you still have the modder's touch.

Thanks again for making the adjustment to this mod.
Ancient Highway / Re: 02 - Skill Limiting for Kids and Toddlers
« Last post by BoilingOil on February 20, 2018, 05:13:55 PM »
ZZ reported that the EaselLimit mod didn't work properly for her. It stopped sims of teen and older age groups from gaining enthusiasm at all.
So I checked, and found it to be unsuitable for games that include FT or newer. The original is fine with older games, though.
Here's an updated version that --according to ZZ-- works fine with FT or later in your game.
« Last post by BoilingOil on February 20, 2018, 05:07:26 PM »
Sounds good to me, ZZ. I'm glad it works as it should. Thanks for the heads-up, ZZ :)

(Evidently, I still got it, even after a few years of inactivity...)

Edit: upload has been removed from this thread and added here.
« Last post by zephyrzodiac on February 20, 2018, 03:10:44 PM »
Works beautifully, BO.  I suggest it should be added to AH's mods so other people can find it. (Due credit being given, of course.)
I Want This! / Re: I really want ... sellablenovels hack by Faiuwle/Rufio
« Last post by zephyrzodiac on February 20, 2018, 08:52:21 AM »
You're welcome.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
anything
anything